2009's biggest product is here- a sneak preview from AN :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

This is the first part of a series, discussing the launch of a product that answers the question that EVERYONE has been asking .........

[size=+2]
What's THE ONE Monster supplement of 2009 going to be?
[/size]

At Applied Nutriceuticals we put every product we launch through a series of rigorous tests. Every ingredient is tested for safety, purity, effectiveness, and real world results. If it doesn't meet all our requrements, we trash it and start over again. Well this time is no exception; in fact we took it to an entirely new level....

For over a year our chemists have been developing a completely new product, conducting exhaustive research and collaborating with many of the best minds in the industry. From concept to testing and now launch, we've compiled volumnous information and feedback. The numbers have been crunched, and the data has been analyzed...now its "GO TIME" to announce the coming of THE GREATEST SUPPLEMENTATION MASTERPIECE OF OUR TIME!

Stay tuned over the coming days and weeks as we march closer to the launch for additional information that will be rolled out in this thread. In the meantime... we welcome your questions, speculations, etc. Our highly qualified team of reps will answer the best they can, however be advised that some pieces of information may not be made available until closer to our target launch date.
We have many surprizes and bonuses in store unlike any launch the industry has ever seen...rest assured 2009 will be your year to realize new growth unlike any other!​

[size=+2]Here's the bottom line..."IF YOU CAN'T GROW ON THIS STUFF, FIND A NEW HOBBY!"™[/size]

So stay tuned and let the games begin..................

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
answer will come in due time, grasshoppa :D

Will Wagner

Awards
Well i bet its like Prime. It will be non-hormonal, and non suppresive, no PCT required.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have actually been working on 3 separate products in my product development cave (LOL)- all 3 will have a big impact, for different reasons- but this one in particular is going to be a HYOOGE hit :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
he did say we'd get emotional about it :)
ha-ha- I think everyone will be real excited about this next one- not like how I feel on clo- it makes me real depressed whenever I take it...

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well i bet its like Prime. It will be non-hormonal, and non suppresive, no PCT required.
No, it will be far better; can't say; maybe, and uh, maybe.

Hope that clears things up. More news at eleven.:think:

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
ha-ha- I think everyone will be real excited about this next one- not like how I feel on clo- it makes me real depressed whenever I take it...
Translation: He cries a lot. Like watching a Lassie movie. :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbHkJ2DQHqE&feature=related"]YouTube - Terrell Owens crying like a baby.[/ame]

This MUST need a POST CYCLE

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
[size=+2]Here's the bottom line..."IF YOU CAN'T GROW ON THIS STUFF, FIND A NEW HOBBY!"™[/size]...............​

I like that! :D

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
you need to let me log this stuff if its gonna be so good lol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my prediction: it will take 5-7 days to realize how truly effective this product is- and the conclusions/results will make it obvious the we probably won't need to do too many logs :)

We had five testers on this, and when you see the data that I am looking at right now from their results- you will be pretty shocked (in a good way)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Awesome guys, I wish you the best of luck (not that you need it) in 09.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
come on now guys, dont hold out on us. When are you looking at releasing more info?

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an exciting year for AN!!

X2 on the Hormonal Question? Although I doubt it as that is not your style. But I am really looking forward to this one!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will keep the info coming- in bits and pieces ;)

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards
Sounds like an exciting year for AN!!

X2 on the Hormonal Question? Although I doubt it as that is not your style. But I am really looking forward to this one!
This one will blow you away....Even I was wowed!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
figure its time I join the fun! Muahaha.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Sounds sick!Is this going to be versatile like the others in the lineup-where it can be used cutting, bulking etc.?And i'm guessing it will def be stackable with everything in the AN lineup? It def sounds like yu guys have some real cool stuff comin for 09!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds sick!Is this going to be versatile like the others in the lineup-where it can be used cutting, bulking etc.?And i'm guessing it will def be stackable with everything in the AN lineup? It def sounds like yu guys have some real cool stuff comin for 09!
good call :)

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yup, you can cut or bulk depending on diet and cardio. It is highly anabolic and moderately androgenic...a perfect balance that keeps it versatile.:head:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This one will blow you away....Even I was wowed!
Something tells me this comment is an understatement of the product's potential! :D

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
WOW, all I got to say is this product has me on my toes, can not wait to see what this product is, freat marketing by AN.:food::D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you sir! As always I am looking forward to your feedback on this one.
I'll certainly be following this thread with a lot of interest. :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Is it a rhodiola/acia/cordycep product? Those seem to be in the news a lot lately.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I'll never know then you guys aren't planning on making a profit off of this mystery product :)
perhaps tex was planning on having ninjas dispatch you before the final details are revealed?

All I can say is that i honestly did not believe the results when I first saw them....

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I have actually been working on 3 separate products in my product development cave (LOL)- all 3 will have a big impact, for different reasons- but this one in particular is going to be a HYOOGE hit :D

ahhhh damn, don't tell me. You have somehow managed to extract the genes of Arnold, Ronnie, and Haney? Hey, count me in on 10 bottles of that stuff...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
If it is better than igf2, then count me in, big time.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
ahhhh damn, don't tell me. You have somehow managed to extract the genes of Arnold, Ronnie, and Haney? Hey, count me in on 10 bottles of that stuff...
I'd hate to smell the raws, just saying. :lol:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thats old news man! I did that when I was like 10. :bb3:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
interesting you say that- one of the things we are working on ATM (but not this product) is something similar to what you just mentioned (hint- what genetic characteristic do all 3 have in common?) ;)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'll certainly be following this thread with a lot of interest. :D
Me too...lol. ;)

This is going to be something that will really make AN stand out for sure!

Cheers!:cheer:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If it is better than igf2, then count me in, big time.
all of the 3 products are just as potent (or even more potent) than IGF-2....

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
interesting you say that- one of the things we are working on ATM (but not this product) is something similar to what you just mentioned (hint- what genetic characteristic do all 3 have in common?) ;)
Myostatin neutralizer?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
:think:

man he is a basket case- but skill-wise he is my favorite player of all time (as a former WR)
TO is your favorite...WOW! Just to rag on ya....TO could never hold a fart to Jerry Rice, let alone hold his jock (the greatest player to ever play...period!)

Now back on topic...this product is going to rock the supplement industry for sure. :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers: