Awards
  • Established
Mental and Texas' Wired BBing Show
Questions can be Directed to MentalTwitch or Texaslifter89

Rules
This is an open event to anyone one AnabolicMinds.com
Tanner usage if so chosen open.
Oil usage if so chosen open.
Lighting is your deal, same lighting must be used for ALL shots, no adjusting angles for better shadow effect (I suggest gym or strictly above head set-up)
Deadline will be strict. This means DAY OF SHOW pics will be required to be up by NOON. Judging will Take place through the evening pending judges work schedule and time available.
You CAN NOT be a judge and compete, I’m sorry it just wont work and leaves room for “un-fair” play.
At least 1(one) of the pictures will require a newspaper with the date showing.
This will be on the honor system for weight, height, and any other measurements you so choose to provide.
You are required to have your username somewhere in Each picture for proof that it is you
Classes
175 and under
175-205
205+
19 & Under (pending involvement)
Overall (2 winners from weightclasses)

REQUIRED
Pictures up by NOON with the Mods permission this thread will be locked. This will not change.
Newspaper date proof on 1(one) picture.
Front Bi – Side Chest – Side Tri – Most Muscular – Lat Spread w/Left and Right Calve spike – Leg out Quad “squeeze” – 2 optional pics.
19 and under class PROOF of age. State ID, Driver License, birth certificate, anything. All other info can be covered except first name, picture and D.of B.(obviously)

Judging
Conditioning.
Symmetry, side to side as well as top to bottom.
Will take place starting NOON, day of picture deadline, till 9pm(central time)
5 judges will be chosen.
If there is over 7 people to a class, judges must first decide a top 3, then pick a top 2 for each. Once again, judges will not be competing.
To qualify as a judge, you must have at least 200 post counts

We'll be willing to answer any questions or consider any ideas. We are on the site a lot so we should be able to keep up with any PMs hopefully.

Last edited:
MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Posting so i can get Emails for this thread.

This thread Will also be to put your name to "register"

All you need for that is a post with you name. Anything hidden in long posts we may miss if we're only skimming posts....

ID on here (AM) is fine. Thats it.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
subd-
uniform - everyone has to wear gym shorts... or a speedo or something of the like.
How do you become a judge?
You PM us/MentalTwitch or TexasLifter89 and let us know why.....actually....jsyt do it here.

Why?
You know you cant be in the show if you are?
You can not be a rewp either.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
subd-
uniform - everyone has to wear gym shorts... or a speedo or something of the like.
How do you become a judge?
to become a judge simply just nominate yourself and that you will have an unbiased judging. Also, once you commit to being a judge you no longer can take part in the actual competition

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Possible judges.
Post here, why you wanna be one.
You can not be in the show.
You can not be a Rep

Also, The uniform will be anything less that boxers. Dont have to be tiny but if youre hiding something, its your loss.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
DATES DEADLINES AND GET IT TOGETHER!!!!
August 24th is the FINAL DAY for registration. I will post the final list of competitors on the 25th sometime.

The Show will be on FEBRUARY 1st! NO EXCEPTIONS You have plenty of time to figure out how pics will be taken and gettin a newspaper.

The pic will need to be taken on THE DAY OF and be sent THE DAY OF the show, They will be sent to the Judges via PM or link to a site like Photobucket OR there will be a thread, we are unsure but will make sure to tell you ASAP.

There COULD BE A MID-WAY Show. This is say we have 20 people to a class....well for the judges, 6-8 pics per person is ALOT to judge especially having 3 classes.
SO if the judges so choose to agree and contact us asking for the mid Show it will be Nov 1st
Like i said, this will limit the classes to 8 per class pending judges decision.

Any Q's post em here or PM us.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
prizes?
I'll be shooting you a pm for ajudge position in a little while
Dont worry about prizes. There will be. Texas is handling that end. The prizes will be posted afterwe get toward the show, maybe month out just so it has nothig to do with peoples involvement....BUT
There will be prizes.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Judges & Contestant list

175 and under
-p5sky
-mental twitch
-polo
-metroba
-foxracer96
-
-
-
175-205
-jjohn
-JOHNJESSICA20
-raginfcktard
-russianstar
-SilentBob187
-bkoguy07
-distilled water
-bassgod272
-drummaboyzl

205+
-motive
-futurepilot
-Smeton_yea
-UNCfan1
-jonnyjames
-DrkZoolander
-
-
19 & Under (pending involvement)
-Texaslifter89
-pantherdude63
-AaronTech
-panther77
-dafox
-
-
-
Body Composition change (pending involvement)
(for this category you must submit pictures on August 25 to show start of transformation, and then again on Pre liminary show)
-The Law
-SoCo4Fun
-macedaddy
-
Womens(pending involvement)
-kaleyrae90
-Guejsn
-
-
-
-
-
Judges
-holyintellect
-Jayhawkk
-Inarius
-mass_69
-mindgame
-
-

Last edited:
MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
PICTURE/SHOW TIME THREAD

When the thread is made, it will be strict!

1. No banter.
2. Only Links to pics...see below**
3. Companies/Reps that helped with prizes will post tin that thread. They can put in banners, Pics of bottles, and one page ads
4.Only Me,Texas and the judges will post in that thread if need be.

Pictures Required for Show
-Side Chest
-Front Lat Spread
-Back Double Bi w/ calf spike
-Front double Bi
-Side Tri
-Lat spread
-Most Muscular
-Optional 1

**The pics at this point will be handled through Photobucket.com LINK here = Register for free at Photobucket.com

Go get used to it now. It will be used to kleep clutter down. and keep from wasting to much space on the server/site here.

All you have to do is...
1. upload pic onto Photobucket
2. Copy the link to the pic form Photobucket or copy the link to your who page of pics....
3.Post it in the thread designated for pics when it opens.
4. Leave it to the judges....

Like i said this will keep clutter down and make it easier for the judges to go see all your poses at once and open multiple windowsfor comparing if need be.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The updates along the way are more for member participation and feedback. You'll gather a lot more interest, and in turn, a lot more support in your future endeavors, if you can show a strong audience.

You have
Start
Finish

or you have
Start
update
update
update
Finish.

Plus you can have users say what they're using, if anything, for the competition. it's a way to have fun with it and get a lot of information along the way. all in my opinion. This is ya'lls show to do with as you wish. I would also suggest or require the competitors to keep some sort of journal/log showing their journey. Again, just suggestions :)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
The updates along the way are more for member participation and feedback. You'll gather a lot more interest, and in turn, a lot more support in your future endeavors, if you can show a strong audience.

You have
Start
Finish

or you have
Start
update
update
update
Finish.

Plus you can have users say what they're using, if anything, for the competition. it's a way to have fun with it and get a lot of information along the way. all in my opinion. This is ya'lls show to do with as you wish. I would also suggest or require the competitors to keep some sort of journal/log showing their journey. Again, just suggestions :)
I am not very clear on what you mean? I see what you mean with updates and such. I actually hoppe once people see this this thread blows up. I hope we canget peopel helping eachother, telling us what supps they are suing, dieting, etc.

This thread is not limited at all. Its just i dont want to leave anything out.
Jay by all means jump in with whatever you want to add or suggest. I was told you ahve experience with the online shows stuff.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

You have
Start
Finish

or you have
Start
update
update
update
Finish.

i like that idea. An optional log for their journey towards the comp.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
A log would be a great idea and give everybody the chance to learn!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
preferbly so that we know its all the same person. but that is a good question. i guess if you can set up a sign with the Username that will do. Just want to be sure no one fakes it.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
just wondering for some people who want to be relatively anonymous or for people worried about others recognizing them.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Logs are cool. That is up to them.
Faces...well is it really going ot matter? Only the 19 and under class it will for ID purposes.
I guess it could but ill leave that one to Texas.

EDIT: I see no reason to do faces. Just a newspaper and username is fine. If people wanna cheat over a fun show thats sad. AM is an honorable place and i think we can employ that system here.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Logs are cool. That is up to them.
Faces...well is it really going ot matter? Only the 19 and under class it will for ID purposes.
I guess it could but ill leave that one to Texas.

EDIT: I see no reason to do faces. Just a newspaper and username is fine. If people wanna cheat over a fun show thats sad. AM is an honorable place and i think we can employ that system here.
i think every contestant should have a userid somewhere in the picture. just so we know they arent fake or anything. Why somone would fake it beats me, but just ot be safe i will say that faces are not required however a sign with user id is.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i think every contestant should have a userid somewhere in the picture. just so we know they arent fake or anything. Why somone would fake it beats me, but just ot be safe i will say that faces are not required however a sign with user id is.
agreed.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
HolyIntellect will head the judging.
-Judging is taking place on the 1st and 2nd of Feb. so they have time to work with the pics and go through them.
- Then HolyIntellect will post them when all are final.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Just for the people who say subbed or such so they know....

If you post your AM ID in the post youre in. Subbed we wont count, that means youre watching the thread.

SO be CLEAR.

You have until the 25th

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
to everyone that comes in here

help to get this known around AM!!! we want this to be out and big here. Its something fun to get the whole community up and involved in something. So if everyone can help spread around about this it would be great!

Start posting your username and Class you want to sign up for!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
lol thats not your am name!! lol jk.
I havent heard Shazam in a long time... Every since that movie with Shaq and a genie... lol

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
lol thats not your am name!! lol jk.
I havent heard Shazam in a long time... Every since that movie with Shaq and a genie... lol
damit now im gunna be trying to think of that movie name all day. wait....isnt the name of it Shazaam?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Let me try again....

YOUR AnabolicMinds ID/Name

PLEASE! IT is alot easier for us to see that and know its what you want. Or we may think youre just repsonding to someone, also Texas can then just EDIT his post/copy/paste.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me try again....

PLEASE! IT is alot easier for us to see that and know its what you want. Or we may think youre just repsonding to someone, also Texas can then just EDIT his post/copy/paste.

DISTILLED WATER

body comp. change :D

that good MT,lol.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Let me try again....

yes sir! makes it easier on me :D MT what cata you want in?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established

DISTILLED WATER

body comp. change :D

that good MT,lol.
hey, HEY! We have rules round here buster!!!!111!!!! you bets follow demZ!

OR ITS...NO SHOW FOR YOU!

haha just kidding, trying to stay organized.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
its like half a year away haha. good luck with that

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
yeah it was Shazaam lol. Now back to the thread!!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This wasn't explicit in the thread. So you post your pics and that will be that, or is there a timeline for conditioning ? If so how long ? Like a before/after ?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
This wasn't explicit in the thread. So you post your pics and that will be that, or is there a timeline for conditioning ? If so how long ? Like a before/after ?
? Thats all up to you bro. Just let us know you want in. We add you. You time your own stuff.
Show is Feb 1st deadline for pics.

EDIT: Most of the stuff is covered in the first page./

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to do this but Feb 1st is right at the tail end of my bulker...I'll probably look like ****...hahaha