Muscle Pharm's Afternoon Delight mini contest

  1. Muscle Pharm's Afternoon Delight mini contest


    Who wants to try Muscle Pharms Athlete's Arsenal?

    We have a limited number of samples available right now, so for people who want to try Bullet Proof and Assault here is what you have to do.......

    Let's here some quotes from the movie Anchorman. I will pick a couple people who put the funniest quotes in there post. Each person can only have one post in the thread with a quote. You can get a youtube clip, picture with caption, just write the quote out, video of your self doing a Ron Burgundy impression, etc.
    [youtube]l33ohfzgk9k[/youtube]
    Muscle Pharm Rep


  2. This should be an interesting thread!
    •   
       


  3. "Milk was a bad choice!"

    or

    "THE MAN PUNTED BAXTER"

    or maybe

    "YOU ATE THE WHOLE WHEEL OF CHEESE?"

    and

    "I LOVE LAMP. I LOVE LAMP!"

    My favorite...

    "This is your doctor. I have your pregnancy report here, and guess what. You got knocked up. "

  4. "There were horses, a man on fire, and i killed a man with a trident..."

    "Yeah I saw that..."



  5. Quote Originally Posted by jonnyjames View Post
    "Milk was a bad choice!"

    or

    "THE MAN PUNTED BAXTER"

    or maybe

    "YOU ATE THE WHOLE WHEEL OF CHEESE?"

    and

    "I LOVE LAMP. I LOVE LAMP!"

    My favorite...

    "This is your doctor. I have your pregnancy report here, and guess what. You got knocked up. "
    Damn do you read instructions? One quote per person. thanks for taking up some quotes for everyone else

  6. There are sooooooooooooooooooo many classic lines in that movie, how can you choose just one?!
    I do like the milk one...but also like...

    Ooh, a formidable scent. It's quite pungent. It...it stings the nostrils. Brian, to be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.

  7. Ron Burgundy: [Talking to dog] You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered with hair.

  8. haha watched this last night after pineapple express!


    "Baxter, is that you?
    Baxter!
    Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee"

  9. Ron Burgundy: 1001, 1002, 1003.
    Veronica Corningstone: Uh, Mr. Burgundy? Helen said that you needed to see me.
    Ron Burgundy: Oh, Miss Corningstone. I wasn't expecting company. Just doing my workout. Tuesday's arms and back.
    Veronica Corningstone: Well, you asked me to come by, sir.
    Ron Burgundy: Oh, did I?
    Veronica Corningstone: Yes.
    Ron Burgundy: Ohh, it's the deep burn. Oh, it's so deep. Oh, I can barely lift my right arm 'cause I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand.
    SFW and GFH

  10. Ron: What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing. How 'bout we get you in your p.j.'s and we hit the hay.

    News Station Employee: Smells like Bigfoot's ****.

    Ron Burgundy: I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the baby maker.

  11. [youtube]r-DjF7TNv1M[/youtube]

  12. sounds like a fun contest. Im not much the stim type other than RPM and some occasional others. Good luck fellas!
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    www.MindandMuscle.com

  13. assault is delicious

  14. Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.


    lol

  15. Veronica Corningstone: Mr. Burgundy, you are acting like a baby.
    Ron Burgundy: I'm not a baby, I'm a MAN, I am an ANCHORMAN.

    cracks me up every time

  16. What is that? Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair.
  17. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    i dont want to enter the contest because i'm logging it , but i'm going to subscribe for comic relief value
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  18. "I... don't know how to put this... but, I'm kind of a big deal". LOL, mah friends use this line quite often.
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

    BONUS VID!!! Steve rocks in Anchorman:
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

  19. Champ: I will take your mother out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call her again!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Damn do you read instructions? One quote per person. thanks for taking up some quotes for everyone else
    sorry about that..... I just love quoting Anchorman.

    Their should be a Step Brothers contest after this one, that movie is quite possibly funnier than Anchorman......
  21. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    Ooh, a formidable scent. It's quite pungent. It...it stings the nostrils. Brian, to be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.
    Ahhh you missed the next line which is even funnier, particularly in dealing with supplements...

    They've done studies you know. 60% of the time it works every time.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  22. Quote Originally Posted by eneyman View Post
    Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.


    lol
    i posted that video already

  23. Champ Kind: I am in love with Ron Burgundy! I'm always thinking about you, Ron! I have dream journals about you - filled pages! When I make love to women, I close my eyes and think of you when I finish! Ron Burgundy is in love with me! Ron Burgundy and Champion Kind, oh, let's... be so beautiful together, running in the grass, in the summer and the fall, and winter time too...

    From the lost movie
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  24. This is perfectly fitting for this forum...hahaha.

    Ron Burgundy: "Ohh, it's the deep burn. Oh, it's so deep. Oh, I can barely lift my right arm 'cause I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand."

    The dialogue leading up to the quote...

    Ron Burgundy: 1001, 1002, 1003.
    Veronica Corningstone: Uh, Mr. Burgundy? Helen said that you needed to see me.
    Ron Burgundy: Oh, Miss Corningstone. I wasn't expecting company. Just doing my workout. Tuesday's arms and back.
    Veronica Corningstone: Well, you asked me to come by, sir.
    Ron Burgundy: Oh, did I?
    Veronica Corningstone: Yes.

    Interesting contest you have running here Paul. Funny stuff indeed.

    Cheers bud!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.



  25. Sex Panther by Odion!

    Its illegal in 9 conturies, its made with bits of rather panthers...so you its good. They have done studies you know, 60% of the time it works everytime!!

    Awesome!



    Funny 300 spoof!

  26. when will winners be picked?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    when will winners be picked?
    Right Now!

    FuturePilot and Samboz PM me your addresses.
    These two had the best one liners from the movie, which is what I was looking for compared to a full dialect.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  28. Congrats! post up some reviews too guys, when you get the chance.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Right Now!

    FuturePilot and Samboz PM me your addresses.
    These two had the best one liners from the movie, which is what I was looking for compared to a full dialect.

    Awesome!:bb3:

  30. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Who wants to try Muscle Pharms Athlete's Arsenal?

    We have a limited number of samples available right now, so for people who want to try Bullet Proof and Assault here is what you have to do.......

    Let's here some quotes from the movie Anchorman. I will pick a couple people who put the funniest quotes in there post. Each person can only have one post in the thread with a quote. You can get a youtube clip, picture with caption, just write the quote out, video of your self doing a Ron Burgundy impression, etc.
    Homo says what?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  31. Quote Originally Posted by BigMfer View Post
    Homo says what?
    I take it your not an Anchorman fan?
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Muscle Pharm signs two new ladies, contest inside
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-19-2009, 11:10 PM
  2. June 7th WEC Spot Muscle Pharm Contest
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 08:26 PM
  3. Muscle Pharm Trivia Mini Contest
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 08:38 PM
  4. Muscle Pharm mini-review
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 12:51 AM
  5. Axis Labs® Introduces Muscle Delight™
    By Clickster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 08:07 PM
Log in
Log in