PROMO: Win A Bottle Of Universal's Beta Ala9 and Intra-Aid.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Post PROMO: Win A Bottle Of Universal's Beta Ala9 and Intra-Aid.

PROMO: Looking for a potent stimulant-free ergogenic pre- and intra-workout mix of supplements? Look no further. Universal has a great 1-2 combo of ergogenic workout aids-- Beta Ala9 and the all new Intra-Aid. And we want you to put 'em to the grind and log 'em.

Tell us why you want to want to log the combo of BetaAla9 and Intra-Aid and we'll pick 5 winners to log the 2 supps.

To be eligible, you need to be 18 years or older and have a US mailing address to enter. You also mustn't have won anything from Universal Nutrition in the past 30 days.

The supplements:
    Universal Beta Ala9
    Universal Intra-Aid

This contest is open until 11/21/08. Winners will be announced on 11/24/08. - edit, running late fellas, picking winners right now 11/25/2008 12:15 PM

Hg

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Good luck guys, I hear Intra-Aid tastes great and who doesn't love BA!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Haha, oh man I wanna enter this, I want MORE INTRA-AID. But I think I'll give some other lucky members a chance to try some IA out...whoever the 5 lucky people are get ready to be hooked!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Oh, and for the Universal guys, when will IA be getting picked up by NP?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post

We are hoping very soon OP. That and a lot of the other great products that Universal carries.

Hg
  6. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Ah, man, now you're giving me a moral dilemma...
    do I give others the chance to try this great product, or do I indulge the hedonist in me?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Tell us why you want to want to log the combo of BetaAla9 and Intra-Aid and we'll pick 5 winners to log the 2 supps.
    I am in the verge of breaking plato and I was looking for a BA aa product. I am just about to leg press 660 and after 5 reps I get very tired and I know I have to push for that 6th but I get very fatigued. AA is also great for my recovery processes as I lift heavy. I feel I could benefit and take full advantage of this combo.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Why I would love to log BetaAla9 & Intra-Aid: For me personally, the intraworkout supplement is something I cannot live without. Ive cycled through a lot of various intraworkout products such as Purple Wraath, Xtend, Intrabolic, Protein/WMS shake, I find they all work good and it is nice to mix them up. I have never had the opportunity to use Intra-Aid yet, but I am a happy user of some other Animal/Universal products. I love my Animal Pak, and I have really enjoyed Animal Pump in the past. I would love to log these 2 items and see how they compare to other Intra-Aid products I have used at the gym in the past. This is a great opportunity for whoever gets picked, especially if you've never used an intraworkout supplement before. Its amazing what a difference intraworkout products do for endurance, strength & energy in your workout. Good luck everyone!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

I would like to try your new products! I think that they would help me push through my intense workouts with even more power. I am currently cutting and I think that the pre work out drink would provide enough extra boost to push me the extra mile. The post work out drink would be great as well it has just enough carbs to replenish my muscle glycogen stores back to their fullest potential to keep me from going catabolic after my workouts
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I would love to try the combo of BetaAla9 and Intra-Aid. BetaAla9 was something that was interesting to me in the last few months to try and the Intra Aid is supplement that was never in my cabinet to use. I have never used a supplement during the workout, only before and after. Basically, I have never used the 2 supplements and what a great chance to try, especially because it's Universal.
  11. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

What a sick promo Hg ! Good luck to the winners
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Why I'd like to log BetaAla9 and Intra-Aid:

I'm currently using poseidon as my only supp for my pre/during basketball practice supp. I would like to see if I could get extra strength out of using these products, mainly for running when I have energy, but my legs just won't do what they need to. I'd like to see if BetaAla9 and Intra-Aid would give me the extra bit of strength I need to finish my suicides/sprints.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I'm starting a strength and endurance program in December and would love to include the advantage of Beta Ala9 and Intra-Aid. Honestly, I think this may be the crux of what I need in reaching my goals.

GET STRONGER, GET FASTER, GET TOUGHER, GO LONGER, GO HARDER

These are my goals and I hope Universal have some great stuff going here. Beta Alanine? Of course that would help with my endurance, and add a synergism to the creatine that I'm already using. Intra-Aid? How could it get better than having your bases fully covered for your whole workout, the highest quality protein, carbs, and aminos to keep plenty of fuel in the tank.

I've used a lot of Xtend, and had to add the WMS and beta alanine. Maybe Intra-Aid is a lot better and less maintenance...

When your goal is to get to hell and back...you need some endurance and a nice refreshing drink on the way. Let's do this Universal.
  14. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Alright, I figure, I loved IA before and have just been waiting to use it again, so I am applying, and if you Universal guys are looking for new users or input from different guys, you can simply not choose me. That being said, I can compare the effects of running IA solo against running IA with BA9, so your call.

Why would I want to run this stack?

Because I am an INTRA-ADDICT, baby, yeah! I have used a wide variety of intra-workout products and homebrews and the only other thing that even came close was a heavily-bolstered Purple Wraath concoction, and even that wasn't quite up to the same level. Intra- or "Peri-" workout nutrition is one of the few things that I always employ, whether cutting or bulking or whatever.

This winter I am drastically changing my workout routine; working my way up to two-a-days (which actually start next week) and the addition of BA + IA would help tremendously in my stamina and endurance when hitting the weights so frequently. With those 2 Universal products in my bag, I'd kick some serious butt.

***NOW @ NP***
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

i would like to try it as I am going to be cutting and need a good pre and intra workout to help me make it through my workouts. i have tried many and some seem to work ok I want to give this a shot and do a good detailed log for you
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Why Me

I have used these 2 products in the past with amazing resutls. At the time I used them they were both stand alones. That being said I know the powerful effects the two posses. I can only imagine what kind of freaky results would ensue by combining the two.

I am currently using the Anabolic Window stack of ST, IA, and Torrent. However, I have been using either ST or Animal Pump for quite sometime and I'm looking to go to some kind of supplementation that will reduce the amount of stimulants for a short time. That way I when I resume taking ST or Pump I will see even greater results than I am already.

Plus... I love the "tingles"!!!

To add to this, I have never had the opportunity to log a supplement of any kind. I use them and mention them often in my Journey at the FORVM, but I would love the opportunity to give my honest feedback of these two great products. My way of "paying" back the company whose products I use, which coincidentally have given me great results.

Great promo HG!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I am excited.
  18. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Good luck guys...The Intra-aid will be awesome!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

jump on this one guys and girls, if there are any gals!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

wow!!! weres all the entries at!?!?!?!? I may have to put my name in the bucket, if a few more good ones don't show up!!!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Get your entries in!

If I don't see 20 more entries in here and also see this thread voted up to at least a 15 by the end of the day I'm pulling the plug on this promo!

J/K

Get your entries in ladies and gentlemen. This supplement stack is great for both male and female and I am surprised their aren't more female entries!

In all seriousness, and to be fair, in order to complete this by the dates set we need to see a lot more entries in here to pull 5 winners from. If we don't get enough by the deadline I will have to extend it in order to give people more time to get their entries in. Tell your friends to sign up

Hg
  22. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I'd love to enter but I'm not sure if I can because I'm currently doing a log for Osteo-Sport at the moment.

Are we allowed to run multiple log's simultaneously ?
    (sorry for being ignorant, I'm new to the rules of logging products on here)
  23. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

That changes for every situation - you would want to check with reps from the companies whose products you are logging and make sure they're cool with it. Also, it's a good idea to only run simultaneous logs for products that do entirely different things, so there is no overlap or confusion about how each is affecting you.

***NOW @ NP***
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I would like to be considered for your product because I could best demonstraight how effective this product truly can be by being consistent in my supplementation and kicking ass in the gym. My goal is and has always been to be a freak of nature.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I would love to try this out,.. like it was said "who doesn't like BA?",.. but I'm about to do a levi-reloaded log, and don't wanna be greedy. So, best of luck to all the entrants!!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

you shouldnt pull the plug pick from the ones that applied
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Answers

I'd love to have the opportunity to try out Beta Ala9 and Intra-Aid.

I'm currently cutting, so my diet is strict and my cardio as well as weight training sessions are religious. As opposed to being stimmed out [on thermogenics] most of my day, I prefer endurance/stamina enhancing supplements to prolong my cardio-sessions, and to be able to perform a cardio session immidiately upon completing a weight training session. I do take one or two servings of a thermogenic each day at the moment, but only in the morning prior to my cardio, and in the early afternoon again. I prefer not to take them prior to weight training, because I normally get a head ache, sweat excessively [so much that I get cold from the A/C], and don't feel as in-sync with the weights as I do with either pre- or intra-workout products. There's also less of a pump and volume, which isn't satisfactory when I'm hitting the weights.

I've tried my fair share of Beta Alanine products, including AEN's Intrabolic and IntraXcell. AEN's Intrastack is quite comparable to Universal's Beta Ala9 and Intra-Aid, so I'd love to be able to make a comparison. The Intrastack got me into crazy conditioning, as I was able to endure 30-45 minute cardio sessions immidiately following my weight training sessions. The stamina was never-ending, which is ideal when you're aiming for two cardio sessions each day.

I'd love to have the chance to try this stack, and see if I can't match my previous all-time best conditioning !
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by seanf76 View Post
    you shouldnt pull the plug pick from the ones that applied

Joking, it was a joke my man, we ain't pullin the plug on nothing, these guys would lynch me
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Im down for tryin them out.
    beta alanine is something iv yet to try on a regular basis pre workout. but the formula seems a lot more complete than competing products.

but Intra-aid is what im very interested in. since im low carbing, this sounds awesome.
    I hate sipping on just water as it never feels like it quenches my thirst but this seems perfect :-)
  30. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Should be in by the end of the week Took a while to get it in for you guys, but good things come to those who wait
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Joking, it was a joke my man, we ain't pullin the plug on nothing, these guys would lynch me

Here is Hg if the plug is pulled:

No I'm kidding!!!
  32. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BS55 View Post
    Here is Hg if the plug is pulled:

No I'm kidding!!!
    LOL !

33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  166 lbs.
    Answers

I'd love to run a log of the Beta Ala9 and Intra-Aid. I'm 36 and have lost over 60lbs of fat since Feb, by eating clean, using animal pack and stack, and busting my arse in the gym each day. So far I've had some bad luck finding a pre and intra workout drink. Popular Muscletech, BSN, and MRI products from GNC all made me sick, then very tired, with little to no pump. Torent, SuperPump, SizeOn and flat Coke mixed with ON's Rootbeer flavored Whey and a scoop of beta alanine are the only products/home-brews I've used that even comes close to helping me get through leg day. Help me mix it up, so I can continue to make gains. Also, I keep a very thorough diet and workout log that allows me to track everything.

Thanks for your consideration.
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Not sure if my two cents fits into this forum but here goes:

I race ultra-endurance events. Typically anything longer than a 6hr solo mountain bike race but my preference is for 12hr and 24hr solo mountain bike races. This weekend I'm going to be racing in a 48hr solo mountain bike race, yup, non-stop and it's the first of it's kind in the US. Over the last couple of years I've raced in the '07 and '08 24hr Solo Mountain Bike World Championships, managed to get on a podium in this years Worlds.

I understand the benefits to Beta-Alanine but I'm not familiar with the other product though I am interested in trying these products and could keep a log. I realize this offer may not be of any use to the demographic targeted as my sport and the trg required to compete in these kinds of Ultras is sort of "weird". ;-)
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Because

I want to log these two because I want my muscles to just keep growing and growing. I want the damn things to explode. I'm thinkin this would do the trick
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Answers

I'd like to try these out to compare to my past intra-workout mixes.

I have used extend for my intra-workout supplement, and spiked it with beta alanine. I'd like to compare your guys product, versus my own concoction.

I am currently lean bulking, so any help I can get to squeeze out more reps or be able to add more volume to my workout is more than welcome. I also enjoy logging very much and aspire to always be running some type of log. You can see my last three logs in my signature and see that I am honest and objective.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up You guys rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Should be in by the end of the week Took a while to get it in for you guys, but good things come to those who wait
    Indeed. Very happy about this Steveoph. Tell the powers that be that we said thanks. Now let's get some more stuff in there LOL!

Hg
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

First of all I haven't used either product before. I do enjoy beta alanine. mostly used purple wraath where it was most noticable. I do enjoy ragnarok and have heard good things about intra-aid. I would love to put it to the test before a workout. I would surely log it and give my feedback on the product. timing/workout and other supps would be listed. I am currently on a DC type routine, but am a stickler for 5 days on 2 days off type deal. one body part a day hit hard as hell. If you only want that as the supp being run that would be fine as well. Very interested and have heard great things about Universal.
    I am 28 years old.
    i'll send addy if i get the opportunity to log this stuff.
    have used pre-workout supps plenty and am currently dosing some ragnarok here and there before i get ready to run a stack coming soon.
    Thanks guys.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Good thing Hg didnt see post #31...

40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Excited.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PROMO: Citrus Burst Intra-Aid
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 10:22 AM
  2. PROMO: New Intra-Aid flavor coming soon
    By Hoomgar in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 01:30 PM
  3. Toyin' with Intra-Aid & Beta-Ala9 (sponsored)
    By TOYFORDOLET in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 10:34 AM
  4. Replies: 331
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 08:53 AM
  5. Universal Intra-Aid.....
    By DrkZoolander in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 09:41 AM