Another Kratom experience thread

1. Board Supporter
    Answers

Another Kratom experience thread

Alright last night: I took 2 grams around 7ish and around 7:30 had a kinda Tren sweat moment. I started perspiring all over, but just as fast as it came it went away. I felt at ease at the 1 hour mark but nothing major.

Today: I took 4 grams at 3 o'clock and it's 3:30 and it's starting to hit me. I feel relaxed and I can't explain the feeling that is creeping up on me. I feel sleepy but if I try to close my eyes I feel them pop open. This feeling is smooth and nice. I had been extremely stressed this week and right now all the stress I've had seems right now like it never really happened.

2. DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
    Answers

This will be cool to see how someone else reacts to this stuff. Do you plan on taking anymore?
  3. Board Supporter
    Answers

Not today, but tomorrow I will go up to 5grams
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Sounds good Snachito. I may give some a try tonight. If not, definitely tomorrow.
  5. Board Supporter
    Answers

I really think you will like it NPursuit! This is definitely something to try for stress, as of 4:30 I still feel like I have the "warm fuzzies" and not a care in the world.
  6. Have you seen my stapler???
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Snachito
    I really think you will like it NPursuit! This is definitely something to try for stress, as of 4:30 I still feel like I have the "warm fuzzies" and not a care in the world.
    How are your motor skills? Are you hungry? Thirsty? What kind of concrete experiences are you having?
  7. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalD
    How are your motor skills? Are you hungry? Thirsty? What kind of concrete experiences are you having?
    Motor skills were fine, I just don't think it's a good idea to drive. I felt myself just hyper-focusing on the TV or here on the computer. That would not be good while driving.

No dry mouth feeling so thirst wasn't an issue. I did start feeling very hungry around 4:45, but I don't know if the Kratom caused this or if it was just time to eat.

Right now as of 6:30 I'm "coming back to reality" little by little and I don't have that pre hang-over feeling as with Phenibut.

The weird thing is I was pretty sore, from yesterdays workout and I didn't even realize, that I didn't feel the soreness during these last 3 hours.

The overall experience with this compound has been good, although if I have to take 4 grams to get to this level, it will get pricey.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another amazing experience
    By Pitbull954 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 03:09 PM
  2. Dr.D, Another "PCT Assistance" Thread..
    By Anarchy939 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 04:18 PM
  3. another Superdrol stacking thread... sorry.
    By fighteveryone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 07:56 PM
  4. Another first cycle thread - opinions?
    By Ivan Drago in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 11:05 AM