% % $99 for an Epistane Stack WHAT THE HECK ! ! !

  1. % % $99 for an Epistane Stack WHAT THE HECK ! ! !


    Yeppers it is true.


    Support sups, PCT and Epistane all in one at the board store.


    Epistane/Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support Stack By: IBE





    MOVED to Company Promos.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Yeppers it is true.


    Support sups, PCT and Epistane all in one at the board store.


    Epistane/Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support Stack By: IBE


    .

    A hell of a lot of incredible deals coming out of NP/AI lately. What's next? Buy one get one free Stoked?

  3. NOW that is a good deal. Too bad i already purchased all of the above separately a few weeks ago!
    •   
       


  4. The Activate Xtreme/Stoked combo was all I could ask for . . . one helluva price !
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!

  5. Thats nuts, if I didn't have so many sponsored logs to do I'd be all over this right now

    Great price

  6. That is sweet!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  7. 33 bucks for each product, probably can't find them priced lower than that anywhere.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  8. Sweet deal.

  9. Order placed. I've had my eye on this stack for awhile. Anything recommended to compliment this cycle?

  10. Bump

  11. hardly seems like a deal since i wouldnt run that much support on a mild epistane cycle.

  12. That does sound sweet,... unfortunately I've been putting the pieces together one at a time. Oh well!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth1 View Post
    hardly seems like a deal since i wouldnt run that much support on a mild epistane cycle.
    So buy it, use the Epistane by itself and then use the other two for a cycle you think needs more support. Still saves you $$$$$
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    So buy it, use the Epistane by itself and then use the other two for a cycle you think needs more support. Still saves you $$$$$
    very good point
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  15. Hey Just found out that NP put Havoc with the Support stack SAME PRICE!

    That is just $99 for Havoc, Cycle Support and POST Cycle Support.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...ort-stack.html

    That is a $20 savings
    NICE
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  16. I'll add it to the other thread.

  17. anybody have enough balls to just take post cycle support for pct with havoc/epistane?

  18. Actually that is what I did for an 8 week pulse as well as a regular 4 week cycle.

    BUT many people recommend a serm on hand to be safe.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    anybody have enough balls to just take post cycle support for pct with havoc/epistane?
    It has been done many times. I would have a SERM on hand at the least.

    OTC PCT
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    It has been done many times. I would have a SERM on hand at the least.

    OTC PCT
    i just can't see transresveratol as being good enough of an anti e. maybe it is but i'd rather use an atd or 6-bromo or something like that

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    i just can't see transresveratol as being good enough of an anti e. maybe it is but i'd rather use an atd or 6-bromo or something like that

    And you think that is good enough of a pct. Post Cycle Support was designed just for epi pct by the sinner. You entitled to your opinion I would much rater run a Post Cycle Support only PCT for epi than a ATD or 6 bromo
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    And you think that is good enough of a pct. Post Cycle Support was designed just for epi pct by the sinner. You entitled to your opinion I would much rater run a Post Cycle Support only PCT for epi than a ATD or 6 bromo
    so u think transresveratol is better at estrogen control than bromo or an ATD?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    so u think transresveratol is better at estrogen control than bromo or an ATD?

    I ran a 5 week h-drol cycle at 75mg each week and my pct was Post Cycle Supprt and Lean Xtreme which was started on day 15 of pct. I had bloodwork done the day after pct and here are the results. I would not have done this running a ATD or 6 bromo solo.



    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I ran a 5 week h-drol cycle at 75mg each week and my pct was Post Cycle Supprt and Lean Xtreme which was started on day 15 of pct. I had bloodwork done the day after pct and here are the results. I would not have done this running a ATD or 6 bromo solo.



    i don't know what any of that means or what levels you should be at but i'm guessing i'm going to have to agree with you because u wouldn't post something like that if it wasn't proof your test levels were normal.

  25. The values in the middle are my actual values the numbers on the right are the normal ranges.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. heck out my fat loss stack and give me your opinion
    By corndog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 07:30 AM
  2. what the heck??????
    By anabolicloc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 08:58 PM
  3. oral turinadrol epistane, stack or no stack
    By rooq in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 02:14 AM
  4. What the heck is this?
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 07:07 AM
  5. What The Heck..
    By Stroyer in forum Pics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 10:38 PM
Log in
Log in