Coming Mid-Week: Technical Write-Up for New AN Product- we will reveal the identity

1. Coming Mid-Week: Technical Write-Up for New AN Product- we will reveal the identity

.....and I will be fielding any questions you guys may have- when it goes up, ask away!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

2. will it be an hormonal p.h compound?
    board supporter

3. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    will it be an hormonal p.h compound?
    That will be revealed with the write-up I'm sure They're keeping the wraps on this until then.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    .....and I will be fielding any questions you guys may have- when it goes up, ask away!!!

Is it going to be in this thread or another thread we have to watch out for. I get all my emails on my Blackberry so I hate subscribing to too many threads cause then I get a lot of BS e-mails throughout the day.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    That will be revealed with the write-up I'm sure They're keeping the wraps on this until then.
    board supporter

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Is it going to be in this thread or another thread we have to watch out for. I get all my emails on my Blackberry so I hate subscribing to too many threads cause then I get a lot of BS e-mails throughout the day.
    I wish I had one- but at the same time- I think my wife would kill me, LOL- she thinks that I work too much anyway...I keep telling her (and everyone else) that running our mfg. isn't work- but nobody believes me
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

7. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I wish I had one- but at the same time- I think my wife would kill me, LOL- she thinks that I work too much anyway...I keep telling her (and everyone else) that running our mfg. isn't work- but nobody believes me
    It is really good that you enjoy what you do. Basically that is the bliss that we are all looking for.....if you gotta do it at least 8 hours per day you might as well enjoy it!

With that said the Blackberry is a blessing and a curse but for me it is a necessary evil or by the time I get back to the office I would be so far under emails I would never be able to leave the office again.

Mr.50

8. In.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

9. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Dude, your fingers will be down to NUBS by the end of that day! hahaha, you are gonna cop sooooo many questions

10. my guess, a novel phytoandrogen compound
  11. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    my guess, a novel phytoandrogen compound
    good guess ari!..after all phyto's seem to be the next in thing!
    board supporter

12. Why create this thread for information that isn't to be announced for several days?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Why create this thread for information that isn't to be announced for several days?
    just to give everyone a heads up- people (myself included) tend to be very forgetful unless you remind them
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

14. ETA for the product?

15. Well im in, i need to know what it is.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

16. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Well im in, i need to know what it is.
    likewise

17. Curious.

18. Just keep teasing us why dont ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

19. in for the 411

20. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Sorry but I didn't see this answered. Just curious, as I figure this thread is going to blow up like the other.

A sticky in the AN subsection maybe for the released info? Maybe a locked sticky?

Just wondering where to look.

21. It's 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine

22. Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    It's 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine
    Was there another thread where you got this from?

23. Don just posted it over at bb.com

24. just read it over there...it's interesting

Similar Forum Threads

1. It Is Here- AN's Write-Up for 2009's Biggest Product!!!!!!
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 444
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 05:37 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 06:02 PM