**Core New Product Watch**

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.59%

**Core New Product Watch**

As most of you AM users know, Core has successfully brought you quality staple supplements with Core ABC, MRP, PWO, and ZAP! Our newest product, ZAP has been getting great reviews as of late. Needless to say, all of these supplements can be a staple of any stack!

There are developments in the works for not only new Core products, but improved flavoring of old ones as well. ABC is looking to get a double edged flavor overhaul with exciting new white cherry and lemonade flavors. Along with the new and improved flavors in the works, Core is in development for a breakout new natural test booster/anabolic that will be another great addition to any supplement stack. Be on the look out the next few months for updates, log opportunities, company promotions, and free samples!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Cool, if you need anyone to help with some product reviews or to log something let me know, core is awesome, havent tried your other products though..not yet anyway.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

That is where they do the double blinded placebo controlled studies on there products so that we don't have to test them out and take the risk. Saves us the trouble russianstar to see if a product works or not.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.59%

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    That is where they do the double blinded placebo controlled studies on there products so that we don't have to test them out and take the risk. Saves us the trouble russianstar to see if a product works or not.
    Well, based on your logs I doubt that anyone will choose you to log or test a product ever again. Please do not come into a thread unless you have some useful information that is edited and proof read before posting.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.61%

sweet just please no aspartame!!!:dl:
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

Quote Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    Well, based on your logs I doubt that anyone will choose you to log or test a product ever again. Please do not come into a thread unless you have some useful information that is edited and proof read before posting.

Ok. Sorry for being black and white but I want to make sure I am not consuming a product that is bogus. I can go down a list if I wanted but to pick one as a example air born was bogus and they were even publicly announced as bogus. Why, because there product was not clinically tested to work. Muscle tech products again not clinically tested to work. MAP not clinically tested to work.
  7. Core Nutritionals Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.95%

Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby View Post
    sweet just please no aspartame!!!:dl:
    You are in luck. The white cherry flavor is being built as a natural flavor, no aspartame or artificial coloring. Personally, I dont have a problem with aspartame, provided you dont have PKU, but for those that still dont like it, this will provide an excellent option.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ok. Sorry for being black and white but I want to make sure I am not consuming a product that is bogus. I can go down a list if I wanted but to pick one as a example air born was bogus and they were even publicly announced as bogus. Why, because there product was not clinically tested to work. Muscle tech products again not clinically tested to work. MAP not clinically tested to work.

Few if any OTC are clinically tested to work. Obviously the costs to conduct such research is daunting. But even if the study did reveal associated effects it would be quite perilous to make any subsequent claims especially ones to treat a disease state or condition. The FDA could the decide that the product should be considered a drug given its effectiveness. That being said, R&D usually consists of perusing published clinical studies to find substances(hopefully DSHEA compliant) that elicit the desired effects. Granted they may only pertain to specific cell lines or non-human test subjects so how it translates to the human model is unknown.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

Quote Originally Posted by ersatz View Post
    Few if any OTC are clinically tested to work. I use clinically tested products. Obviously the costs to conduct such research is daunting. Thats why most products don't work like they claim. That being said, R&D usually consists of perusing published clinical studies to find substances(hopefully DSHEA compliant) that elicit the desired effects. I use products that have R and D behind them. Granted they may only pertain to specific cell lines or non-human test subjects so how it translates to the human model is unknown. The stuff I use is clinically tested in humans with a double blinded placebo controlled fashion.
    All I am saying is why should we be the gunnie pig and hope the product works. That should be the companies job to make a product that works.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.59%

All I am saying is why should we be the gunnie pig and hope the product works. That should be the companies job to make a product that works.
    then why do you apply for logs?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

I am trusting that the companies are doing the right thing by testing there products out before selling it as in the case of AEN. And Athletic Edge Nutrition which I have logged has had studies on there actual product. Same with Xfactor and super pump 250.
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Companies formulate products based on existing research. Certain combinations/products work very well in synergy; and they give it to athletes for real-world feedback which discrete science can't provide.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

There formulation may not work as well as what was studied. Look at muscle tech the raw materials may have been studied but since they put so little of each is it really doing much?

Similar Forum Threads

1. **Core New Product Watch**
    By AllGenetix in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 11:33 AM
  2. Core ZAP...and Sushi!!! (Win A Bottle of CORE ZAP Inside)
    By dbc5 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 03:06 AM
  3. Core Nutritionals Product Writeups
    By dbc5 in forum Core Nutritionals
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 03:41 PM
  4. Core MRP by Core Nutritionals.
    By natedogg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 07:44 AM