Enlighten - AnabolicMinds.com

Enlighten

1. CDB

Enlighten

Thanks for the quick service. Got my Enlighten, took my first dose this morning, came in to work and solved a whole bunch of mathematical problems for my boss in about two minutes. Good stuff.

2. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    Thanks for the quick service. Got my Enlighten, took my first dose this morning, came in to work and solved a whole bunch of mathematical problems for my boss in about two minutes. Good stuff.
    Excellent.

What's your fax #? I got some you can solve for me too.

lol
  3. Board Sponsor

I've actually gotten tons of emails about Enlighten working very well for people...weird thing is, though, I've been trying a few different nootropics for about the last month and I cant tell if they are doing anything or not. Some people swear by them, but I am afraid I may be one of the ones who dont see much benefit.
    •   

4. CDB

Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    Excellent.

What's your fax #? I got some you can solve for me too.

lol
    Between this and the green tea I had I feel like I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
  5. New Member

I can't believe you say that Matt. You told me that the other week. When I take Enlighten, well, I feel enlightened. I guess it depends upon what you are doing.

For instance, I naturally can never get my mind to stop thinking, which is usually good. But when I take the series of nootropics we have worked up in samples, my thoughts seem to go three and four degrees beyond. I can plan out an entire week of training for a client in my head without writing it down while training another client, and then go write it down afterward without skipping a thing right down to each set, reps, and rest times.

Matt, you should loading up and then reading a part of the bible that is not that familiar to you and then see how much you can remember the next day, even down to the meaning of a specific verse. You will probably be suprised. Now don't go reading 300 pages and expect to remember it all
  6. Board Sponsor

Its just one of those weird things...I love vinpocetine and feel absolutely "Enllightened" on that stuff. Perhaps I am so accustomed to stimulants I am not a very good subject to judge the effects of milder compounds such as piracetam and what not.

I'm still loading on the Choline and piracetam, so I am optimistic it will kick in after another week or so.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Urban Monk's Path To Physical Enlightenment
    By Urban Monk in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 10:24 AM
  2. Steroid enlightening. PLEASE
    By doggzj in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-04-2005, 06:23 AM
  3. Enlighten me
    By MeanOLMan in forum Anabolics