LG COUPON: 50% Off LG Sciences Plus Extra Goodies - CODE:AM50

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. LG COUPON: 50% Off LG Sciences Plus Extra Goodies - CODE:AM50


    Order off of our site and receive 50% off any and all items on our web site - LG Sciences manufactures high quality anabolic prohormone bodybuilding supplements

    PLUS A FREE LG T-SHIRT WITH EVERY PURCHASE

    PLUS FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100 (except protein...sorry guys, it is like $13 to ship)

    PLUS 1 out of every 10 orders will get a free LG Sciences Mystery Product - (something I will choose)

    Also included in this are the new products T-911 and Anadraulic State, so if you've been waiting for T-911, you can now buy at a huge discount with tons of free stuff off of our site.

    COUPON CODE: AM50

    One stipulation - gotta give your word to put up a log on AM or anywhere.

    Ends Dec 1


  2. 50% off, Seriously?

  3. If Lg said it- then YEAH SERIOUSLY
    •   
       


  4. holy **** that is sick!!!!!

    when does this sale end?

    -GJJ

  5. i may jump on this... anyone tried I-GH-1 and have opinions about it? Ive been following some of the t-911 logs to i may grab up some of that too

  6. Ends Dec 1st.

  7. No lipotropic protein??

  8. Ooops nevermind.... Great price too! Hopefully shipping isn't crazy. Will order now unless shipping is outrageous

  9. Sorry for yet another post, but is vanilla available yet? It says october 24th, but I'm assuming this isn't in yet?

  10. Protein will be back ordered about a week. Shipping on everything is 5.95, so hope that helps.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Sorry for yet another post, but is vanilla available yet? It says october 24th, but I'm assuming this isn't in yet?

    I shall check on this for you.


    Come on guys jump on this! What an Amazing deal!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. Beat me to it!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  13. When I go to shipping it never gives me a price. Just says online delivery?? Whats up, I'd like to order.. This is for chocolate too


    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 485
Size:  58.1 KB

  14. Forwarded to the web guys...

    FYI the protein will be back ordered for a week or so

  15. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Ends Dec 1st.
    tight!!!! thanks for the answer!

    whats the reason for this sale? is cause u love us?! lol

    -GJJ

  16. Spreading the love around...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Spreading the love around...

    good man!

    -GJJ

  18. 50% off really only makes it the same price as retailers.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    50% off really only makes it the same price as retailers.

    not for all the products......

    -GJJ

  20. You get a bunch of extra stuff and it should be a little cheaper in general...just for AM members.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    You get a bunch of extra stuff and it should be a little cheaper in general...just for AM members.

    dont listen to him! AM is on board!!

    thanks
    GJJ

  22. awesome deals, especially on the new releases! (which BTW aren't available on AM yet)

  23. nice,sweet deal

  24. Wow. Now I have to go reevaluate my finances again...

    Thanks LG!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  25. As an extra incentive, with any SLIN or IGH-1 order we will throw in one of my books for FREE too! I want to really get people on AM amped.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    As an extra incentive, with any SLIN or IGH-1 order we will throw in one of my books for FREE too! I want to really get people on AM amped.
    what books?

    when will anadraulic state be ready and the ingrediant profile.

  27. Change Your Genetics: talks about what and how to stack in what order to get the maximum effect from satellite cells

    What are you on?: A review of a lot of the supplements on the market and what they do. Also, I rate them and give structures where possible.

    Anadraulic State should start to ship to us by next week if all goes well!

  28. eric, got any idea when the vanilla will be in? I wanna give it a try and leave feedback! great deals here man

  29. Vanilla should be here next week and let me tell you it is ****ING awesome. Sadly, it is almost all sold already! So, seriously, I would get your pre-orders in, especially at the price we are offering.

  30. awesome sale!

  31. Buy up on the slin people, that stuff is amazing!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Change Your Genetics: talks about what and how to stack in what order to get the maximum effect from satellite cells

    What are you on?: A review of a lot of the supplements on the market and what they do. Also, I rate them and give structures where possible.

    Anadraulic State should start to ship to us by next week if all goes well!

    So are you Eric Marchewitz?the CEO and author of the books?

    I see that on the new products your redesigning the packaging,nice.

    So this sale is gonna be until December 1?

    Cause the main things im looking at are the speed V2,anadraulic state,t-911 and not all of those have come out yet.

  33. T911 for under 28 bones??? w00t!

  34. I just bought the buy 2 mmv2 get 1 free!! that means i got 3 bottles for the price of 1!!

    company name cheapfighter! lol

    -GJJ

  35. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    So are you Eric Marchewitz?the CEO and author of the books?

    I see that on the new products your redesigning the packaging,nice.

    So this sale is gonna be until December 1?

    Cause the main things im looking at are the speed V2,anadraulic state,t-911 and not all of those have come out yet.
    Yep!

    Also, the Protein is IN STOCK!

  36. I absolutely loved the chocolate protein, so I had to order a tub a vanilla to try it out. Hoping its even better than the chocolate.

  37. Lovin all the support in hear guys, some sick deals to hop on!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  38. 3 for 1 MMv2!!! Insane!

  39. if i have from 100-130 dollars to spend at lg,what should i get, no masterdol products though.

  40. Ok, you're just not allowed to run out of vanilla protein before you get BC/EAA in stock!

    I'm gonna load up!

    ...Except you can probably only use one coupon code per order, huh? Hmm...well the protein gets free shipping so I just might place two orders...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 07:07 PM
  2. New LG Super Stack - 50% off (CODE: AM50)
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Log in
Log in