USPlabs JACKED "Eye of the Tiger" Contest!

Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I'm going to let this run until next week since over 1,000 people purhased jacked during the first 4 days of the NP sale...

Give them a chance to win..
    make all USP products 19.99 and see how much sells.

....hint....hint....

2. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    make all USP products 19.99 and see how much sells.

....hint....hint....

Wow that would be Crazy!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Wow that would be Crazy!
    sure would be crazy....but I would be all over RC and AP
  4. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    sure would be crazy....but I would be all over RC and AP

Six Pack stack(AP and recreate) is pretty cheap right now at NP...

5. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Six Pack stack(AP and recreate) is pretty cheap right now at NP...
    AND Sam let the 10% apply to it; now is the time to stock up!
    •   

6. Well, I'm approaching the end of my first tub of Jacked. Unfortunately, I only picked up one during the presale, and am now kicking myself for not getting three. Jacked is possibly one of the most synergistic blends that I have ever used. I was faithful to RPM for years, but my pre-workout shelf might have to make some room for Jacked. I must say, I haven't used three scoops yet because quite frankly I'm afraid to. One scoop is good for a quick pick me up, two scoops and I'm on fire. Thanks for a solid product USPL.

7. So, the e-mail I got about a winner for the lottery was for something else? This is still open?

8. Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyCapone View Post
    What is it you actually want to see from us for this "Eye of the Tiger" Contest? I'll admit I only read the first 2 pages. And it seems like they're all just reviews. But YOU don't really ever specify what exactly you'd like....
    They want honest feedback about Jacked(good or bad)

9. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    They want honest feedback about Jacked(good or bad)
    ****, someone got to it before I edited. I lied, I hardly even scanned through it. Didn't feel like looking much. Oh well.... But thanks tim...

I'll put up my review soon.
  10. Go Tell It On A Mountain......

Holy crap, I just finished my first workout using Jacked. Well actually I kinda did a USP Tri-fecta. Bulk P-slin, Bulk 1-carboxy, and Jacked. Let me tell you, not only did I have the freakin workout of my life, but my mind was in overdrive. I figured out how to pay my house off early, put my kids through college, and right now I'm working on a cure for cancer and I should have a cold fusion reactor built by tonight! The scary thing is that I am adding Prime next week to this combination.

USP LABS.... Works better than staying in a Holiday Inn Express.

That's all I got to say about that. (using my best Greenbow, Alabama Forrest Gump twang)

11. Quote Originally Posted by MMALOVER View Post
    Holy crap, I just finished my first workout using Jacked. Well actually I kinda did a USP Tri-fecta. Bulk P-slin, Bulk 1-carboxy, and Jacked. Let me tell you, not only did I have the freakin workout of my life, but my mind was in overdrive. I figured out how to pay my house off early, put my kids through college, and right now I'm working on a cure for cancer and I should have a cold fusion reactor built by tonight! The scary thing is that I am adding Prime next week to this combination.

USP LABS.... Works better than staying in a Holiday Inn Express.

That's all I got to say about that. (using my best Greenbow, Alabama Forrest Gump twang)

How much of that Bulk 1-carboxy did you dose? Did it give you that 'dialed in' feeling?

12. been using 3 scoops of jacked and i can say the endurance is better than the energy for me. great taste and i like how you don't need 12oz or more of water to mix it with. don't like drinking all that liquid before the gym. pumps aren't noticeable but they never are with me with liquid pre workout supps. must be the caffeine or something. but jacked is definitely worth the buy it's now my favorite along with white flood
  13. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    How much of that Bulk 1-carboxy did you dose? Did it give you that 'dialed in' feeling?
    I would start with 500 and work up to 1 gram.

14. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    hows the taste on 1-c? bearable? or a must cap type product?

15. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I was going to leave this exclusively for sleep.... Ive got it capped '00', which is approx. 600mg per cap. With an appropriate stim should be okay...

It's not that bad - weird with some kind of citrus aftertaste? Lets just say you wouldn't spread it on your toast..

....now Bulk PSlin is just damn pleasant!
  16. Guest

Never used it as a powder just in PowerFULL.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    It's not that bad - weird with some kind of citrus aftertaste? Lets just say you wouldn't spread it on your toast..

you just crushed my dreams. thanks for the feedback tho. im looking forward to using it.

18. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I did 1/4 teaspoon or 800mgs. Dialed in? Man with that combo, you could read the freakin matrix. I wanted to turn on the movie just to see if I could decipher the code. Freaking awesome.

19. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post

It's honestly not bad at all. I pull the appropriate dose, dump it in the back of my mouth and wash it down with water. Then the fun begins..

20. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Agreed X2

21. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post

It's not that bad - weird with some kind of citrus aftertaste? Lets just say you wouldn't spread it on your toast....
    That gives me an idea!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

22. When do we find out who the tiger is.

23. Well for an xmas present, my buddy bought me a sh!t load of supps, one of them being Jacked. Monday night decided to give it a try, I've read some pretty potent reviews on it so I started with 1 scoop (I work out at night and hate being all stimmed out when I'm trying to fall asleep). I definitely noticed it after about 20 minutes. I didn't get the cracked out feeling I get on NO Xplode, just really focused and intense. Had a great Chest/Bicep workout, haven't been that pumped for a long time. Came home and had no trouble falling asleep. Last night (Tuesday) I decided to try 2 scoops for leg day. WOW. Haven't had that muched focus and energy in the gym for a while, again, didn't get cracked out. I have to say I'm very impressed with Jacked. I'll bump it to 3 scoops tomorrow and see ow that goes. Good job USP Labs! ~~freq-out~~

24. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    When do we find out who the tiger is.
    I believe we are going to give all of the people that picked up Jacked from NP during their New Years Sale a chance to enter.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  25. Guest

Winners will be picked Jan 22nd...

26. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Winners will be picked Jan 22nd...

That is Jacked up. Get it Jacked lol up. Cool 22nd is fine.

27. nice

Posted from an iPhone
  28. Jacked Dependency......

Funny what Jacked will make you say. I know, it's the same for me as well. It's almost like I'm coming dependant on it. Every thing I do now, I tell myself, "one or two scoops of Jacked will help you do it better." Hell my wife wanted me to finish folding the clothes the other day and I took one scoop of Jacked and the next thing you know I did all the clothes that were dirty in the house, Washed the dishes and put them away, and started cleaning the garage. I just hope I don't have to join a group like Jacked anonymous.

29. Quote Originally Posted by MMALOVER View Post
    Funny what Jacked will make you say. I know, it's the same for me as well. It's almost like I'm coming dependant on it. Every thing I do now, I tell myself, "one or two scoops of Jacked will help you do it better." Hell my wife wanted me to finish folding the clothes the other day and I took one scoop of Jacked and the next thing you know I did all the clothes that were dirty in the house, Washed the dishes and put them away, and started cleaning the garage. I just hope I don't have to join a group like Jacked anonymous.
    jacked anonymous could be a new section of anabolic minds. except well have to keep it open so that usp knows just how many lives they have a positive impact on.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 180
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 09:04 PM
  2. USPLabs TNA Limited Edition "Classic Series"
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 01:07 PM
  3. Get Jack3d, but without paying a "Jacked" Up Price!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 05:44 PM
  4. Clenbuterine "Jacked" 25mgs of alkaloids
    By musclemilk40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 02:36 PM
  5. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM