Want free Lg sciences shhwwaagg???? - AnabolicMinds.com

Want free Lg sciences shhwwaagg????

1. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Want free Lg sciences shhwwaagg????

Hit the link and join the party in the LG sciences forum!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sc...ml#post1661785

Who wants to be in the right state? The Anadraulic State!

^^^^ Hit either link!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.

Age 24
    Years training 8 years

Diet in check? My diet for the most part is clean. A lot of carbs, protein. On a daily basis it's fish, spaghetti, steak, broccoli and rice, oatmeal[/COLOR]

Why you would be a good person to test this out
    Because I love pre w/o drinks! I fell in love with Cold Fusion and am currently using it now. I never leave home without it and I think it truly is the best NO product that delivers great pumps, awesome energy.. and I've introduced it to a lot of the gym rats I work out with and they swear by the stuff now! Plus I still need to do a log here at AM.. as I have not done one yet but am stoked to write out a nice log for the Anadraulic State!
    Training split 5 days a week
    Monday - Legs and Arms
    Tuesday - Chest
    Wednesday - Off
    Thursday - Back and Shoulders
    Friday - Arms
    Saturday - Chest
    Sunday - Off
    Why you would benefit from AS
    Because I work out early in the morning before going to work and I'm not really a morning person. So if this gave me anywhere near the energy that Cold Fusion Ex does.. then it would be a big staple to my supplement closet.. and I would tell the rest of the guys I work out with about this. If it's the type of a product that's going to give me awesome pumps and endurance.. then I would be glad to try it out and buy 2-3 bottles of the stuff. I've been on Cold Fusion for over 4 months now.. maybe even longer than 4 months and it's definitely been a great ride and till now I'm gaining, hitting PRs at the gym every week.. so it's great stuff and you guys are a legit company like no other! Thanks!
  3. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MassBuilda123 View Post
    Age 24
    Years training 8 years

Diet in check? My diet for the most part is clean. A lot of carbs, protein. On a daily basis it's fish, spaghetti, steak, broccoli and rice, oatmeal[/COLOR]

Why you would be a good person to test this out
    Because I love pre w/o drinks! I fell in love with Cold Fusion and am currently using it now. I never leave home without it and I think it truly is the best NO product that delivers great pumps, awesome energy.. and I've introduced it to a lot of the gym rats I work out with and they swear by the stuff now! Plus I still need to do a log here at AM.. as I have not done one yet but am stoked to write out a nice log for the Anadraulic State!
    Training split 5 days a week
    Monday - Legs and Arms
    Tuesday - Chest
    Wednesday - Off
    Thursday - Back and Shoulders
    Friday - Arms
    Saturday - Chest
    Sunday - Off
    Why you would benefit from AS
    Because I work out early in the morning before going to work and I'm not really a morning person. So if this gave me anywhere near the energy that Cold Fusion Ex does.. then it would be a big staple to my supplement closet.. and I would tell the rest of the guys I work out with about this. If it's the type of a product that's going to give me awesome pumps and endurance.. then I would be glad to try it out and buy 2-3 bottles of the stuff. I've been on Cold Fusion for over 4 months now.. maybe even longer than 4 months and it's definitely been a great ride and till now I'm gaining, hitting PRs at the gym every week.. so it's great stuff and you guys are a legit company like no other! Thanks!

Great app bro! Cant you copy and paste that into the 2nd link? Thats the actual thread. Thanks bro!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.

Haha my bad yeah I just copied and pasted it in the second link.. sorry bout that!
  5. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MassBuilda123 View Post
    Haha my bad yeah I just copied and pasted it in the second link.. sorry bout that!
    No worries bro!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Where can I fing the ingredient profile of Anadraulic State?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

memememem

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 06:05 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 06:27 AM
  3. LG Sciences New Stacks! Insane Discounts! - Free Shipping!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 11:57 PM
  4. LG Sciences - PROMO: 55% off all products + FREE shaker cup
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 11:21 AM
  5. Replies: 182
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 06:43 PM