Tripdog is now part of Team GET DIESEL!

  1. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Answers
    0

    Lightbulb Tripdog is now part of Team GET DIESEL!


    This is a Public Service Announcement brought to you by the good fellas at GET DIESEL NUTRITION. Allow me to re-introduce myself.....my name is Chuck.....and I am happy to announce the first of its kind:


    TripDog is now with Team GET DIESEL.
    He will be GET DIESEL "admin support."

    What this is sorta like a rep, but his job isn’t to run around pointing people to GET DIESEL and all that other BS, his job is to provide admin. support, I.E. update you guys on stuff I dont have time 2, answer "Level 1" tech. support questions on GET DIESEL products I dont have time to ask like "what’s the difference between Ready4War and NCP" and to direct me to threads on GET DIESEL products I dont see because I dont have time to be on here all day.

    All you guys know Tripdog keeps it real and I dont expect that to change. I dont expect Trip to only log GET DIESEL products. Trip is his own man, he can use and log whatever he wants.

    Please note, like I Trip can say whatever he wants. If he rubs you the wrong way, thats coming from Trip, not nec. GET DIESEL as with me, some people think I am an a-hole sometimes, but thats me, not GET DIESEL. Im just warning you guys if you thing because Trip is a rep (admin support) now its time for him to kiss ass and all that other stuff.

  2. Registered User
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Answers
    0


    Trip is a good call to get board for Get Diesel. Very knowledgeable person, even though I have never interacted with him.
    Best of luck for Chuck/ Get Diesel, and TripDogg,
  3. Registered User
    jonnyjames's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    306
    Answers
    0


    CONGRATS BROSKI!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Answers
    0


    Tripdog is now Tripdiesel! woowoo!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  5. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0


    good jobbbbbbb
  6. Registered User
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Answers
    0


    Awesome pick up!! Trip is good people.
  7. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0

    Thanks guys!!!!


    This is where I want to be, as Get Diesel Nutrition has done the impossible. Keep putting out quality products that are extremely effective is a good start. I use, support, and will educate of the upcoming, and current news with Get Diesel Nutrition. I am here to stay......
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  8. Registered User
    billm311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    262
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    This is where I want to be, as Get Diesel Nutrition has done the impossible. Keep putting out quality products that are extremely effective is a good start. I use, support, and will educate of the upcoming, and current news with Get Diesel Nutrition. I am here to stay......

    WORD!
  9. Registered User
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,572
    Answers
    0


    Nice grab chuck! WOW! Trip is the ****! congrats Trip!

    -GJJ
  10. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,279
    Answers
    0


    Awesome Trip
  11. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Saw this one coming, and definitely approve Congrats Trip. Expect tons more ETA questions now
  12. Registered User
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Answers
    0


    Well done bro, awesome news!!!!!!!
  13. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Answers
    0


    congratz!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  14. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Answers
    0


    I have been watching for awhile and have leaned heavily toward diesel because of his no frills, no hype, no bs attitude AND positive product reviews.

    congrats trip. i trust you will be an extension of chuck and his above mentioned persona. good luck!

    Now if i could just get that damn 3 kings stack, i would be set. Your sig states that it is available today, please do tell.

    BTW, I love JP8! finally got the timing and dosage lined out.........
  15. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Answers
    0


    Good job trip you deserve it!
  16. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    This is where I want to be, as Get Diesel Nutrition has done the impossible. Keep putting out quality products that are extremely effective is a good start. I use, support, and will educate of the upcoming, and current news with Get Diesel Nutrition. I am here to stay......
    Congratulations, tRipDieSeL! Awesome move and great match!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  17. Registered User
    nemo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,649
    Answers
    0


    Congrats,.. and best wishes bro!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  18. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Answers
    0


    Tripdiesel has a nice ring to it, very naaas.
    NSCA - CSCS
  19. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Saw this one coming, and definitely approve Congrats Trip. Expect tons more ETA questions now

    As did i! Great additions for both parties involved!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  20. Registered User
    delsolrob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,131
    Answers
    0


    looks like Chuck made a great choice!

    Congrats Trip!
  21. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Answers
    0


    Oh jeez, as if his ego wasnt big enough.

    Just messin with ya, good choice, and good luck trip.

    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  22. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Answers
    0


    A Lucky Man as well as a Good Choice - congrats.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  23. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Oh jeez, as if his ego wasnt big enough.

    Just messin with ya, good choice, and good luck trip.

    Ahahahahaha
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  24. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Answers
    0


    hell yea, GD is an amazing company.
  25. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,347
    Answers
    0


    Congrats TD!
  26. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Surely a badazz union of minds up in here! Congrats to my brother trip, and to get diesel nutrition!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  27. Registered User
    Necroticism's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,079
    Answers
    0


    great choice. he seems like he will fit in well with get diesel.
  28. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Congratulations to both parties
  29. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,214
    Answers
    0


    Congrats Trip and Chuck both....................BTW Tripp you ready to do some insider trading.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  30. Registered User
    Thanos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    181
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    This is a Public Service Announcement brought to you by the good fellas at GET DIESEL NUTRITION. Allow me to re-introduce myself.....my name is Chuck.....and I am happy to announce the first of its kind:


    TripDog is now with Team GET DIESEL.
    He will be GET DIESEL "admin support."

    What this is sorta like a rep, but his job isn’t to run around pointing people to GET DIESEL and all that other BS, his job is to provide admin. support, I.E. update you guys on stuff I dont have time 2, answer "Level 1" tech. support questions on GET DIESEL products I dont have time to ask like "what’s the difference between Ready4War and NCP" and to direct me to threads on GET DIESEL products I dont see because I dont have time to be on here all day.

    All you guys know Tripdog keeps it real and I dont expect that to change. I dont expect Trip to only log GET DIESEL products. Trip is his own man, he can use and log whatever he wants.

    Please note, like I Trip can say whatever he wants. If he rubs you the wrong way, thats coming from Trip, not nec. GET DIESEL as with me, some people think I am an a-hole sometimes, but thats me, not GET DIESEL. Im just warning you guys if you thing because Trip is a rep (admin support) now its time for him to kiss ass and all that other stuff.
    Woot!
  31. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Good pick, I've always been a fan of Diesel products. Congrats Trip!
  32. Registered User
    edwards's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    786
    Answers
    0


    i don't know trip from adam, but judging from his avatar, he's got to be one of the most "diesel" guys on this board.
  33. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    Awesome move, Chuck!
    Trip is a great add, and will be a huge benefit to the Get Diesel team.
    Congrats, Dan!
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Answers
    0


    Well I will say this, with his trainer certification and his knowledge of supps and cycles he has the background to excell. He is more than just another pretty body
  35. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Answers
    0


    Congrats TripDiesel! I figured this was in the works.

    Cheers to ya bud!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TrIpDoG's Diesel Test Hardcore and R4W (sponsored log)
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 12:07 AM
  2. Zero V's Gettin Diesel Log-30lbs in 60 days-Part 1
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 11:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in