First offering form Juggernaut Nutrition - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

First offering form Juggernaut Nutrition

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by italionstallion
    for pct, yes, but what about those of us that like to run NHA stack?
    youre only 21...

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by t_dot_porkchop
    youre only 21...
    I believe this is why he was inquiring about the Non-Hormonal Stack.
  3. Banned

Isn't "NHA stack" simply running some good supplements appropriately like you should anyway, controlling cortisol and insulin? If so, it would have little to do with ATD, which is questionable anyway.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

And T-dot meant he should just eat. He's 21, he doesn't need NHA.
  5. Banned

I love when people bastardize juice terms and use them for supps like NO2 and creatine.
    A non-hormonal stack sounds like someone is trying to sound cool by using the term stack. LOL! How gay!
  6. New Member

N4cer:

NHA is a stack comprising Activate and RXT...which is ATD.

And no one is trying to sound "cool" when they say Non-Hormonal stack...that is what DS calls their RXT and Activate stack for christ's sake.

jmh80:
    90% of AAS users should not be using them. There is no way they have maxed out their natural potential. If they eat more they will grow. People think 21 is a magic number telling them "Yay now your...go poke yourself now"...there is nothing magic about the age 21...you should not use any type of gear until you plateau for atleast a year with a diet/routine in check.

However, less than 10% of users ever bother.
  7. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SigEp05
    N4cer:
    NHA is a stack comprising Activate and RXT...which is ATD.
    And no one is trying to sound "cool" when they say Non-Hormonal stack...that is what DS calls their RXT and Activate stack for christ's sake.
    Yeah, I think they're trying to play the marketing hype game with that. Just like the companies used to say you have to cycle creatine. They used that to relate it to hormonal issues too.
  8. Board Supporter

by refering to your age, i just meant that a NHA wouldnt really benefit you as your hormone levels are high already.

NHA simply has the potential to raise test to what it could be, not higher than it can be (like taking external test). thats why it best to take this as your hormones levels begin to taper (ie towards your 30's and higher). however, a blood test can confirm if you should take NHA or not.

*i meant no offence BTW italionstallion*
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by t_dot_porkchop

*i meant no offence BTW italionstallion*
    not a problem

i wasn't trying to sound like an internet pimp using abbreviations for everything. its exactly what sigep said---DS uses that term for their RXT + Activate stack, so i figured it was an acceptable way to say that.

sorry if i got some of your guy's panties in a bunch.
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by N4cer
    Yeah, I think they're trying to play the marketing hype game with that. Just like the companies used to say you have to cycle creatine. They used that to relate it to hormonal issues too.
    sadly enough, thats what everyone does.

the thinking is if your not hyping your product up to the masses(which don't know the difference between Testosterone and Creatine), your not doing it right...

I have a great deal of respect for those supp companies that have not stooped down to that level...oddly enough, a majority of these companies are sponsors of this board B).

When was the last time you saw an AL or DS ad in Muscle and Fitness?
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

i was going to pick up some ATD yesterday but couldnt find it....did you drop it matt?
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx
    i was going to pick up some ATD yesterday but couldnt find it....did you drop it matt?
    check earlier in the thread.
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    check earlier in the thread.
    my fault, i read what he had said about the legal issues but never saw him say he was dropping it outright.
  14. Advanced Member

check out the new board sponsor, Island Supplements. I just bought some T-Drive from them (ATD).
  15. Banned

LOL at Bruce threatening to sue you due to the "patent pending" status of atd.

THere are several different companies selling their own versions of ATD and I'm sure he's threatened them as well, but they know his rep and can see through his BS. He's done this exact same, unsucessfully might I add, with other products/companies.

Gaspari (Bruce "Nurseboy" Kneller's affiliate) sells NovadexXT, DS has Rebound XT, ALRI/Ultra Hot(ter), GIANT has ATD, etc., etc. He'll never get this patented, the gov't won't grant an individual or company outside of the pharm industry a patent for an aromatase inhibitor. Ignore him.
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by screwbol
    LOL at Bruce threatening to sue you due to the "patent pending" status of atd.

THere are several different companies selling their own versions of ATD and I'm sure he's threatened them as well, but they know his rep and can see through his BS. He's done this exact same, unsucessfully might I add, with other products/companies.

Gaspari (Bruce "Nurseboy" Kneller's affiliate) sells NovadexXT, DS has Rebound XT, ALRI/Ultra Hot(ter), GIANT has ATD, etc., etc. He'll never get this patented, the gov't won't grant an individual or company outside of the pharm industry a patent for an aromatase inhibitor. Ignore him.
    somebody "in ther know" (legally) confirm this? I'm big on competition from a consumer's standpoint.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Even Dermabolics now has a topical ATD out. I think Bruce is going to be suing pretty much everyone if he is truly trying to protect his "patent".
  18. Board Sponsor

There once was a time when supplement companies used the term "Stack" to resemble steroid cycles. However, that is long past. And stack now refers to supplements that are supposed to work in concert, like ActivaTe and Rebound XT, hence our coined term NHA Stack.

Besides, we don't need to sound cool, we are cool.
  19. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Nullifidian
    No offense to BK or anything, but he's being a prick. First off, if it can be patented then it can't be in a nutritional supplement. Why? Because supplement law requires that the supplement be naturally occuring in the food supply. No naturally occuring food product may be patented.

If he patents it, it will be as a new drug. Good luck with that one, BK. Have fun with Phase 3. Btw, where are you going to get the $800 million it costs to run enough Phase 3 trials for FDA submission? Nevermind the pre-clinical, Phase 1, Phase 2a, and Phase 2b trials leading up to that point.
    This is not accurate.

Similar Forum Threads

1. MD2 - Juggernaut Nutrition
    By P4D2A022 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 08:02 PM
  2. Juggernaut Nutrition?
    By Einherjar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 06:18 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 10:09 PM