Multi-V?

1. Gold Member

Multi-V?

Custom,

Are you planning to offer a Multi-V?

2. Registered User

What are you looking for?

We have tried out a few versions of multi packs and all inculusive packs. What do you want? Or in better terms, what will you pay for
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Specialized
    What are you looking for?

We have tried out a few versions of multi packs and all inculusive packs. What do you want? Or in better terms, what will you pay for
    because really the sky is the limit. We really can accomplish anything that you can think up.
    •   

4. SJA
    dead sexy wino

That's a loaded question. One thing that I would like to see is a vitamin that absorbs well. We could get a little crazy here, but something that is along the lines of Centrum or Vitamin Shop's "Mega Man" would be great.....but in capsule or powder form.
  5. Gold Member

Well, I would like as SJA said, something that absorbs well and of course somethin not too expensive. I would rather have a good pill, rather than a set of pills, like Animal Stak (22 pills per serving). I use AST Pro 32x, yet I am open to change. AST pro 32x is usually $10-15 for 50 days. I think it would be good to start a poll on favorites of our members to give a general concensus.
  6. All Traps - No Tris
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.

I've been using ON's Opti-Men for some time. I'd like something like that, but if better absorbtion is possible then that would be cool. Maybe add some allicin in the mix?
  7. Board Supporter

Yeah, a good multi would be great. Especially one designed for BBers.
  8. CDB

Don't know that this is such a great idea to be honest. There are already a ton of great vitamins out there Custom's would be competing with. I use Now Foods ADAM. If Custom were to come out with a vitamin, I myself would prefer a powdered version that could be easily added to a shake or other kind of drink. I guess the question is what could a new multi offer that isn't out there already, and that we'd all be willing to lay down money for.
  9. Board Supporter

bump for now foods ADAM. its the shiznit.
  10. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Yeah a powder would be great if that's even possible. You could cap it yourself or take it straight, but there'd be no issue with absorption. It would be ideal, although probably not possible, to have a site like CNW have a personal multi-v page where you could customize the mixture and have them ship that out in powder form.
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrownedOne
    It would be ideal, although probably not possible, to have a site like CNW have a personal multi-v page where you could customize the mixture and have them ship that out in powder form.

I like this idea a lot, but it does seem too problematic and time consuming for custom if you'd want a multi that has everything plus tha kitchen sink.
  12. CDB

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad
    I like this idea a lot, but it does seem too problematic and time consuming for custom if you'd want a multi that has everything plus tha kitchen sink.
    As if most multivitamins aren't hard enough to swallow, and you want to throw a sink in. Some people.

Also to problematic in that some vitamins are toxic in high doses.
  13. Registered User

I meant customizing such things as ADAM.
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.

I use mega men 2x a day now but have heard that most 1 pill multis use non-bioavailable forms of the minerals and vitamins, or at the most very low bioavailable vitamins.

I'd buy a powder that had very good bioavailable nutrients and dosages suited for a bodybuilder. Unfortunately, I couldn't make a list but I'm sure custom knows enough to design a good formula. I'd like to see the usual vitamins as well as some antioxidants and test supporters, etc.

Hell, I'm sure anything custom can come up with would be 10x better than most 1-a-day multis.
  15. Registered User

I would like something with out calcium or iron. a liquid gel caps would be nice because they are softer then regular tabs witch i hate.
  16. SJA
    dead sexy wino

There may be a hygroscopic issue with the powder though....just something to consider.
  17. CDB

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad
    I meant customizing such things as ADAM.
    That'd be nice. I think hypo is right though. I'd be more likely to buy a multi from Custom if it was reasonably priced just because it'd most likely be as good, if not better than what I'm currently taking, and I'd rather put the money in his pocket than someone else's. Besides, I like the daily proverbs on his site.
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Doing it well and at a good price will be tough. I have a few options in mind, but the distributors need to come down in pricing first. If I can, I'll post a few options and you guys can give them the thumbs up or down.
  19. CDB

Quote Originally Posted by custom
    Doing it well and at a good price will be tough. I have a few options in mind, but the distributors need to come down in pricing first. If I can, I'll post a few options and you guys can give them the thumbs up or down.
    Sounds like a plan. Would really like to see what you come up with.

Off topic, but I guess this is as good a place to any to ask this. As someone who's never really messed around with nootropics, would Enlighten from Custom be a good start? I was going to go for the Enlighten Power Jolt stack and see how it went for me. Basically work is stressing me a bit and I'm losing focus there, and in my workouts. Plus by the time I get home energy is shot. I recently changed my schedule to later in the day so I can workout in the mornings, but I'm still looking for a good boost for my mind at work sometimes, and a kick in the ass in the mornings, which I sometimes need.
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Ive been doing the Enlighten/Power Jolt stack recently. What I have found is no, its not a replacement for ephedra like I was hoping for, nor was it quite the "power jolt" that I assumed it would be (I may re-name power jolt to better suit the laser-like focus as opposed to the jolt of power).

WHat it does do is provide a crisp, clear focus that helps get me going at 5:00am in lieu of my beloved ephedrine. I find I can work onger without getting distracted, and overall things seem to flow better.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Multi-Flavor EvoPro reviews
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 02:15 PM
  2. My 6 week multi-dosage of t1-pro original..
    By LakeMountD in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2003, 06:58 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 11:21 PM
  4. Chromium (Just Take A Multi)
    By Biggs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 04:51 PM
  5. Trader Joe's multi vitamins (great deal)
    By CosmosM3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 01:11 AM