AN presents Get it While It's Hot! RPM: Big Block Edition is now available!

  1. Exclamation AN presents Get it While It's Hot! RPM: Big Block Edition is now available!




    Ok since the other RPM: Big Block thread has quite a few post I decided to create a new thread so everyone knows the RPM: Big Block bottles are available. Boys and Girls get your orders in and make the Big Block a success. If the Big Block bottles sell well then the Big Block bottles will become an official product SKU and then sent out to retailers in the future.

    So without further ado don't sell yourself short and don't be left without an RPM: Big Block Bottle!

    Cheers Everyone!

    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.


  2. Bump...Bump...Bump...Bump...Bu mp...Bump...Bump...TRY not to wake the whole house up ...Bump...Bump...Bump...Bump.. .Bump...C'mon guys...Bump...Bump...Bump...Bu mp...Bump...Bump...Bump...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. RPm big block....WHA WHA. Get it while its hot guys! it wont be around long!
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.
    •   
       


  4. Bigger is Better - loving it! Does it work out more economical for the consumer?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Bigger is Better - loving it! Does it work out more economical for the consumer?
    yes sir, 20 extra caps for the same price
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yes sir, 20 extra caps for the same price
    Nice one You know I hope this is a success for AN, as I think it would be a great idea for Drive as well. When I gave it a shot, I thought one bottle wasn't enough.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Nice one You know I hope this is a success for AN, as I think it would be a great idea for Drive as well. When I gave it a shot, I thought one bottle wasn't enough.
    I too hope it works out well. The better it works out, the more the consumer benefits. As for drive, drive big block is pending on RPM big blocks success so we will just have to wait and see....
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  8. Drive Big Block would be extremely useful

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Drive Big Block would be extremely useful
    I knew you would think it's a good idea!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I knew you would think it's a good idea!
    hahaha well of course, high dosing Drive is my specialty. I find RPM for me is fine at 3-4 caps, while with Drive I need 3 caps twice per day... so makes more sense to me to have bigger bottles of Drive

  11. book it up!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    hahaha well of course, high dosing Drive is my specialty. I find RPM for me is fine at 3-4 caps, while with Drive I need 3 caps twice per day... so makes more sense to me to have bigger bottles of Drive

    Yeah, with the one bottle of Drive I had, I was dosing up to those levels, hence it didn't last very long.

    I'll be looking at a proper AN stack later in the year - mega-dose Drive city!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    hahaha well of course, high dosing Drive is my specialty. I find RPM for me is fine at 3-4 caps, while with Drive I need 3 caps twice per day... so makes more sense to me to have bigger bottles of Drive
    Well, you know who (and where) to come to for goodies, my sweets ...Just wish the stuff would turn up already!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    woohoo
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  15. Bump!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  16. Now that is a GREAT deal right there!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Now that is a GREAT deal right there!
    Yes my dear friend it certainly is. I hope it sells well and DRIVE comes along and then seriously...a 240 cap bottle of each DRIVE and RPM= ridiculous fun and great results.

    Cheers Brutha Man!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Yes my dear friend it certainly is. I hope it sells well and DRIVE comes along and then seriously...a 240 cap bottle of each DRIVE and RPM= ridiculous fun and great results.

    Cheers Brutha Man!
    i call them the duely stack ....i forget where iwas discussing it but myself and another individual came up with a nice name for the stack.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    hahaha well of course, high dosing Drive is my specialty. I find RPM for me is fine at 3-4 caps, while with Drive I need 3 caps twice per day... so makes more sense to me to have bigger bottles of Drive
    You ever uncapped Drive and swallowed it?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    You ever uncapped Drive and swallowed it?
    I have...but we already discussed this haha
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I have...but we already discussed this haha
    Sorry mate, I thought it was RPM we discussed. In any case, I bet Drive doesn't taste of strawberries either.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Sorry mate, I thought it was RPM we discussed. In any case, I bet Drive doesn't taste of strawberries either.
    I have done both. Before my districts track meet this year. and other times.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    You ever uncapped Drive and swallowed it?
    DON'T DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THREW UP RIGHT AWAY WHEN I TRYED THAT

  24. Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    DON'T DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THREW UP RIGHT AWAY WHEN I TRYED THAT
    lol Geez - you need to harden up mate! Eye of the Tiger!

    :bb3:

  25. You boys gotta learn to nut up...lol. . If you want to really put some hair on your chest you could be crazy like me and break open the caps of DRIVE, RPM, IGF-2, and Osteobolin-C and gun down all of the raw powders...hahahaha. . Definitely not recommended for the feint of heart and for those with a weak stomach. For those who can tolerate it...you'll be ready to rip some sh*t up! LMAO.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    You boys gotta learn to nut up...lol. . If you want to really put some hair on your chest you could be crazy like me and break open the caps of DRIVE, RPM, IGF-2, and Osteobolin-C and gun down all of the raw powders...hahahaha. . Definitely not recommended for the feint of heart and for those with a weak stomach. For those who can tolerate it...you'll be ready to rip some sh*t up! LMAO.

    Cheers!
    That's Dr Evil country that is
  27. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    igf2 is yummy out of the cap
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  28. I'd buy 10 bottles of Big Block Drive along with 2 bottles of Big Block RPM.

    PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!

  29. Bump!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  30. awesome news that NP is carrying big block
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  31. hey sambo. i want one. but its sold out. and its been sold out. lol.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. So what is next on the block?
    By TheWriting in forum PES
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 10:04 PM
  2. New kid on the block!
    By psycoone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 10:09 PM
  3. So who loves RPM? Big Block Edition soon to come!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 09:18 PM
  4. New Man On The Block
    By SNOWMAN in forum Pics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2004, 02:09 PM
  5. new guy on the block
    By b-boy in forum Pics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 02:55 PM
Log in
Log in