Tripdog is now part of Team GET DIESEL!

1. Lightbulb Tripdog is now part of Team GET DIESEL!

This is a Public Service Announcement brought to you by the good fellas at GET DIESEL NUTRITION. Allow me to re-introduce myself.....my name is Chuck.....and I am happy to announce the first of its kind:

TripDog is now with Team GET DIESEL.
    He will be GET DIESEL "admin support."

What this is sorta like a rep, but his job isn’t to run around pointing people to GET DIESEL and all that other BS, his job is to provide admin. support, I.E. update you guys on stuff I dont have time 2, answer "Level 1" tech. support questions on GET DIESEL products I dont have time to ask like "what’s the difference between Ready4War and NCP" and to direct me to threads on GET DIESEL products I dont see because I dont have time to be on here all day.

All you guys know Tripdog keeps it real and I dont expect that to change. I dont expect Trip to only log GET DIESEL products. Trip is his own man, he can use and log whatever he wants.

Please note, like I Trip can say whatever he wants. If he rubs you the wrong way, thats coming from Trip, not nec. GET DIESEL as with me, some people think I am an a-hole sometimes, but thats me, not GET DIESEL. Im just warning you guys if you thing because Trip is a rep (admin support) now its time for him to kiss ass and all that other stuff.

2. Trip is a good call to get board for Get Diesel. Very knowledgeable person, even though I have never interacted with him.
    Best of luck for Chuck/ Get Diesel, and TripDogg,

3. CONGRATS BROSKI!
    •   

4. Tripdog is now Tripdiesel! woowoo!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

5. good jobbbbbbb

6. Awesome pick up!! Trip is good people.
  7. Thanks guys!!!!

This is where I want to be, as Get Diesel Nutrition has done the impossible. Keep putting out quality products that are extremely effective is a good start. I use, support, and will educate of the upcoming, and current news with Get Diesel Nutrition. I am here to stay......
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

8. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    This is where I want to be, as Get Diesel Nutrition has done the impossible. Keep putting out quality products that are extremely effective is a good start. I use, support, and will educate of the upcoming, and current news with Get Diesel Nutrition. I am here to stay......

WORD!

9. Nice grab chuck! WOW! Trip is the ****! congrats Trip!

-GJJ

10. Awesome Trip

11. Saw this one coming, and definitely approve Congrats Trip. Expect tons more ETA questions now

12. Well done bro, awesome news!!!!!!!

13. congratz!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

14. I have been watching for awhile and have leaned heavily toward diesel because of his no frills, no hype, no bs attitude AND positive product reviews.

congrats trip. i trust you will be an extension of chuck and his above mentioned persona. good luck!

Now if i could just get that damn 3 kings stack, i would be set. Your sig states that it is available today, please do tell.

BTW, I love JP8! finally got the timing and dosage lined out.........

15. Good job trip you deserve it!

16. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Congratulations, tRipDieSeL! Awesome move and great match!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

17. Congrats,.. and best wishes bro!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

18. Tripdiesel has a nice ring to it, very naaas.
    NSCA - CSCS

19. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Saw this one coming, and definitely approve Congrats Trip. Expect tons more ETA questions now

As did i! Great additions for both parties involved!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

20. looks like Chuck made a great choice!

Congrats Trip!

21. Oh jeez, as if his ego wasnt big enough.

Just messin with ya, good choice, and good luck trip.

PHF Rep

22. A Lucky Man as well as a Good Choice - congrats.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

23. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Oh jeez, as if his ego wasnt big enough.

Just messin with ya, good choice, and good luck trip.

Ahahahahaha
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

24. hell yea, GD is an amazing company.

25. Congrats TD!

26. Surely a badazz union of minds up in here! Congrats to my brother trip, and to get diesel nutrition!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

27. great choice. he seems like he will fit in well with get diesel.

28. Congratulations to both parties

29. Congrats Trip and Chuck both....................BTW Tripp you ready to do some insider trading.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

30. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    This is a Public Service Announcement brought to you by the good fellas at GET DIESEL NUTRITION. Allow me to re-introduce myself.....my name is Chuck.....and I am happy to announce the first of its kind:

TripDog is now with Team GET DIESEL.
    He will be GET DIESEL "admin support."

What this is sorta like a rep, but his job isn’t to run around pointing people to GET DIESEL and all that other BS, his job is to provide admin. support, I.E. update you guys on stuff I dont have time 2, answer "Level 1" tech. support questions on GET DIESEL products I dont have time to ask like "what’s the difference between Ready4War and NCP" and to direct me to threads on GET DIESEL products I dont see because I dont have time to be on here all day.

All you guys know Tripdog keeps it real and I dont expect that to change. I dont expect Trip to only log GET DIESEL products. Trip is his own man, he can use and log whatever he wants.

Please note, like I Trip can say whatever he wants. If he rubs you the wrong way, thats coming from Trip, not nec. GET DIESEL as with me, some people think I am an a-hole sometimes, but thats me, not GET DIESEL. Im just warning you guys if you thing because Trip is a rep (admin support) now its time for him to kiss ass and all that other stuff.
    Woot!

31. Good pick, I've always been a fan of Diesel products. Congrats Trip!

32. i don't know trip from adam, but judging from his avatar, he's got to be one of the most "diesel" guys on this board.

33. Awesome move, Chuck!
    Trip is a great add, and will be a huge benefit to the Get Diesel team.
    Congrats, Dan!

34. Well I will say this, with his trainer certification and his knowledge of supps and cycles he has the background to excell. He is more than just another pretty body

35. Congrats TripDiesel! I figured this was in the works.

Cheers to ya bud!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

Similar Forum Threads

1. TrIpDoG's Diesel Test Hardcore and R4W (sponsored log)
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 01:07 AM
  2. Zero V's Gettin Diesel Log-30lbs in 60 days-Part 1
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 12:49 PM
  3. Tripdog is now with GET DIESEL!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 08:42 PM
  4. GET DIESEL sale part 2 at nutraplanet!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 12:02 PM