Happy Holiday's From Muscle Pharm

1. Happy Holiday's From Muscle Pharm

Happy Holidays!

Just so everyone can start the new year off right we are going to give you guys 50% off all Muscle Pharm products from MusclePharm: Hardcore Supplements. All you have to do is use discount code 50MP when you check out. Enjoy!
    Muscle Pharm Rep

2. Wow, great deal. How long can we use that?

3. awesome deal pmiller. I have been wanting to get a hold of some of your guy's product.....this could be the moment Merry Christmas man!
    •   

4. Happy holidays!

5. Just ordered me some Bullet Proof
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

6. Just ordered 2 Bullet Proofs, gonna give one to a co-worker! Thanks, guys!

7. Oh, damn, I accedentally negged the thread! I am on my google phone and my fat finger hit the wrong button on the touch screen! Someone rep it up, quick!

ha, there, repped it back up. Can't wait to get my isht!

8. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Oh, damn, I accedentally negged the thread! I am on my google phone and my fat finger hit the wrong button on the touch screen! Someone rep it up, quick!

ha, there, repped it back up. Can't wait to get my isht!
    I am canceling your order, no one negs my threads :bb3:

I just tried one of those google phones out the other day and I can definitely see how you would the wrong button, I was all over the place with that thing lol.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

9. Damn!!! I just ordered Shred Matrix from BB. I may have to get some other goodies now.

10. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post

I just tried one of those google phones out the other day and I can definitely see how you would the wrong button, I was all over the place with that thing lol.
    yeah, I accidentally the wrong button.

Sweet phone, though, love it!

11. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post

Is there a time limit on this? Im just wondering if I should wait for combat powder to come.

12. Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Is there a time limit on this? Im just wondering if I should wait for combat powder to come.
    Its up January 2 and I do not believe the Combat will be ready yet.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

13. Great deal right here. MP products work.

I'll be looking forward to trying out that Combat Powder in about a month or two when I have some extra cash.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 01:03 AM
  2. For Sale: Muscle Pharm Stack BP, Assault, BF (Muscle Builders)
    By Kristofer68SS in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 07:14 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 12:25 PM
  4. Wishing Everyone on AM a Safe and Happy Holiday!
    By delta314 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 08:17 PM