Awards
  • Established
Combat Powder
Feeds Muscle Up to 8 Hours
Fast, Medium & Slow Releasing Protein Sources
Added Digestive Blend for Maximum Utilization
Maximum Muscle Growth

Feeds Muscle Up To 8 hours:
With a precision-engineered matrix that contains whey protein concentrates, hydrolysates, and isolates, as well as egg albumin and micellar casein, COMBAT is the ultimate timed-released protein super-food! Because each of the distinct protein sources found within COMBAT digest at varying rates, amino acids are not only flooded into the bloodstream within minutes after consumption, but will continuously be “trickle fed” to your muscles for up to 8 hours afterward!
So here is the deal, we are looking for four people to try out our new protein powder, Combat Powder. Anyone that logs will have to promise to give 2-3 update a week minimum and will have to include their comments on how the product tastes, mixes, digests, etc and will have to copy and paste their log onto the Muscle Pharm forums as well. Each tester will be given one of the four flavors to try out. The four flavors are:
Chocolate Milk
Banana Cream
Triple Berry
Chocolate Peanut Butter
If your interested post up an application below and please include your goals, style of training, dietary scheme, what flavor you would prefer, any flavor that you would absolutely not want, and your favorite protein powder to date. The more information you post in the application the better chance you have of being selected. If you are not yet a member of the Muscle Pharm forums you will need to register at musclepharm.com - Powered by vBulletin and once your registered vote in the poll for either Pmiller383 or PistonPump :
musclepharm.com
The more people that we get to vote for us there the more we can get your guys tester opportunities and other contest. Finally Muscle Pharm is an equal opportunity company so we will be looking for at least female to get a tub of the Combat Powder so spread the word to some of the respected members of the board.
Disclaimer: This logging opportunity will be completely free for anyone withing the USA, but people from other countries may apply if they want to pay for shipping. Whoever gets the Triple Berry is going to be a very lucky person. Finally if you are wondering why I made this in a small font it is because I was bored at the moment.....

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
1) Age/Sex 37

2) Goals: Lean gains with fat loss

3) Style of training: Full Body 3 times per week with cardio from smultiple sports.

4) Dietary Scheme: Maintenance caloric intake with balanced whole food carbs/pro/fat. Multi, Fish oil, and Whey as food supps.

5) Prefered flavor: Anything Chocolate

6) Favorite protein to date: PVL Lemon Lime Isolate

4) Other logs :

X-Force Log
Cordygen VO2 Log
Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log
Thermolife E-Bol Log
Mass-FX Maximum Strength Log
White Flood Log
Clout Reformulation Log - DC1
Green Bulge Review - DC1
Symmetry/nettle Root 95%/tribuloid Log (~22days) - Mind and Muscle Forums
BSL's 1-TEST Undeconate "15 Day Mass in May" log - Mind and Muscle Forums
Kreataine Ultra/Nitrojet Cycle. - Mind and Muscle Forums
Retain + NHA stack - Anabolic Xtreme Forum

Thank you

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many grammes of proteins are available per scoop/serving, if I may ask?

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Name: Levi Sharko

Sex: Male

Height: 6,2

Weight: 210lb

Bodytype: Mesomorph

Training experience.

I have 12 years in total training for sports etc, I have been training for a more aesthetic appearance for 4 years, i have 5 years experience working as a personal trainer, 2 years as a professional fitness model in Russia, I worked as a rep for a bodybuilding company called activita a polish company, And i have a diploma in sports science, physical education, and diet and nutrition. I have recently moved to the uk, where i am looking for work as a fitness model. I have written articles on pro hormones and steroids for my sports exams also.I think you should choose me because i feel i can get a lot out of this protein , my diet and training are just right for me, if you value an honest opinion, and a dedicated log, please look no further..

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Well at the moment i am in between my DC style training period wich will last 8 weeks, and my last training protocol, wich was a cycle of 3 weeks of 5 sets of an increasing weight, for example, Bench press, 280lb x 10, 310lb x 8, 340 lb x 6 370lb x 4, 400 lb x 2, And roughly 3 exercises for each muscle group ,and 1 week of 10 second reps 5 sets on each exercise and roughly 2 exercises for each muscle group, However i will be starting DC style training in a 7 days.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

I start 3 days of the week with fasted cardio lasting 10-20 mins, could be a jog, or some sprint training, every friday night i try to play soccer for about 90 minutes, and 3 nights a week i do 10 minutes of cardio before i go to sleep, This is my current schedule and it works great for me.

I am taking 7 grams of fish oils per day, an extra 5 grams of super cissus, and 5 grams of vitamin c everyday, aswell as a multi vit, and bcaa's, i have only ever used optimum nutrition whey.

Current Daily water intake:

2 gallons

Short Term Goal:

Break all my PR's, and increase my lbm by about 5 lbs, while having no increase in fat.

Long Term Goal:

I want to eventualy enter the european fitness championships, and then the world, but i have things to work on aestheticaly first, also i would like to bench press 200 kilograms, and deadlift 300.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
NONE!!!

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

NO XPLODE
SMASH
Xtend
Purple wrath
Endothil
Creatine mono, kre alkalyn, CEE
Ecdysterone injectable
Deca durabolin
Epistane
1-ad
M-drol
Dianabol
H-drol
Trione Transdermal
11-OXO
11-OXO and Ashwaghanda transdermal
1-carboxy
Super cissus
Anabolic pump
P-slin
Lg sciences Slin
Psarm
Beta alanine
Anabolic edge
Leviathin r
Incarnate
Norateen heavyweight
nitrobolan
And loads and loads of others.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

LAST ... RUSSIANS PALO ALTO, LEVIATHAN ,ANABOLIC EDGE, INCARNATE,Phase 2 sponsored!!

RUSSIANS SPECIAL SUPRISE SUPPLEMENT STACK.phase 1.SLIN, CARBOXY,CISSUS,+TRANSDERMALS,

Russians ecdysterone Injectable log

Russians LG Sciences Psarm review. Unbiased, and unadulterated.

Russian growth explosion DECA poppin log.

Russians EPIC EPIDROL LOG!!!!!!!!!

russians ochin massivni log

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): yes

This looks exactly like the kind of protein i want to add to my training and diet, a time released protein, as for the flavour, the only one im not keen on is triple berry.
Hope to hear from you soon Russian

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you, Pistonpump! :thumbsup:

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
It looks awesome buddy, i like the enzyme blend added, and the time release blend of proteins looks sweet, should be a good one to take before bed.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem! How does it look?
Looks awesome! In particular, I especially like the combination of fast (Whey) and slow (Casein/Egg) proteins. Beyond that, dietary fibers are a great addition, not to mention the inclusion of digestive enzymes. Good job! :D

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been waiting to see Combat Powder for a long time. The quality, efficacy and enjoyability of Muscle Pharm's other products has kept me in good anticipation for this one!

Stats: 24y/o Male, 242lbs with 2years of serious lifting experience.

Goals: Until the end of the year my goals are Hypertrophy and Strength Gain while minimizing adiposity (i.e. a clean bulk). Following the new year this will be replaced by a solid Recomp Regimen with the goal of 6-8% BF. This, however, will be done with the utmost caution as I am unwilling to lose any of the strength or mass I've worked so hard to gain. Long-term goals remain to reach 250+lbs at <10% BF, Squat 400lb (Which I am very close to achieving!), and continue to improve my calves and arms as they are lagging in size.

Training: Total Body Routines of primarily compound movements, performed TWICE A DAY, 4 days per week. I have built up my recovery capacity to be able to handle this frequency and am seeing gains and progress unlike anything I have seen in recent months for myself.

Diet: My diet is fixed; following the same meal plan day in and day out has been an aspect of my life for years. I change it up according to my goals, but it always follows the basic premise of 7meals per day, 2-3hrs apart. Currently, I am using an altered Carb-cycling diet, incorporating carbs at breakfast, intra-workout and post-workout (for both AM and PM sessions), along with 1.75g/lb of Protein and ~150g Fat. This totals ~5000kcals, on which I have gained a net of 2lbs in as many weeks, indicating that I am, hopefully, gaining minimal fat and steadily increassing lean mass.

Supplement Experience: I'm not going to post everything I've ever tried - I've used a lot; some real winners and a lot of losers. Pertinent Supplements that I have used would be other Protein Powders; some of those that I have used are:

From All the Whey: Isolate, Concentrate, Blend, Milk Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, Hydrolysate in practically every flavor they have (except for the new holiday flavors, as I don't like either eggnog or candy canes :rasp: )

From TrueProtein: Isolate, Blend, Milk Protein Isolate, Gemma Isolate, Flavored Peptopro in a variety of their standard an premium flavors. Their Premium Orange Creamsicle is one my all-time favorites.

I've am also using LG's new Lipotropic Protein in both flavors (the chocolate is another favorite), and have used Whey Blends in chocolate and vanilla by a wide spectrum of other companies; EAS, Body Fortress, SixStar, etc.

If given the choice, I would prefer to receive the Triple Berry, and would prefer not to receive the Banana Cream, but I wouldn't mind too much if that's what I ended up with. It would just be my last choice of the four.

I run detailed, in-depth logs, updating frequently and reporting well on the effects of, and my experiences with, a product. Currently, I am running a great stack by LG in a log very demonstrative of the detail I provide:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/110371-legal-gear-christmas.html

As for Combat Powder's formula, the inclusion of the Amino Acid Complex is a terrific idea, and one of the reasons I have been so desirous to use it. Between that, the hydrolysate, isolate, albumin and casein, this is THE MOST COMPLETE time-release formula I have ever seen. It would be my privelege and pleasure to log Combat Powder if MP decides I fit what they are looking for! :thumbsup:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I asked about the supplement facts over on LB, because there is somehow 6g of Fiber in 5g of Carbs? It is either some weird math, or something needs fixing. With that aside, how can you go wrong with protein powder?

As for flavour preferences, I've been searching for the perfect Choc PB. I think UP2.0 had it, but it recently got knocked off by Isomax. 2nd pref is Wild Berry (Would love to compare this to ATW's Wild Berry, Dymatize's Berry Blast) > Chocolate Milk > Banana... ugh who likes banana ;)

Height: 6'0
Weight: 173, 12.5% bf
Ectomorph at heart

Current Training Schedule: German Volume Training
DAY 1-
1a) Leg Press 10x10
1b) Abs (10x10)
2a) Calf Presses
2b) Lunges

DAY 2-
1a) Decline DB Press (10x10)
1b) Pull-Ups (10x10)
2a) DB Rows (3x10)
2b) Chest Fly (3x10)

Day 3- 1)Deadlifts (10x10)

Day 4-
1a)Dips (10x10)
1b) Bicep Curls (10x10)
2a) Shoulder Press (3x10)
2b) DB Lat Raise (3x10)

Day 5- Rest

Cardio- I do HIIT sprints in days 2,3 and 4, and on days 1 & 5 I do low-intensity cardio. My body responds very well to cardio being a longtime runner, and I feel it improves my recovery through the increased bloodflow immediately after my workout.

Current Supplementation: This could be VERY long, but I'll try and be brief. Vitamins (Multi, B,C,D), Green Tea, ZMA, BA, Creatine, Fish Flax and Sesame Oils, Glucose Partitioners

Current Diet: Not too much physical activity right now, so I'm eating around 2900 to lean bulk. My maintenance is 2500 right now. My carbs are packed around my morning workout (Oats before, pasta/WW something afterwards) . I generally skip the PWO shake and just go straight into high GI carb/pro meal, but it's variable. I always have Glutamine/Lecuine & BCAA's during my workout which greatly improves my recovery. Also some might say the 30% fats is too high, however my body doesn't respond well if I drop that % lower, and I start running into energy problems.

40% Carbs 30% Protein 30% Fats

Typical meal plan looks like
Pre-WO Meal 1: 7h00 100g Steelcut Oats, Scoop Whey, Berries
Workout 8h15-9h15: Glutamine/BCAA/BA + others
Meal 2: 9h20 Scoop WPI,Ground Oats,100g Frozen Banana OR
PWO (Meal 3)10h20 70g Complex Carbs (Usually sweetpotato + Biscotti) 100g Chicken Breast
Meal 4 13h30 Beef Chili with Extra Frozen Veggies (Staple frozen in tupperwares), Tsp Fish Oil
Meal 5 16h30 Grilled Wholewheat Salmon Wrap, Broccoli
Meal 6 19h302 Egg 0.5cup Eggwhite Omelette + Lowfat Cheese,Tsp Fish Oil,
Meal 7 : Casein Shake + 1-2 Tbsp coconut Oil

I maintain a highly daily water intake of 4-5 L through tea and water (Drink crystals... I know it's probably killing me but they taste too good!).

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice looking blend guys. Some strong aps too!!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
So this looks like it would be a great before bed blend? Exactly what I'm looking to find!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and wasn't combat supposed to be an epi/havoc type deal?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Looks nice guys, I might have to apply ;)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Name: Rob

Goals: Lean Bulk before my spring cut

training: Weights M/W/F + sports on Thursdays and weekends

currently using ATW Cinn Bunn

Other logs : see signature - please check out my progress log...I have stayed dedicated to fitness and progress for 4 years and have made extreme progress.

Note: currently running a M-Drol Log and planning a log for Assault, Bullet Proof, and Battle Fuel for late January...I think this would be the Perfect addition to my MP stack!

W

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
man i need to get back to america so i can test new stuff. best of luck to ya'll

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its gonna be tough, I should check with Trueathlete to see if we can pick more than 4......alot of good apps, keep them coming! Still looking for a female tester, if BW is the only one to apply it would be her second time winning by default :lol:haha.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Its gonna be tough, I should check with Trueathlete to see if we can pick more than 4......alot of good apps, keep them coming! Still looking for a female tester, if BW is the only one to apply it would be her second time winning by default :lol:haha.
I can wear a dress for a month while I test this? ;)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I can wear a dress for a month while I test this? ;)
Do you have any gyno from previous cycles? That would make a more convincing argument......

I think I already have a couple people picked so anyone else that is applying really has to make a quality app!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I must say, I do like the ingredient profile for this. If the logs pan out the way I think they will, this will be on my shopping list at the top.
Looks solid, guys.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Name: bobby

Sex: male

Height: 6'3

Weight: 232

Bodytype: large frame

im dedicated to my goals,lifting,training,work what evers!its all good,i tried other compounds and i know when something works or not!this is a perfect oppourtunity for me as the consumer/tester, and for the manufactuer to witness the effectiveness of the product.
Current Training Schedule / Protocol
mon/wed/fri/-chest,bis(flat bar),back(shrugs),shoulders(milli press)-tue/thur-chest(dumbells),bis(dumbells),neck(dumbell shrugs),tri's(tri-bar),shoulders(skull crushers)-sat/run beach for 2hrs-(back-forth)-rest on sundays!3 sets of ten for each excercise till done,about 1-hr.and a half average!
Cardio Schedule/Protocol
i run the beach once or twice a week,on my off days from lifting.
Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
mega-man multivita,l-glutimine,fish oil,100%whey (on whey)as a protien supp/shake.
Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
4000-4500 cals(eat alot of whole foods)not sure on the cal ct.
almost a gal.
Short Term Goal:
grow as much as i can,bulk/muscle!
Long Term Goal:
get to a comfortable build that i can maintain for years to come
1-andro(ams),spawn(tri-city chem),m1d-mmv2(l.g),halo-drol liqui-gels,novedex-xt(gaspari)mass-tabs(ids),sustaplex,trenabol(britishdragon),and a whole bunch of aminoacids(gnc),dienedrone(A.M.S),arom-x(A.M.S)

Last edited:
R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

Name: bobby

Goals: strenght/mass!

training: 5-days a week!

currently on whey(chocolate)mixed with musclmilk(vanilla creme)

Other logs : dienedrone log..link on my page.

Note: ran alot of diff.p.h's,currently on dienedrone.

(thanks rob for giving me a draft to use for my app.!..HEHEHEHE!)
Lol im counting myself out now, the competition is too hot.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before and after photos gets a definite vote from me!!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established

Height: 6'2

Weight: 193

Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience.

I have 5 years training, but the last 2 have been non-stop. I've been working real hard this year to break the 200lb mark.

Right now im doing a 5 on 2 off Mass Frequency Program were I hit every body part at least twice a week changing from a push/pull aspect daily.

Cardio is only done once or twice weekly for 30 minutes. To much cardio for me means rapid weight loss. With the way my routine goes and the level of pace I keep it at not to much more cardio is needed.

1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal:

Break over the 200lb mark.I beleivethis product has the ability to help me acheive this goal

Long Term Goal:

I want to eventualy enter into some type of bodybuilding show,but maybe in 2 more years when I can put more meat on my bones. Other than that Iwant to stay physically fit with that bodybuilder look for as long as possible.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:NONE

Well Ive used almost every kindof supplementout there to help me acheive my goals from:
CREATINE
PROTEINS
AMINOS
INTRA'S
POST workout
Pre work out supps
Ph's

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established

Height: 6'2

Weight: 193

Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience.

I have 5 years training, but the last 2 have been non-stop. I've been working real hard this year to break the 200lb mark.

Right now im doing a 5 on 2 off Mass Frequency Program were I hit every body part at least twice a week changing from a push/pull aspect daily.

Cardio is only done once or twice weekly for 30 minutes. To much cardio for me means rapid weight loss. With the way my routine goes and the level of pace I keep it at not to much more cardio is needed.

1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal:

Break over the 200lb mark.I beleivethis product has the ability to help me acheive this goal

Long Term Goal:

I want to eventualy enter into some type of bodybuilding show,but maybe in 2 more years when I can put more meat on my bones. Other than that Iwant to stay physically fit with that bodybuilder look for as long as possible.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:NONE

Well Ive used almost every kindof supplementout there to help me acheive my goals from:
CREATINE
PROTEINS
AMINOS
INTRA'S
POST workout
Pre work out supps
Ph's

:cheers:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
How would this fare on a contest diet?
I think this product would be good on a contest diet as a meal replacement or part of your breakfast.. It could be utilized post workout or before a workout as well but personally I think an isolate will give you better results there ( don't worry we have an isolate coming out soon too! )
Depending on how you have your diet structured you could actually use something like this for a couple meals of the day inbetween your larger meals or in if you are in a bind (at work or something). The thing that is really nice is that it has the digestive enzyme blend to help you assimilate all of your nutrients correctly so that you do not become deficient in a caloric deficit. I know I do not have to explain the benefits of digestive aids to you though, I think you guys at RPM have a pretty good handle on that area.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, I will be on contest diet from Jan1st-March10th or so. Maybe a week or two on either side.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I asked about the supplement facts over on LB, because there is somehow 6g of Fiber in 5g of Carbs? It is either some weird math, or something needs fixing. With that aside, how can you go wrong with protein powder?

As for flavour preferences, I've been searching for the perfect Choc PB. I think UP2.0 had it, but it recently got knocked off by Isomax. 2nd pref is Wild Berry (Would love to compare this to ATW's Wild Berry, Dymatize's Berry Blast) > Chocolate Milk > Banana... ugh who likes banana ;)

Height: 6'0
Weight: 173, 12.5% bf
Ectomorph at heart

Current Training Schedule: German Volume Training
DAY 1-
1a) Leg Press 10x10
1b) Abs (10x10)
2a) Calf Presses
2b) Lunges

DAY 2-
1a) Decline DB Press (10x10)
1b) Pull-Ups (10x10)
2a) DB Rows (3x10)
2b) Chest Fly (3x10)

Day 3- 1)Deadlifts (10x10)

Day 4-
1a)Dips (10x10)
1b) Bicep Curls (10x10)
2a) Shoulder Press (3x10)
2b) DB Lat Raise (3x10)

Day 5- Rest

Cardio- I do HIIT sprints in days 2,3 and 4, and on days 1 & 5 I do low-intensity cardio. My body responds very well to cardio being a longtime runner, and I feel it improves my recovery through the increased bloodflow immediately after my workout.

Current Supplementation: This could be VERY long, but I'll try and be brief. Vitamins (Multi, B,C,D), Green Tea, ZMA, BA, Creatine, Fish Flax and Sesame Oils, Glucose Partitioners

Current Diet: Not too much physical activity right now, so I'm eating around 2900 to lean bulk. My maintenance is 2500 right now. My carbs are packed around my morning workout (Oats before, pasta/WW something afterwards) . I generally skip the PWO shake and just go straight into high GI carb/pro meal, but it's variable. I always have Glutamine/Lecuine & BCAA's during my workout which greatly improves my recovery. Also some might say the 30% fats is too high, however my body doesn't respond well if I drop that % lower, and I start running into energy problems.

40% Carbs 30% Protein 30% Fats

Typical meal plan looks like
Pre-WO Meal 1: 7h00 100g Steelcut Oats, Scoop Whey, Berries
Workout 8h15-9h15: Glutamine/BCAA/BA + others
Meal 2: 9h20 Scoop WPI,Ground Oats,100g Frozen Banana OR
PWO (Meal 3)10h20 70g Complex Carbs (Usually sweetpotato + Biscotti) 100g Chicken Breast
Meal 4 13h30 Beef Chili with Extra Frozen Veggies (Staple frozen in tupperwares), Tsp Fish Oil
Meal 5 16h30 Grilled Wholewheat Salmon Wrap, Broccoli
Meal 6 19h302 Egg 0.5cup Eggwhite Omelette + Lowfat Cheese,Tsp Fish Oil,
Meal 7 : Casein Shake + 1-2 Tbsp coconut Oil

I maintain a highly daily water intake of 4-5 L through tea and water (Drink crystals... I know it's probably killing me but they taste too good!).
2 scoops chocolate pb in 10 oz milk is orgasmic

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established

Height: 6'

Weight: 196

Training experience.

I've been training about 4-5 years now seriously. I'm using a 5 day body part split. Alternate between high and low reps sets weekly.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol :

I do some form of cardio after each workout session for about 15 minutes or so.

1 gallon+

Goals: Right now i'm just trying to execute a lean bulk.

To list everything i've tried will be rediculous. I've tried my share of supplements.

I'd link to them, but the search feature is disabled to its a pain to find posts at the moment.

My top choice of flavors would be the Chocolate PB, but would be up to try any.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,
Just to clear up the confusion with the carbs, the label on our website is a misprint and the Combat Powder has 8g of total carbs 5 of which are fiber.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
looks appealing. I have quite a bit of protein under my belt at the moment though! Good luck to testers

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Those two have gotten more Muscle Pharm stuff than any of the reps!!!! Good thing they do good logs.:thumbsup:
So does that mean I'm good to apply for this.....:rofl:

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Any news?

D

Douche_Nutz

Awards
Age & Stats: 22 years, 176 lbs, 5'9". ~10% bf. Been training consistently for 7 years.

Goals: Lean bulking. I plan on continuing to gain 1 pound every 3 weeks. I have been doing this for 10 weeks and plan to continue until Spring (April/May). Consuming +1400 calories over maintenance per week - refer to dietary scheme.

Style of Training: I train with high volume and high intensity. Workouts are done 5 days per week. I vary my exercises every three weeks, but here is my current routine as an example:
Sunday: Quads/hams/lower back - squats (ass-to-grass), leg extension, deadlift, leg curl, DB lunges. Total sets: 19. Aim for 70 minutes (give myself a longer break than for other types of exercises when doing squats and deadlifts).
Monday: Bis/Forearms/Tris - EZ-bar curl, CG bench, DB curl, skullcrushers, reverse curl with EZ-bar, cable tricep extension w/ rope, wrist curl with BB behind back,. Total sets: 27. Aim for 60 minutes
Wednesday: Shoulders/Traps/Calves - DB military press, DB shrug, DB lateral raise, DB front raise, standing calf raise, seated calf raise. Total sets: 22. Aim for 50 minutes.
Thursday: Upper back/Bi/Forearms/Abs - Pullups, DB row, CG cable row, DB rear lateral raise, decline situps, hanging leg raises, DB curl, DB preacher curl. Total sets: 28 sets. Aim for 50 minutes or less.
Friday: Chest/Tris - Flat DB press, decline DB press, incline DB press, cable flies, tricep pressdown machine, overhead cable tri extension. Total sets: 18 sets. Aim for 50 minutes.

Cardio is done usually three or four days per week. High intensity - usually interval training. Approx. 60 mins per session.

On days with cardio and lifting, I try to split the workouts between AM (cardio) and PM (lifting), but this is not always possible, so if I do the two together, I do cardio beforehand, take a small break and consume a protein/carb shake and continue.

Dietary Scheme: Consuming 3100 calories on non-WO days. 3700 on days with anaerobic exercise. 3900 on days with aerobic exercise. 4500 on days with aerobic & anaerobic exercise. I log my diet and the exact weekly total depends upon how many days I do cardio.
I consume oats + solid protein source pre-WO. Consume protein/carb shake during WO leading into post-WO. Whole food meal 30 mins post-WO.
Energy breakdown: 30% F, 35-40% CHO (depending on cardio schedule), 35-40% P.
Water intake very high.

Other supplements: Fish oil (10-15g/day with meals), taurine, creatine, multivitamin, protein powder. No prescriptions, no rec drugs, no drinking.

Flavor Preference:
1) Chocolate milk.
2) Triple berry.
3) Banana cream.
4) Chocolate peanut butter.

Favorite Protein Powder: Syntrax's flavors were my favorite, but I've been sticking with ON's chocolate mint lately.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established

Sex:Male

Height: 5"10"

Weight: 185

Bodytype: Endo Medium, thick but have shape.

Training experience (as much detail as possible..
I train medium weight intensity. No lower than 6 reps. Only Warmups go to 15 max usually 12 reps with some gas in the tank. I never tried anything special except a little DC(wasnt much a fan) Max OT - to much working out for my status at the time.
I basically take the arnold approach, i am an artist, if i need more shoulders i add there. back then there.
I am not a chaotic lifter but my routines never repeat more than 3-4 workouts in a row. I have been at it for about 3-4 years now. I staretd at 155lbs about 14-15% BF and now my 185lbs at 10-11% BF. I do do slow negative reps sometimes and never ever sacrifice form for weight. I feel like i get sloppy, i rack the weight even if i have 2 reps left.

TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF:
I used Assault before so i def have an iterest in the company atthis point knowing the quality.

Mon - Legs/Shoulders
Tues - Back/bis
Wed - Chest/tris
Thurs- Legs/abs
Fri - optional pending feeling, tired and time. chest,back,abs are the options.
Sat/sun off if i have work or legs, back, chest again.

I would give the routine but like i said i switch a few in and out every few weeks.
I am at 30minutes with pre/post WO cardio. Soon ill be just post and at 25+ minutes.
Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
Piracetam - Choline Cit. - Taurine - Ginko - Fish Oils - **X-Dream**(current Log)
Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
After 6pm i switch to mostly protein.
I get about 200 carbs a day from oats, cheerios, breads, bagels, bars. As much complex as possible. Fats are medium(healthy) Protein 200-250g a day. Chicken, pork chops, bars, ground beef, Talapia, tuna. eat about every 2-3 hours
3/4 - 1 gal.

Short Term Goal: Finish my bulking phase and go into my cut phase for the Arpil 4th show i plan on.

Long Term Goal: Gain mass after my cut for the April show.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Mdrol, Havoc, Xtend, Leviathan Reloaded, Muscle Milk, No-Xplode, Cell Mass, WTF Pumped, Anabolic Pump, Glutamine, Storm, Shock Therapy, Jungle Warfare, Basic Cuts, NeoVar, Pslin, GABA, SomnidrenGH, and prolly a few others....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...archid=3290533

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111681-twitch-wanders-into.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109373-mentaltwitch-anabolic-edge.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/89868-mentaltwitchs-not-now.html

^^^Pics in there are obviously from 3/30/08

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Goals: These have been ever evolving. I am currently trying trying to bulk as cleanly as possible to maximize strength gains while minimizing or reducing adipose gain. I don't know if I necessarily have any long term goals right now, other than to continually make gains and see improvements.

Training: I currently train 5 days a week doing a split as follows:
Chest/Forearms
Back/Triceps
Shoulders/Biceps
Legs
Chest
I disperse abs a few days a week in there, also I do 25 minutes of cardio everyday after weight training.

Diet: I try to be as strict as possible with this, it's hard sometimes though when both my family and my wife's family love to force feed people and I am constantly having to say no thank you over and over and over...Anyways, I try to eat my own prepared meals as much as I can during the week. I usually fare pretty well. I also try to limit carb intake during the day as much as possible except for pre/post workout. Completely eliminating carbs from the diet is not an option, I am highly carb sensitive and would be worthless in the gym without any before a workout.

Supplement Experience:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many to mention. A few gems in the bunch, most nothing to write home about, but that is unimportant. I have tried many many different types of protein shakes. Taste and digestibility are very important aspects of protein shakes for me. In the past I've used, Whey, Cassein, Egg, & even on occasion Soy Protein. Brands include Cytosport, ON, Dymatize, Syntrax & ATW. Right now, my favorite protein by far is ATW. You can't go wrong with 5lb. Cookie Batter / 5lb. Cinnamon Bun.

I try to run my logs with detail, and I do them with the utmost honesty. I really like the time release combination of this protein powder. I like a mix of varying digestive rates of protein. Oh, the only flavor that I would absolutely not want would be Chocolate Milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.