AX gets PUMPED in 2009!!! (Testers Needed!!)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

From the innovators who bring you the most hardcore and innovative supplements in the industry comes a new product that will once again revolutionize the way you think of the PUMP!!

Anabolic Xtreme proudly introduces its first ever pump product, codename AXplosion. Bringing innovation isn't new at AX, and this formula will prove to be another in a long line of industry-changing products. From designer Shawn Wells, aka Androgenic, one of the greatest minds in the industry comes "AXplosion", an industry first. No more will you get some wimpy short-lived pump product full of stimulants that make you crash mid-way through your workout (yes, it's Stim free!!). Gone are the days of looking great at the gym but back to just "regular" by the time you get home. No more!! You want pumped, we'll give you PUMPED!!

As mentioned, the product is free of stimulants and for pure pump. The initial testers will receive capped version of the product and given specific dosing instructions based on their weight. The final product will be flavored and come in powder format. But to not waste time, we just capped it to get it out to you!

AX is looking for 30 select testers from across the boards to try this innovative creation. Testers will be chosen based on experience, age, weight, and yes, the ladies are invited to join in on this, too!!! Testers qualifications are as follows:

* Over the age of 18
* Male OR Female
* US residents only
* Must be well trained
* Testers must NOT be on any pump products or pre-workout arginine-based products
* Testers may use their staples, but to maintian baseline levels, must NOT add anything new within the first 2 weeks of starting the product
* Testers MUST log the product on this forum as well as AX forum - www(dot)forum(dot)anabolicx(dot)com
* Testers must be able to log the product immediately upon receiving it

All interested parties, please copy and paste the following information and complete the questions in order to apply:

1. Age:
2. Gender:
3. Location (State):
4. Training experience:
5. Current supplements:
6. Planned supplements until Feb 09:
7. Prior pump product experience:
8. Training goals:
9. Why should we pick you:

Post all applications in the Anabolic Xtreme company forum, thank you!!

Deadline for entries is midnight, EST, December 31st, 2008.
Don't forget to apply before you party!!!​

Happy Holidays to everyone from Anabolic Xtreme!!​

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
the name AXplosion sounds more like a libido enhancer than a pump product.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
It does that in a major way too :)
ok, cool.
have you released the ingredient profile yet?

good luck to everyone that applies! i imagine AX wouldn't put another pump product out on the market unless it was completely awesome!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the name AXplosion sounds more like a libido enhancer than a pump product.

mmm..kinkay... :pose:

It's a preliminary name for now. Just something to call it something other than "Dat Dere AX Pump Project". :lol:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, cool.
have you released the ingredient profile yet?

good luck to everyone that applies! i imagine AX wouldn't put another pump product out on the market unless it was completely awesome!
That info will be kept pretty private. Testers will have NDAs with the ingredients, so no spillin of beans. Yes, prop blends and all. But it's a Shawn Wells (Androgenic) product, so it's going to be good. Would we seriously release a pump product that wasn't??? :D

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Over the age of 18 (24)
* Male
* US residents only (yes)
* Must be well trained (yes)
* Testers must NOT be on any pump products or pre-workout arginine-based products ( I can be when testing it)
* Testers may use their staples, but to maintian baseline levels, must NOT add anything new within the first 2 weeks of starting the product (okay)
* Testers MUST log the product on this forum as well as AX forum - (yes) www(dot)forum(dot)anabolicx(dot)com
* Testers must be able to log the product immediately upon receiving it (yes)

All interested parties, please copy and paste the following information and complete the questions in order to apply:

1. Age:24
2. Gender: male
3. Location (State): CA SD
4. Training experience:4 years
5. Current supplements: jacked protein fish oil and multivitamins
6. Planned supplements until Feb 09: just jacked for pre and my regular stuff
7. Prior pump product experience: jacked, nanovapor, super pump 250, no xplode, noxcg, pump, pre surge, power pump black powder, mri no2 and no2 black, nanox9
8. Training goals: ultimatly get to 180lbs leg press 1000lbs dead lift 500 lbs or more bench 300 or more
9. Why should we pick you: I can do videos I can promote you at the gym etc. I train hard I lift eat sleep gym. I breath the gym and I am honest.

Uncle Ralph

Awards
Over the age of 18 (24)
* Male
* Testers must NOT be on any pump products or pre-workout arginine-based products ( I can be when testing it)
* Testers may use their staples, but to maintian baseline levels, must NOT add anything new within the first 2 weeks of starting the product (okay)
* Testers MUST log the product on this forum as well as AX forum - (yes) www(dot)forum(dot)anabolicx(dot)com

7. Prior pump product experience: jacked, nanovapor, super pump 250, no xplode, noxcg, pump, pre surge, power pump black powder, mri no2 and no2 black, nanox9
8. Training goals: ultimatly get to 180lbs leg press 1000lbs dead lift 500 lbs or more bench 300 or more
9. Why should we pick you: I can do videos I can promote you at the gym etc. I train hard I lift eat sleep gym. I breath the gym and I am honest.
Jacked = Arginine

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i hope i get in on some of this initial release! :ntome:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Over the age of 18 (24)
* Male

PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS IN HERE - POST YOUR APPLICATIONS IN THE THREAD IN THE AX FORUM HERE.

If it's in here, we can't count it. But I applaud your enthusiasm. :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Over the age of 18(21)
* Male
* US residents only (YES)
* Must be well trained (YESSIR)
* Testers must NOT be on any pump products or pre-workout arginine-based products ( Dont use pump products at the moment, so problem for me)
* Testers may use their staples, but to maintian baseline levels, must NOT add anything new within the first 2 weeks of starting the product (No problem)
* Testers MUST log the product on this forum as well as AX forum - www(dot)forum(dot)anabolicx(dot)com(my account is alphabeast)
* Testers must be able to log the product immediately upon receiving it (YESSSIR)
3. Location (State): NJ
4. Training experience: 3 years of hardcore training, also personal trainer
5. Current supplements:X-factor, Anabolic edge, Prime, and incarnate.
6. Planned supplements until Feb 09:Not sure yet, maybe Stoked and Incarnate
7. Prior pump product experience: Hemodraulix, NO explode, SP250, and Nano Vapor. Not a fan of stims though LOL
8. Training goals: Maintain weight and strength gained recently.
9. Why should we pick you: I will give a detailed log with before and after pics. Since your new product will have no stims I definitely will be able to tell you if I got a pump from your product or not. Most people feel they are getting a pump when caffeine kicks in, but that has nothing to do with the pump, it is all about vasolidation. i will rate it based on taste, mixability, pumps, intensity, focus(if any nootropics), strength, mood(if any nootropics). I play sports so it may interest other athletes on this site that I know.:clean::cheers:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS IN HERE - POST YOUR APPLICATIONS IN THE THREAD IN THE AX FORUM HERE.

If it's in here, we can't count it. But I applaud your enthusiasm. :)
From the post above you, Andrew. ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This sounds like a kick azz product, gentlemen!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
when will it be arribing cuz im bout to start a psarm log her in about a week and a half that will last a lil over three weeks.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when will it be arribing cuz im bout to start a psarm log her in about a week and a half that will last a lil over three weeks.
It should be arriving to us just before New Year, so it'll ship out first week of the year to testers. I'd hope for all to start immediately when they get it. If you apply, post in it exactly when you expect to be done with that log so that we may know when you are available.

Keep in mind that with this one, as long as you are not on any other pump or arginine products, you can still do this log. Not if you're logging for someone else, but if you are taking some other things for atleast 2 weeks and continue through this whole log, things can be ok.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
so, let's say I'm about to run "something"... I could use this in my PCT?:run:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so, let's say I'm about to run "something"... I could use this in my PCT?:run:
In general, maybe. As long as it isn't a pump, arginine-related, and you'll not be modifying anything throughout the testing period. Shawn is pretty strict on this one.

But you have the "pre-approved AX Visa card", so you're in. :)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Nothing pump or arginine-related, and will not be modifying anything throughout the testing period.

Thanks. That's nice to know...LOL

Posted from dat deer crackberry

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
alright well ill post up an app and see what happens then

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I would like to apply, but the haters here would be very angry with me, so just for them im not even going to try, but looks like a great product.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I would like to apply, but the haters here would be very angry with me, so just for them im not even going to try, but looks like a great product.
Who cares what the haters think? I wouldn't let their juvenile babble bother you. You should apply if you have true interest in the product.

This product looks interesting. So AX, you are claiming this product will yield a "perma-pump" while on it, leaving you as pumped out of the gym as you normally are in the gym?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I'm clueless... Whaaa?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who cares what the haters think? I wouldn't let their juvenile babble bother you. You should apply if you have true interest in the product.

This product looks interesting. So AX, you are claiming this product will yield a "perma-pump" while on it, leaving you as pumped out of the gym as you normally are in the gym?
"Perma-pump"? No idea. Only the testers will be able to tell us that! I've not seen nor tried it, so I honestly have no idea. But long-lasting from AX is usually LONG-LASTING. :head:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Really it looks like a good product, if it has the same mark of quality your other products have had, it will be excellent, what i was saying about not applying is a joke directed at somone who understands.
I am in the UK so thats the reason why im not applying.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Really it looks like a good product, if it has the same mark of quality your other products have had, it will be excellent, what i was saying about not applying is a joke directed at somone who understands.
I am in the UK so thats the reason why im not applying.
Russian; APPLY dammit ! Let's see some freaky a$$ veins !!!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Russian; APPLY dammit ! Let's see some freaky a$$ veins !!!
LOL, Im not allowed, il ask...

AX Am i able to apply for this as im in the UK?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, Im not allowed, il ask...

AX Am i able to apply for this as im in the UK?
Sorry, mate. US only on this one due to customs and what-not. :)

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, mate. US only on this one due to customs and what-not. :)
AAAAAWWWWWWWWWW well there we have it, straight from the horses mouth, thanks buddy,

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
mmm..kinkay... :pose:

It's a preliminary name for now. Just something to call it something other than "Dat Dere AX Pump Project". :lol:

hey.....i like that name... that is what my peoples would call it...up in dem hollars.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey.....i like that name... that is what my peoples would call it...up in dem hollars.
Anyone know if the name "Pump-tech" is taken yet? Wouldn't that just piss off you-know-who!!! :rofl: :head: :trout:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if the name "Pump-tech" is taken yet? Wouldn't that just piss off you-know-who!!! :rofl: :head: :trout:
i like how they "avoided" nanotech, as it was already used :) that must have ticked off the promotion branch!

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
1. Age: 21.5
2. Gender: Male
4. Training experience: 5 years
5. Current supplements: Creatine mono, usplabs jacked, couple of protein mixes, multivitamins,
6. Planned supplements until Feb 09: would like to try hyperdrol/mass fx if i win the contest. If not i will be running ax pplex.
7. Prior pump product experience: Have used sumperpump 250, no xplode, vpx, noshotgun, and now usplabs jacked. All of those fall short of usplabs jacked.
8. Training goals: Gain 20 lbs by feb. start cutting in feb for spring. be 200 lean (<8% bf)
9. Why should we pick you: I just picked up usplabs jacked and absoultly love it, best preworkout so far. Since I have always loved AX products, I would LOVE to compare and log this. im looking forward to it whether i win or not

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Age: 21.5
4. Training experience: 5 years
5. Current supplements: Creatine mono, usplabs jacked, couple of protein mixes, multivitamins,
6. Planned supplements until Feb 09: would like to try hyperdrol/mass fx if i win the contest. If not i will be running ax pplex.
7. Prior pump product experience: Have used sumperpump 250, no xplode, vpx, noshotgun, and now usplabs jacked. All of those fall short of usplabs jacked.
8. Training goals: Gain 20 lbs by feb. start cutting in feb for spring. be 200 lean (<8% bf)
9. Why should we pick you: I just picked up usplabs jacked and absoultly love it, best preworkout so far. Since I have always loved AX products, I would LOVE to compare and log this. im looking forward to it whether i win or not

Thanks for the enthusiasm, man. Please re-post in the thread in the AX subforum here to be considered. We don't want to miss a good app!! :cheers:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do's for the Study

-Do keep yourself very well hydrated. It is OK if testers use creatine, glycerol, and any products in the AX line if they have a baseline to assess, meaning nothing new added to the mix within 2 weeks of starting this. Anything that positively affects hydration would be encouraged. Electrolyte drinks, creatine, glycerol and obviously water itself would theoretically improve vascularity and have synergy with this product. 16 oz. Taken pre-workout (potentially spaced out if need be over 30 minutes) would ensure proper hydration as most (70%) people are dehydrated and hydration is key. On the flip side, all diuretics, even weak ones, should be avoided. More on that below.
-Do take the product on workout days only for assessment, unless you are acutely libido dosing.
-Do use the product on an empty stomach 30-45 minutes before expected activity (sexual or weight training).

Do Not's for the Study
-No protein, EAA, BCAA's or other amino acids pre-workout for this trial in supplemental form. Do not use an hour or less before taking the product. With protein in food based protein avoid 2 hours or less pre-workout. So no solid food 2 hours before working out as the product needs to be taken 30-45 minutes preworkout.
-As far as BCAA or EAA drink mixes do not use until 30 minutes or less to cessation of workout. So you may use BCAA's or EAA's, but ONLY 30 minutes before the END of your workout. For most people this will be half way through. Post workout protein, BCAA, or EAA is always encouraged. If this supplementation schedule is too contrary to your protocol do not proceed. This is the most effective way to supplement, in my estimation anyway and it will increase the efficacy of the product, which we are trying to assess. I don't want a confounding error.
-Anything with aspartame (Nutrasweet ? Phenylalanine based) is discouraged during the course of this study with the time frames laid out above.
-Do not use any other arginine-based or citrulline-based products, no pump products, and no pre-workout products that have arginine (which is nearly all).
-Because hydration is key, diuretics such as the below are all to be avoided.
caffeine (cut down your intake even prior to starting this study/log).
--herbal diuretics:dandelion, uva ursi, mallow, etc.
--Ephedra or other stimulants
--Pharmaceutical Diuretics: e.g. lasix, zaroxolyn, etc.
--Alcohol ? yes, seriously.

Additional Information

My ideal study group: 25-30 males (25 males-5 females would be great). Well-trained. Over the age of 18, I would like a range of range of ages if possible. Most likely those that are in their 30's, 40's, 50's and beyond would see greater benefit due to reduced endothelial elasticity (especially someone who is diabetic or has hypercholesterolemia/hypertriglyceridemia).

Further, it goes beyond what's listed. Shawn Wells and Anabolic Xtreme sourced very, very particular forms of each ingredient and had them tested to meet our criteria. Further still, is having data collected through this study. This product is for those that are done with products that are just hype and want results oriented supplementation.

The length of the study is based on the number of capsules. So testing logs will vary based on the dosing protocol.

Some will run through it faster than others depending on dosing.

It would be ideal if we had some in all groups: (e.g.)

-4 (under 150) caps, 5 caps (150-200), 6 caps (200+), 8 caps (hardcore use/ acute libido dosing r/t intimate activities).

Though the majority may be in the 5 cap range it'd be great to have at least 4 or 5 in each of the other categories.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
1. Age: 19
3. Location (State): New Jersey
4. Training experience: 5 years (had sports performance trainer, bodybuilding trainer and powerlifting trainer.)
5. Current supplements: Currently taking RPM, Mass FX and retsore for the next 4 weeks
6. Planned supplements until Feb 09: Creatine with cit malate and beta alanine, vasocharge, Mass Fx and restore again and possibly Epistane.
7. Prior pump product experience: Have taken everything....NO Xplode, bulk arginine, bulk AAKG, vasocharge, RPM, NO shotgun, MRI NO2, superpump 250
8. Training goals: Gain quality muscle, strength and weight while maintaining my speed agility and quickness for football season
9. Why should we pick you: I have tried a ton of NO products and can really speak of how well this product performs in comparison to those. Im also a college athlete and have a ton of experience with training and supplements. I also keep very detailed logs and follow an incredibly strict workout and nutrition regimen. Check out my log im running now to see...It details my entire offseason so far.>>> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109140-pav-s-entire.html

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys and gals, down to the wire!! It's the LAST DAY to sign up for this one, so get those last minute app's in!!

Promo officially ends tonight at midnight, EST. Hurry up!!

:djparty:

gui1957

Awards
1. Age: 51
3. Location (State): New York
4. Training experience: 10 years
5. Current supplements: Animal Products (Pump, Stak, M-Stak) USP Labs (P-Slin, Anabolic Pump), ON Whey, ON-Optimen, BCAA's, Lecithin, Fish Oil, COQ10
6. Planned supplements until Feb 09: Animal and USP products
7. Prior pump product experience: No-Explode, VPX Shotgun, CMI Overload, MHP-Trac extreme, Muscletech-Pumptech, Gaspari Superpump-250
8. Training goals: More lean mass, want to add 10 lbs and get ready for first competition in 2009. Currently, 5'4', 155lbs, BF=12%
9. Why should we pick you: I am usually the goto guy for a large number of people (all ages) in my gym, that look to me for the research and analysis I provide on various products. Most have complemented on my analysis and are taking the products with good results.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Me want to get me PUMP on LOL, Can you say "GOT PUMPED":bb3:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All done!! This promo is officially closed. Thank you to all who have applied. We will be announcing the winners in the next few days.

Happy New Year!!

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
I see you haven't chosen anyone yet. So, I'm just gonna throw my app out there. Sorry if it's too late. Best of luck to all. This product looks like it should be a good one!

1. Age: 23

3. Location (State): Metro Detroit, Michigan

4. Training experience: 8 years on and off. 3 or so years seriously.

5. Current supplements:
USPLabs - Jacked
1fast400 - Citrulline Malate
1fast400 - Beta Alanine
Nutraplanet - Arginine Ethyl Ester
Nutraplanet - Creatine Monohydrate
Nutraplanet - 1-carboxy
NOW Foods - Adam
Prolab - Advanced Whey
ON - Casein Protein
Kirkland - Fish Oil

6. Planned supplements until Feb 09: All of the above, plus PureSap probably. They are pretty much the staples for right now, but of course the Arginine (and anything else you think may interfere) can be dropped if I get chosen...

7. Prior pump product experience: NO Shotgun, NO Explode, White Flood, White Blood, Smash Fully Loaded, Arginine EE, AAKG, and Jacked.

8. Training goals: My main goal right now is to drop body fat. But I also want to increase my lean body mass and strength as well.

9. Why should we pick you: I am pretty experienced as far as sponsored logs go. I have done about 4 of them now. I feel that I do a good job on my logs and I can provide an honest and detailed account of my experience with your product. Here are a few of the logs that I have done:

Shifty's PAL Anabolic Edge Log - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum
Shifty's PAL Competition Stack Log/Review... - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/110800-shifty-gets-jacked.html
Shifty's Anabolic Formulations' Methyl Stak Review - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum
Shifty's Axis Labs HyperTEST Review Log... - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
AND THE WINNERS ARE.......

drum roll please...

wait for it :)

:toilet:

gui1957
Suncloud
Haiz69
Etomic
BIGGUNZ401

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to everyone who applied!

If you won, please e-mail me your screen name, real name, and address to [email protected]

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once all addresses are collected, we will send out the product, NDA forms and all pertinent information. In case you aren't aware of a NDA, or Non-disclosure Agreement, it is a legally binding contract that states that you will not divulge the ingredients to this product under penalty of law. Special instructions may be sent out to some users, so please check your e-mails and PMs regularly. Please log on both AM and the AX forum at www.anabolicx.com/forum.

Thanks again, folks!!! :djparty: :head:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
heck yes!

thanks for the opportunity T-AD!

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm just gonna assume that the last 2 guys don't want to be alpha testers for this ground breaking pump product! :chairshot:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Hell I,ll take some

BlackBerry8330/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105