Research Raloxifene

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. darius

Theres going to have to be some experimenting on that part to figure it all out. At least we know its really safe though. In my "The Pill Book", it states that this is prescribed for osteoporosis in post menopausal women, at least originally it was. I think they are finding out now that it works well for breast cancer as well. I'm sure healthy individuals would not see any major bone strengthening however. It says Raloxifene reduces the reabsorption of bone in the bloodstream and slows the overall rate at which bone is broken down and receptors in bone. Also states that it reduces the rate at whicht he body makes cholesterol and other blood fats. It also states that Raloxifene is rapidly absorbed into the blood with only 2% of a 60mg tab making it into the blood. It seems very safe though, especially for men, because in test studies according to this book, women took as high as 600mg a day without any problems at all. Animals have taken up to 810 times the human dosage without problems as well.

This really does seem like the best you can get for PCT.

I think a "painless oral" version of this would be insanely awesome.. seriously.. someone needs to figure it out haha. 2% of a 60mg tab is 1.2mg, so that would be like injecting 2.4mg of this into your pet rat for Dr. D's recommendation of 120mg.

Or maybe some sort of transdermal for the gyno?

2. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    If it sells well, then yeah, futire shipments are on. On price, I have not yet determined that...I'd like to see more info on dosing and duration of use so i am not unknowingly raping people with the price.
    I think a good dosage point will be 100mg.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by -2z-
    So....does that mean you would start with 120mg and taper down? Maybe like 120/100/80/60.....or is 120 the low end?

Either way...this sounds like a pretty nice PCT weapon.
    That looks effective, or maybe something like 120,120,60,30 depending on your response
  4. Last edited by custom; 06-08-2005 at 05:15 PM.

5. Good deal.
    •   

6. Here is a link to a some different studies on grown men, using 60mg per day.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...threadid=18861

7. I searched the forum and I see your policy on shipping.. but any chance of this making it to Canada? I promise not to complain about duties and taxes.

8. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    Its now up...
    That is great, thank you custom!!!
    Last edited by Neuromancer; 06-08-2005 at 05:59 PM.

9. Awesome... will def be ordering this with my fish oil caps.

10. Quote Originally Posted by spitboy
    I searched the forum and I see your policy on shipping.. but any chance of this making it to Canada? I promise not to complain about duties and taxes.
    Send me an email with what you were wanting to pick up.
  11. darius

Awesome. Thanks alot Custom, I seriously appreciate this alot.
  12. darius

Are there any ways to help absorption? How about if taken at night with my fish oil?

13. Quote Originally Posted by darius
    Are there any ways to help absorption? How about if taken at night with my fish oil?
    Cholestyramine (or any anionic resin) severly inhibits abs. So does ampicillin, but other common meds are compatable. Absolute bioavailability sucks (2%) so the oral absorbtion (60%) is not that crutial, but high fat meals do increase the Cmax by 28% and AUC by 16%. It might be worth consideration if the pre-systemic clearance wasn't so high. In other words, 2% of 60% is about the same as 2% of 70%, so don't knock yourself out trying to get some fat with it, but it doesn't hurt.
  14. darius

Thanks Dr. D. Just curious, where did you learn all this stuff? Did you take college classes or just surf the net lol? Right now I am majoring in chemistry (going into pharmacy). Still in basics right now, but am looking forward for my year with organic chem.

After pharm school, I wouldn't mind designing my own stuff too.

15. Organic is where you will learn a ton about the makeup of compounds. Just seems to take a while for it to sink in or at least it did for me..

He who wished he would take another organic class

16. Quote Originally Posted by darius
    Thanks Dr. D. Just curious, where did you learn all this stuff? Did you take college classes or just surf the net lol? Right now I am majoring in chemistry (going into pharmacy). Still in basics right now, but am looking forward for my year with organic chem.

After pharm school, I wouldn't mind designing my own stuff too.
    I majored in physics and minored in chem, but had a strong interest in endocrinology and medicinal chemistry since I was in high school. I learned it slowly over the years on my own basically, though it connects with my education somewhat. I have a whole wall full of books (pre-internet days) and taught myself most of what I know. Trial and error was often the only way to test my theories, but I almost killed myself over 100 times so I don't suggest that, now it's much easier to find obscure data on the net. I wish I had become a pharmacist too, I'd be making a lot more cash today! But just learn every chance you get and pursue your true interests and you'll pick it up over time. Take an eclectic approach to learning.

17. Quote Originally Posted by darius
    A nice liquid suspension like the Nolva would be perfect for my mice.
    you don't have to lie here

18. Would grapefruit juice have any positive impact on absorbsion or magnify its effect? Does anyone have a list of those herbs/compunds/etc. on which GFJ has apositive effect?
  19. darius

Quote Originally Posted by bigman420
    you don't have to lie here
    Nah dude.. I got this mouse a few years ago. He's got a little bit of pubertal gyno that he really wants gone. That's all. He also likes the idea that this is going to be awesome for PCT. Damn, it makes me jealous that I'm not a mouse.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    Would grapefruit juice have any positive impact on absorbsion or magnify its effect? Does anyone have a list of those herbs/compunds/etc. on which GFJ has apositive effect?
    No. It can be taken without reguard to meals really. The list you want could be easily found with a simple Metacrawler search.

21. Just to let you guys know, our good Christian sponsor Custom was gracious enough to send me some product and it tested at 96%. High quality, just as I suspected it would be.

22. Awesome news.

I can't wait to here back. I have a little in my left nip that rebound xt is not helping at all. I only noticed this after my last bulk when I bend over I get a little cone.

It's bull **** that it popped up after no AAS/PH usage but a little weight gain. And yes.. there is a hard hard lump, feels like two sometimes.

But hope this stuff works it's magic. Has anyone ordered yet? I have to wait untill the 30th.

23. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Just to let you guys know, our good Christian sponsor Custom was gracious enough to send me some product and it tested at 96%. High quality, just as I suspected it would be.

got mine! thanks Custom! I hope this will be available in the future as I contemplate a 6 month gyno run..

Im an atheist, did I get the "bad" batch? (-:

Dr.D, just to let you know that if there is a ballgame in heaven with all the religions playing, I will be cheering for the christians...

24. Quote Originally Posted by momod
    got mine! thanks Custom! I hope this will be available in the future as I contemplate a 6 month gyno run..

Im an atheist, did I get the "bad" batch? (-:

Dr.D, just to let you know that if there is a ballgame in heaven with all the religions playing, I will be cheering for the christians...
    Yeah bro, I was a hardline agnostic myself until I was about 27. Had a near-death experience that changed my whole understanding, so I must admit now that Christ is the real deal. He's revealed his mercy and blessings to me so many times since then that I really couldn't explain it any other way. I'm not ashamed to tell my story either. Reguardless of what you believe, just dealing with a Christian sponsor like Custom will pass those blessings to you too, so you still got the good batch of Ral! God bless Matt, his family and his biz!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Yeah bro, I was a hardline agnostic myself until I was about 27. Had a near-death experience that changed my whole understanding, so I must admit now that Christ is the real deal. He's revealed his mercy and blessings to me so many times since then that I really couldn't explain it any other way. I'm not ashamed to tell my story either. Reguardless of what you believe, just dealing with a Christian sponsor like Custom will pass those blessings to you too, so you still got the good batch of Ral! God bless Matt, his family and his biz!!
    Thank you, You really sound like a great guy. I wish you and your family all the best..

take care

26. I truly do not want (nor have the right) to hijack things here, but I’d be irresponsible not to offer a comment. For many years I was the “God as my airbag/spare tire? type of Christian, turning to God only when I’d badly messed something up, and needed to be bailed out. About 6 years ago I went through some very difficult times and found the type of solace through God that I’d only heard about.

While I must admit that I fall very shy of “God as my steering wheel?, I know there is a greater purpose for what we do/avoid - and that we ultimately control far less than we think we do.

Sorry for making this about me, but I feel an obligation to address this – when afforded the right opportunity. Hopefully, this wasn’t out of line.

27. custom is it raloxifene HCl, or raloxifene base?

28. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Just to let you guys know, our good Christian sponsor Custom was gracious enough to send me some product and it tested at 96%. High quality, just as I suspected it would be.
    how did you test the product? do you have any chromatography equipment?

29. How does THIS sound as a gyno reduction cycle:

Week 1: Ralox, 120mg ED
    Week 2: Ralox, 120mg ED, RXT 1 cap
    Week 3: Ralox, 90mg ED, RXT 2 cap
    week 4: Ralox: 60mg ED, RXT 3 cap
    week 5: Ralox 30mg ED, RXT 3
    week 6-7: Ralox 0, RXt 2--->1 cap

This would be a good PCT; any changes to it as a PCT/Gyno control, and any changes if it were run as a "standalone"?

Thanks for picking this up Custom!

30. Im going to run ralox stand alone for 6 months after my next cycle, most the studies for pubescent gyno showed runs of 3-9 months I believe. Read this study..

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...threadid=18861
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Research payment
    By Pykee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2003, 11:16 PM
  2. research article presentation
    By Beta BBer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2003, 06:37 PM
  3. if a research project crashes?