trimax being pulled?
- 06-17-2005, 06:42 PM
- 06-17-2005, 07:45 PM
I heard it is because Custom does not like you.
- 06-17-2005, 08:03 PM
Its true, its true.
I can no longer sell this to anyone who likes to run for fun. Sorry, but I've made my choice and I'm sticking to it.
06-17-2005, 08:04 PM
Just busting your balls Trey. I have lots of TriMax on hand; no worries, friend.
The situation with retailers and the product is different, but again, no worries for you.
06-17-2005, 09:19 PM
06-20-2005, 05:16 PM
damn runners don't need no trimax. you bastards are already thin enough. I WON'T HAVE IT!!!!!
06-21-2005, 01:32 PM
good to hear because I was worried when I read it over at atomic nutrition.
in one post on that page the owner of Atomic Nutrition says:
" Tri-Max will be no longer for insurance reasons. Omega is not going to make it anymore."
Similar Forum Threads
- By bmcjames in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2009, 12:32 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 11-23-2008, 04:43 PM
- By jimshamp in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2008, 12:51 AM
- By Juicaholic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2007, 09:11 PM
- By xtraflossy in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2006, 06:52 AM