Attn iForce Max Out Winners

1. Attn iForce Max Out Winners

Your T shirts have been shipped.

Grand Prize winners we are waiting on our next shipment of Reversitol for your package. The Max Out is in stock and we have not forgotten about you. There was a slight backorder I was not aware about, I apologize for not updating sooner. Please bare with us and will gladly get this out to you ASAP.

Thanks for participating and look for more oppoutinities very soon!:donut:

2. not a problem man
    Physique Competitor
    •   

3. thanks for the update petey!

4. Thanks Petey!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

5. And thank you guys for participating

6. any word on this petey? I got it shipped to my school address and I wont be here for 1 week over thanksgiving and 3 weeks over X-mas, I really want to make sure it doesn't sit on the porch during those times as I'm pretty sure ill never see it if it does!

Thanks!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    any word on this petey? I got it shipped to my school address and I wont be here for 1 week over thanksgiving and 3 weeks over X-mas, I really want to make sure it doesn't sit on the porch during those times as I'm pretty sure ill never see it if it does!

Thanks!!!
    I don't think it shipped out yet, but let's keep our fingers crossed. Maybe give him your home adress and get it sent there.

8. Update:

Reversitol will be available for shipping Tomorrow.

I will confirm that they went out tomorrow when I hear for sure.

9. Quote Originally Posted by peteypab View Post
    Update:

Just dug up the thread, I can't believe it was back in September , time flies!

10. Quote Originally Posted by peteypab View Post
    Update:

Good stuff! Will they both ship then? And do you have any idea were they will ship from? I may need to change the delivery address if its too far as I will be gone for a week starting tuesday around 2-3PM

11. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Good stuff! Will they both ship then? And do you have any idea were they will ship from? I may need to change the delivery address if its too far as I will be gone for a week starting tuesday around 2-3PM
    Ships from South Central Cali. I will notify everyone when I get the confirmation.
  12. AsylumLifter

It will be worth yalls weight. I am almost done with my 2nd bottle of Max Out and have had noticeable gains from it. I started my first bottle about 2 weeks in to a PCT with reversitol, and I not only kept all my strength from my cycle but continued to gain additional strength. This **** is awesome.

13. Petey your inbox is full; did they end up going out on the 21st?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Petey your inbox is full; did they end up going out on the 21st?
    Bump!

15. any updates?

16. Just a stealthy bump since Petey is online

17. How much AA is in maxout?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    How much AA is in maxout?
    Looks like they answered you http://anabolicminds.com/forum/i-for...ml#post1688058 , and they still don't know.

19. weres petey been? I thought it was supposed to ship like 2 weeks ago? any updates man?

20. Petey? hello? anyone there?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Winners today
    By Ripped1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 08:28 AM