HUGE
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HUGE
    BK can be a real peice of work. Did I say "work"? I meant ****

HUGE
    dually noted

4. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    Ummm...I was asked to remove it by BK.
    Geez. I am glad I got a bottle when I did.

Bump on the questions of the other products.
  5. darius

It's not like it was a super good deal or anything, just convenient since I was going to get some other stuff from Custom. I mean wasn't it like $5 cheaper than RXT? Every bit helps tho.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Sky9
    Well I for one trust CNW and think that every product Ive ever bought from them was of great quality. BTW, where do you think PA's ATD comes from, America??
    To my knowledge, yes. He synthesises it in his own lab.

The raws are likely from China though.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    To my knowledge, yes. He synthesises it in his own lab.

The raws are likely from China though.
    Is he a minority in doing this? I mean its obvious that most stuff comes from China, is he the exception? I know he has spent lots of money on in house equipment, so this may be the case. Anyways, I was just speculating becuase I wasnt sure if he had 100-2000L reactors laying around his facility. Im guessing its a pretty normal reaction without a hydrogenation chamber. He probably already has a ChemE in his facility, but if anyone else needs one, Im up for hire, haha.

P.S. Thanks for the insight Rob

8. ok so what didi i miss. you were selling it and now your not.

damn im looking everywhere for atd giant shipping i hear takes too long

9. I was looking at their other products. Can anyone translate/compare their products/effects to what is out on the market right now. I guess the MD2 ropughly equals Phera Plex? WHat about the other two?

10. Who is BK?

11. Burger King

12. Quote Originally Posted by Nullifidian
    Who is BK?
    Bruce Kneller.

13. Oh. Ok.

Does Bruce Kneller own Juggernaut? I'm confused. How does he have the power to prevent CNW from selling Juggernaut's stuff??

14. he said he has a pentent pending and is going to file lawsuits against others that have atd products

15. I was told I would recive a letter advising of his patnet pending staus and that I owuld risk some kind of legal liability.

16. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    I was told I would recive a letter advising of his patnet pending staus and that I owuld risk some kind of legal liability.
    Then why in the hell is PA selling it as well as the owner of Juggernaut. And I thought BB.com was planning on selling the entire line of Juggernaut products so how are they different from you.

I also thought Matt Cahill came up with ATD am I wrong? What would BK have anything to do with it.

17. Is that like Matt Cahill?

18. No offense to BK or anything, but he's being a prick. First off, if it can be patented then it can't be in a nutritional supplement. Why? Because supplement law requires that the supplement be naturally occuring in the food supply. No naturally occuring food product may be patented.

If he patents it, it will be as a new drug. Good luck with that one, BK. Have fun with Phase 3. Btw, where are you going to get the $800 million it costs to run enough Phase 3 trials for FDA submission? Nevermind the pre-clinical, Phase 1, Phase 2a, and Phase 2b trials leading up to that point.

19. He's a pretty smart guy though and I have nothing against him. I guess I will just weight out my choices and maybe speak with some othe rfolks who may have had similar situations.

20. Actually, it's not patent problems from what I hear.
    More like copywrite.

21. doesnt "Patent Pending" mean jack **** until its "Patented"?

Adams

22. I figured null would know more about the situation.

23. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    doesnt "Patent Pending" mean jack **** until its "Patented"?
    That's what I thought too, but I've never really studied up on it. Can anyone with any legal schooling clarify this further?

24. I believe if the patent is pending, you can not copy it. You must wait to see if the patent is granted.

25. Quote Originally Posted by N4cer
    I believe if the patent is pending, you can not copy it. You must wait to see if the patent is granted.
    From what I understand "patent pending" simply means a patent has been applied for. While you can't sue for a "patent pending" once/if the patent is granted then litigation can be pursued. This becomes retro active back to the patent pending stage.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MD2 - Juggernaut Nutrition
    By P4D2A022 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 10:02 PM
  2. Juggernaut Nutrition?
    By Einherjar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 08:18 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 12:09 AM