Research Raloxifene

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. For the love of god could you please stop with the "Tamox is toxic" crap. Its ridiculous.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    For the love of god could you please stop with the "Tamox is toxic" crap. Its ridiculous.
    I'm just going to close my ears now. Lalalalalala

Besides Bobo, those are the old days. Ral is here now so rejoyce! I can talk smack about Clomid and Nolva, but this one is clean as a whistle. Not only on paper, and it is more liver friendly than tam, but from my few PCT's using it too.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76
    Since your the guru on this stuff (you're always pushing it as an alt to nolva) any guidelines for dosing?

Similar scheme to nolva? Start high, taper down, 4 weeks?
    Size gave some good, applicable reports. Not less than 120mg is my suggestion. Toremifene is the stronger of these two, and is the one I call an alternate to Nolva. But Raloxifene is similarly clean. 240mg is the highest I'd experiment with.
  4. darius

Where is the Raloxifene?? I hate to sound like an annoying ass, but where the hell is the Raloxifene??

5. Tracking history
    Date and Time Status Location
    6/3/2005 7:17 pm Departing origin. Shanghai, China
    2:54 am Arrived at DHL facility. Shanghai, China
    6/2/2005 9:20 pm Picked Up by DHL.

Now that I know it has actually shipped, it should not be long now...hopefully.

I cant really complain much even if this was shipped a month late as the company selling me a single KG of this was a huge favor and pain for them to do.
    •   

6. darius

That is awesome, awesome news. Thank you so much Custom. Any idea on prices yet? And do you see yourself getting future shipments also?

Again, thanks so much.
  7. darius

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Size gave some good, applicable reports. Not less than 120mg is my suggestion. Toremifene is the stronger of these two, and is the one I call an alternate to Nolva. But Raloxifene is similarly clean. 240mg is the highest I'd experiment with.
    What about a long term dosing scheme for purposes of getting rid of gyno? Like for 3 or more months of use. Does anyone know how much they were taking in that gyno reduction study?

8. If it sells well, then yeah, futire shipments are on. On price, I have not yet determined that...I'd like to see more info on dosing and duration of use so i am not unknowingly raping people with the price.
  9. darius

I think Dr. D hit the nail on the head with his suggestion of 120mg a day.

10. So....does that mean you would start with 120mg and taper down? Maybe like 120/100/80/60.....or is 120 the low end?

Either way...this sounds like a pretty nice PCT weapon.
  11. darius

Theres going to have to be some experimenting on that part to figure it all out. At least we know its really safe though. In my "The Pill Book", it states that this is prescribed for osteoporosis in post menopausal women, at least originally it was. I think they are finding out now that it works well for breast cancer as well. I'm sure healthy individuals would not see any major bone strengthening however. It says Raloxifene reduces the reabsorption of bone in the bloodstream and slows the overall rate at which bone is broken down and receptors in bone. Also states that it reduces the rate at whicht he body makes cholesterol and other blood fats. It also states that Raloxifene is rapidly absorbed into the blood with only 2% of a 60mg tab making it into the blood. It seems very safe though, especially for men, because in test studies according to this book, women took as high as 600mg a day without any problems at all. Animals have taken up to 810 times the human dosage without problems as well.

This really does seem like the best you can get for PCT.

I think a "painless oral" version of this would be insanely awesome.. seriously.. someone needs to figure it out haha. 2% of a 60mg tab is 1.2mg, so that would be like injecting 2.4mg of this into your pet rat for Dr. D's recommendation of 120mg.

Or maybe some sort of transdermal for the gyno?

12. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    If it sells well, then yeah, futire shipments are on. On price, I have not yet determined that...I'd like to see more info on dosing and duration of use so i am not unknowingly raping people with the price.
    I think a good dosage point will be 100mg.

13. Quote Originally Posted by -2z-
    So....does that mean you would start with 120mg and taper down? Maybe like 120/100/80/60.....or is 120 the low end?

Either way...this sounds like a pretty nice PCT weapon.
    That looks effective, or maybe something like 120,120,60,30 depending on your response
  14. Last edited by custom; 06-08-2005 at 04:15 PM.

15. Good deal.

16. Here is a link to a some different studies on grown men, using 60mg per day.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...thread****18861

17. I searched the forum and I see your policy on shipping.. but any chance of this making it to Canada? I promise not to complain about duties and taxes.

18. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    Its now up...
    That is great, thank you custom!!!
    Last edited by Neuromancer; 06-08-2005 at 04:59 PM.

19. Awesome... will def be ordering this with my fish oil caps.

20. Quote Originally Posted by spitboy
    I searched the forum and I see your policy on shipping.. but any chance of this making it to Canada? I promise not to complain about duties and taxes.
    Send me an email with what you were wanting to pick up.
  21. darius

Awesome. Thanks alot Custom, I seriously appreciate this alot.
  22. darius

Are there any ways to help absorption? How about if taken at night with my fish oil?

23. Quote Originally Posted by darius
    Are there any ways to help absorption? How about if taken at night with my fish oil?
    Cholestyramine (or any anionic resin) severly inhibits abs. So does ampicillin, but other common meds are compatable. Absolute bioavailability sucks (2%) so the oral absorbtion (60%) is not that crutial, but high fat meals do increase the Cmax by 28% and AUC by 16%. It might be worth consideration if the pre-systemic clearance wasn't so high. In other words, 2% of 60% is about the same as 2% of 70%, so don't knock yourself out trying to get some fat with it, but it doesn't hurt.
  24. darius

Thanks Dr. D. Just curious, where did you learn all this stuff? Did you take college classes or just surf the net lol? Right now I am majoring in chemistry (going into pharmacy). Still in basics right now, but am looking forward for my year with organic chem.

After pharm school, I wouldn't mind designing my own stuff too.

25. Organic is where you will learn a ton about the makeup of compounds. Just seems to take a while for it to sink in or at least it did for me..

He who wished he would take another organic class
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Research payment
    By Pykee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2003, 10:16 PM
  2. research article presentation
    By Beta BBer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2003, 05:37 PM
  3. if a research project crashes?