USPlabs JACKED "Eye of the Tiger" Contest! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

USPlabs JACKED "Eye of the Tiger" Contest!

Page 7 of 7 First ... 2567
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

I'm sorry, Jacob, but I have to bump this. I'm anxious as hell. lol

2. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bubbachew View Post
    I'm sorry, Jacob, but I have to bump this. I'm anxious as hell. lol
    borobulker will be sending PMs starting to day and throughout the weekend..
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

i think boro is going to pick me based soley on my avatar.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

HERE YEE! HERE YEE!

The contest will end Saturday, January 31st at 11:59PM. All entries after that cannot be accepted. If you have have not posted review, I suggest you do so. Also, post up your unbiased reviews on NutraPlanet. All reviews; good, bad and ugly will be accepted and expected.

I will be contacting all participants with information via PM, including the winners after the contest is ended. Be sure your inbox's have space guys!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  5. New Member

Great news - thanks for the update
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Got about 2 more scoops left in my container of Jacked, and I still can't believe it's effect after almost two entire containers. I was taking NO-shotgun before this, and I didn't think any pre-workout supp. would come close....I was wrong. The intensity and focus in my workout's are unreal...the pump is sickening...and my favorite thing about this supplement is that they used creatine monohydrate. It's simply the best creatine, hands down, and a lot of people don't realize that. Stacking this with Powerfull and Prime is THE BEST natural stack for mass and strength on the market...safe, effective, and affordable. What more could you ask for?
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Oh, and I gave my brother a serving because he works out with me....6 hours later he called me telling me how focused he still was. Two days later, he ordered some. haha
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

all right.. all right.. my bro gave me a serving of this stuff and im thinking ok.. I am about 225 and this scoop is so small ill do two.. before i even stepped in the gym I was thinking about lifting... and nothing but lifting.. this stuff is the most effective pre workout supplement I have ever consumed. I was a die hard fan of NO shotgun until this.. The mind blowing pumps and the endurance in the gym was so crazy... MY focus was almost like i was on ritalin (I assume, i never took the stuff but it's my comparison) I took the scoops about 11 AM and my energy at work (which just so happen to be GNC) at freaking 7PM was still high.. I am on Jacked/AP/Prime/Powerful/Super Cissus and I have yet to find anything on the market to compare... My strength gains are unparamounted and I can not thank USP labs enough for making the best products I have ever tried....

ANd I am sure i speak for everyone USP labs is #1 on the market
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Talking I really enjoyed Jacked's synergies!

I believe I posted this review for Jacked somewhere else:

So many pre-workout supplements are way overpriced for what they contain when their main two ingredients 9 out of 10 times is some form of creatine and caffeine. I have to admit, many times before I've been greatly disappointed with pre-workout supplements and I was skeptical about trying JACKED. I've found one that I truly can depend on time and time again in the gym and I've stayed loyal to it for a while now. At the Inner Circle offering price of $14.99 each and free shipping with three, I could not pass up at least trying JACKED. I consider myself somewhat of a stim connoisseur, the amount of stim based products I have purchased in the past is staggering. I find more often than not, these products fail on their promises and claims. Through three weeks of working out with JACKED, I am absolutely in love with it. I now have two "Old Faithfuls" I can rely on to help me squeeze everything I've got into each and every workout. The most beautiful thing about JACKED is it's simplicity and harmonization of the perfect ingredients in the perfect amounts. My favorite ingredient by far in JACKED is geranium. Not since the good old days of ephedra has there been a compound to offer such clean and unadulterated bursts of absurd energy as geranium. This is definitely an underutilized compound in the supplement world in my opinion. Stacking Geranium with the perfect amounts of caffeine and theophylline only add to the tremendous amounts of energy garnered by JACKED. Beta-Alanine makes a much appreciated addition to the JACKED formula; allowing for ridiculous amounts of endurance whether it be moving iron, or pushing out those last couple miles of cardio. I have to be honest, when I first tried Schizandrol A through your offering of "Focus Dirt" I did not care for the compound at all. It made me feel entirely too spacey when I took it. However, there has to be something said for uniting it with stimulants because I have NEVER experienced the level of "blinder's" like focus I have in the gym as I do now with JACKED. Nothing can get me out of that mode of being connected to every skin bursting pump of the muscle with each and every rep. Ahhhhhh yes....skin bursting pumps. Until now, I have never experienced such intense pumps on a regular basis as I do with JACKED. I have used creatine before, but never have I got such regular "perfect" pumps. You guys really got the perfect blend of ingredients down coupled with (I believe the most important and rewarding aspect) the perfect QUANTITIES of each ingredient. So much can be said for blending the perfect quantities of ingredients. These ingredients work sarcastically with each other, and the perfect amounts of each maximize the impact and effectiveness for the end user. I truly want to thank you guys for introducing a rock solid product at a very fair price and only incorporating the important ingredients in it while leaving out all the garbage nobody wants or needs.
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Jacked Initial Assesment:

So I finally got my New Years Order, with a ton of goodies. I had been meaning to review Jacked for a while. Thurs night I slept poorly with only 8hrs of interrupted sleep, and last night was mediocre again so I woke up pretty tired this morning.

Routine:
    700: 150mg 20% Corosolic Acid, 1g Vit C, PS
    715: 1c. Oat Bran, 1c. Raspberries, WPI, 5g Creatine Mono, 200g FF Yogurt, 2g BA
    830: 2 sc. Jacked Straight, Washed Down w/ water
    900-1015 : Legs WO + HIIT Sprints

Comments: Well I woke up pretty tired, and 2sc. of Jacked didn't quite get me out of the haze. Coupled with the fact that the weight room was dead empty, I found the workout rather mind-numbing. Very minor tingling, and I dont mind it. The fatigue was definitely mental; I could feel myself tiring at 5 reps when I normally go for 8, but always pushed through to get my full 8. HIIT elliptical sprints went quite well, considering today was my 1st time doing them in over a month b/c of my finger injury. That's a good sign!

Taste was a brief minty/citrus, not bad. I am used to taking the powder straight and then washing down with water, but I will sip it in the future.

So in short, I either need 3 scoops or more sleep, and I would prefer the latter. I will continue to evaluate over the next few days; will probably pop up a log to do a fuller evaluation of this, JP8, Supersap + other goodies.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I combined two contests. Eye of the Tiger and JACKED REVIEWS. The posts were picked at random.

USPlabs Eye of the Tiger Winners:

3rd Prize = 1 Anabolic-Pump, 1 PRIME, 1 Jacked – TheMouth

2nd Prize = 2 Anabolic-Pump, 2 PRIME, 2 Jacked – bluedevil

1st Prize= 3 Anabolic-Pump, 3 PRIME, 3 Jacked – freqfly

Runner Up = 3 Jacked – MESSPLAY

Runner Up = 3 Jacked – mrchristian

Runner Up = 3 Jacked – LilPsychotic

Runner Up = 3 Jacked – bubbachew

Runner Up = 3 Jacked –wjb33
    USPlabs JACKED REVIEWS at NutraPlanet--Contest

The above members need to PM me, Subject: EOTT Winner. I will fill you in on more info at that time.

All other submitters; look for an PM within the next 24-48 hours for more info on your ‘special prize.' Make sure your inboxes are open, AND your review has been posted on Jacked’s Nutraplanet product page.

Thanks Guys!
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Sweeeeeeeet. Can't wait to get some more Jacked. Thanks, Boro and Jacob, for this opportunity.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Thank you USPLabs, I love you guys!!!
  14. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I combined two contests. Eye of the Tiger and JACKED REVIEWS. The posts were picked at random.

USPlabs Eye of the Tiger Winners:

3rd Prize = 1 Anabolic-Pump, 1 PRIME, 1 Jacked – TheMouth

2nd Prize = 2 Anabolic-Pump, 2 PRIME, 2 Jacked – bluedevil

1st Prize= 3 Anabolic-Pump, 3 PRIME, 3 Jacked – freqfly

Runner Up = 3 Jacked – MESSPLAY

Runner Up = 3 Jacked – mrchristian

Runner Up = 3 Jacked – LilPsychotic

Runner Up = 3 Jacked – bubbachew

Runner Up = 3 Jacked –wjb33
    USPlabs JACKED REVIEWS at NutraPlanet--Contest

The above members need to PM me, Subject: EOTT Winner. I will fill you in on more info at that time.

All other submitters; look for an PM within the next 24-48 hours for more info on your ‘special prize.' Make sure your inboxes are open, AND your review has been posted on Jacked’s Nutraplanet product page.

Thanks Guys!
    Everyone else still has a chance at a FREE Jacked and a powerFULL sample. Just look out for casey's email.

BTW the idea for free Jacked to all if PM instructions are followed was Casey's idea. You guys owe him on this one as giving away this much Jacked is unheard of especially since I just trying to keep it stocked!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  254 lbs.

Thanks for the opportunity for such a great promo, no other company just gives away that much free stuff, especially when it works. Props to USPlabs for staying true to the consumer time and time again
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Thanks So MUCH USP!!!!

I got all my buddies hooked on this stuff...very appreciated!
  17. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Congrats guys!
  18. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBuilder View Post
    Thanks for the opportunity for such a great promo, no other company just gives away that much free stuff, especially when it works. Props to USPlabs for staying true to the consumer time and time again

Let me quote wjb33 that posted below you..

We know it works and when you gift product that works..this happens!

Quote Originally Posted by wjb33 View Post
    Thanks So MUCH USP!!!!

I got all my buddies hooked on this stuff...very appreciated!
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Just wondering if USP makes t-shirts or hoodies...I'd be interested in one if they are being made so I can help sponsor in the gym and what not. Thanks.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

congrats to all winners
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

Just wondering if USP makes t-shirts or hoodies...I'd be interested in one if they are being made so I can help sponsor in the gym and what not. Thanks.
    agree 100%. i think i might make some of my own via a friend who has access to a screen printer.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

OK guys, all PMs are sent. If you posted a review, and you did not get a PM from me, please let me know.

Thanks Again guys!

PS- Cardinal fans need not apply...
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

OK guys, all PMs are sent. If you posted a review, and you did not get a PM from me, please let me know.

Thanks Again guys!

LMAO!
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    LMAO!

Thanks Again guys!

I didn't know there was a such thing as Cardinal fans...? All I see are terrible towels in that stadium.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

OOOOOHHHHHH YYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    Just finished watching the superbowl where I was pulling for the Cards. Was a little depressed so I decided to log onto AN and to my surprise, I found out that I won 2 bottles of Prime, 2 bottles AP and 2 bottles of Jacked. Let me tell you, I turned from a depressed little middle aged man to acting like a giddy school girl hyped up on candy. It was my pleasure to post a review when the product worked as good as jacked. Thanks guys.
  26. Senior Member

Thanks UPSLabs

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to rate your product, it truely is a great pre-workout supplement that I will thoroughly enjoy for months to come. Congrats to all of the winners! PS: Go Steelers!!!
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Woo Hoo!!! Thanks USP LABS!!!!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    Woo Hoo!!! Thanks USP LABS!!!!
    give me one you bastard. all your old no xplode isnt cutting it anymore
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Getting a ton of emails! Keep them coming guys! Keep in mind, this all has to be done by Feb 21st!
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.

woohoo! Thanks USP LABS!
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

I know it is to late for the contest, but I wanted to add in my review. I just am just about finished with my second tub.

Mixability

I found it was very easy to mix. I usually used a small shaker. Mixed it with 6-8 ozs of water. It would be completely dissolved in about 10-15 secs of shaking. No floaties or 'sedimant' on the bottom of the shaker like alot of other pre-w/o supps I have used.

Taste

The taste,even with very little water was not overpowering. Some supps you have to just chug to get down. Jacked I didn't have to. It was almost like a watered down sprite? I am not sure how else to explain it, besided that.

Stomach issues

Again there was none. Some pre w/o supps put me in the bathroom 20 mins after taking it. That was not an issue with this.

Energy/Focus/Endurance

This is where the Jacked exceeded my expectations. It would only take about 20 mins for it to kick in. The energy almost always lasted through my w/o and then some. Alot of days I would lift, then come home and do things around the house for the next few hrs and not have any kind of crash at all.
    The focus was deffinately good. Once I got in the gym. I was able to concentrate on the weights completely. The mind-muscle connection some days was just awesome.
    The endurance was something else that I really enjoyed. Alot of my w/o's I really tried to push myself to the limits. Within a few mins between excersises, I was ready to hit the next one.

Strength

This really surprised me. I have never used a pre w/o supp that I continued to make strength gains like I have on Jacked. I seemed to progress every week on almost all of my lifts.

Jacked is my favorite pre w/o supp now. I will cycle off sometime and use another supp for a month, before I use it agian. Although I don't feel like I need to cycle off of it yet. After being on it for two months, the effects are still the same as they where when I started it.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Jacked! Well I did get in on the inner circle as usual and I did spread the word on this supp! Ice learned not to take it past 5PM baccause it will keep you up if your new to taking it! It is a must when I work out in the AM. Ice been dosing it with my MMv2 caps per-workout and my focus and pumps are fantastic! Most of all it tastes great! Cheap! Easy to mix! And delivers! What else can you ask for! The label tells it all! JACKED!

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Products should ship beginning of next week guys.
    Thanks!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

Thanks!
    damn. i fukked up. i totally forgot about this.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Thanks!
    Thanks, Casey! Can't wait!:bruce3:
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Thanks, Casey! Can't wait!:bruce3:
    X2!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Look'n forward to it. Thanks again.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

awesome. thank you!!! im running out of jacked and this should be right on time to JACK me back up!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 180
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 07:04 PM
  2. USPLabs TNA Limited Edition "Classic Series"
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 11:07 AM
  3. Get Jack3d, but without paying a "Jacked" Up Price!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 03:44 PM
  4. Clenbuterine "Jacked" 25mgs of alkaloids
    By musclemilk40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 12:36 PM
  5. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM