Take the Osteo-Sport Challenge

1. Never enough

Take the Osteo-Sport Challenge

We're putting our product where our mouth is, and hope you will too. The first 5 qualified people to PM me and send me an empty bottle of their normal joint support product (Animal Flex, Celadrin, Glucosamine, SuperCissus, etc, pm me first if you aren't sure) will get a free bottle of our new Osteo-Sport.

The catch? you have to comply with the following rules
    • This offer doesn't apply to reps or other sponsored athletes of companies sending a bottle of their own company's product
    • You must be 18 or older
    • You must agree to keept a log with at least 2 entries per week (more is fine) detailing
      - Reduction in joint pain
      - Mood elevation
      - Changes to range of motion
      - Flexibility
      - Sleep quality
      - Atheletic/weight lifting performance
      - Any other details you feel like adding.
    • You must compare Osteo-Sport to the joint support/repair that you got from whatever the product is that you sent in to us

Simple, straightforwards. You don't need a hugely detailed log with all your lifts and diet, but its fine if you want to include that. No need for a detailed "application" for the PM, just include your name, age, and what bottle you'd be sending me.

We believe we've created the best currently available joint product, and have no fear of comparison with other available products.

First come first serve, and nothing gets shipped out till you've shipped the empty bottle to us first
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

2. Sent you a PM. I'm an Animal Flex user myself, but always open to better things if they exist.

3. werd
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
    •   

4. Bring It On People!!!!!!!

VERY NICE, Easy my dawg.

Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

5. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    VERY NICE, Easy my dawg.

Jammie. HI
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

6. Hmmm, might put my dad on this. Will PM you details.

7. I haven't gotten any response yet... Has anyone else received a PM back?

8. nope not yet
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  9. Never enough

Sorry i'm just slow I'll pm you with the address to send the bottle to hopefully today
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

10. looks to be good stuff!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Jammie. HI
    Hi There Rosielicious
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

12. I wish I kept my old bottle.

13. easy yours is more popular than my promo? WTF and yours takes more effort than mine. People just dont like to be creative on here...
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.
  14. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    easy yours is more popular than my promo? WTF and yours takes more effort than mine. People just dont like to be creative on here...
    its funny but true it is difficult to be creative, thats for sure
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

15. Still waiting to hear from ya EAsy
  16. Never enough

yeah, I was busy as heck all week, hopefully tonite or tomorrow I get back to everyone, sorry for the delay!
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

17. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, I was busy as heck all week, hopefully tonite or tomorrow I get back to everyone, sorry for the delay!
    its okay . we love you Easy=)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

18. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    its funny but true it is difficult to be creative, thats for sure
    You were an inspiration for one of my entries on Tex's contest. Thanks for making it easy, Easy!
  19. Never enough

yes I saw
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

20. Jump on this one guys. I have a really jacked knee and some hard training going on and it is really helping me out. My knee is slowly getting better.

21. Crap. I use Celadrin but have a kilo of the powder from Custom.
    Oh well.

22. Did you get your 5?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

23. Is this still in effect? I just got done with a bottle of glucosamine and msm.

24. This promo never even happened. I'm assuming it just fell through.

25. Well damn
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  26. Never enough

all my fault sorry. a new job and baby being sick has had me all spastic for weeks, and this has fallen thru the cracks. i'll send out pms tonite on the details of where to ship the empties, sorry!
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

27. I threw my two of old bottles away after all this time. i have two joint stuff Ive been using saved. No worries .

28. easy, PM was sent. thanks

29. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    all my fault sorry. a new job and baby being sick has had me all spastic for weeks, and this has fallen thru the cracks. i'll send out pms tonite on the details of where to ship the empties, sorry!

Awww sometimes sick little ones take priority. Poor little guy! Is he better? Hang in there daddy. And don't get sick

30. Probably way too late on this, but sent a pm with details anyways :P

Good luck catching up and taking care of the rugrat, hah!

31. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Awww sometimes sick little ones take priority. Poor little guy! Is he better? Hang in there daddy. And don't get sick
    Crader's calling Easy daddy...lol....sexual minds . com=) esp with that new picture Crader

Similar Forum Threads

1. My results on Osteo-Sport
    By SirGalahad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 01:50 PM
  2. Osteo Sport
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 06:17 PM
  3. Have YOU tried Osteo-Sport?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7