Research Raloxifene - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Research Raloxifene

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307852

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Just to let you guys know, our good Christian sponsor Custom was gracious enough to send me some product and it tested at 96%. High quality, just as I suspected it would be.

  2. JonesersRX7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,488
    Rep Power
    862

    Reputation

    Awesome news.

    I can't wait to here back. I have a little in my left nip that rebound xt is not helping at all. I only noticed this after my last bulk when I bend over I get a little cone.

    It's bull **** that it popped up after no AAS/PH usage but a little weight gain. And yes.. there is a hard hard lump, feels like two sometimes.

    But hope this stuff works it's magic. Has anyone ordered yet? I have to wait untill the 30th.
  3. momod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Just to let you guys know, our good Christian sponsor Custom was gracious enough to send me some product and it tested at 96%. High quality, just as I suspected it would be.

    got mine! thanks Custom! I hope this will be available in the future as I contemplate a 6 month gyno run..

    Im an atheist, did I get the "bad" batch? (-:

    Dr.D, just to let you know that if there is a ballgame in heaven with all the religions playing, I will be cheering for the christians...
    •   
       

  4. DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307852

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by momod
    got mine! thanks Custom! I hope this will be available in the future as I contemplate a 6 month gyno run..

    Im an atheist, did I get the "bad" batch? (-:

    Dr.D, just to let you know that if there is a ballgame in heaven with all the religions playing, I will be cheering for the christians...
    Yeah bro, I was a hardline agnostic myself until I was about 27. Had a near-death experience that changed my whole understanding, so I must admit now that Christ is the real deal. He's revealed his mercy and blessings to me so many times since then that I really couldn't explain it any other way. I'm not ashamed to tell my story either. Reguardless of what you believe, just dealing with a Christian sponsor like Custom will pass those blessings to you too, so you still got the good batch of Ral! God bless Matt, his family and his biz!!
  5. momod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Yeah bro, I was a hardline agnostic myself until I was about 27. Had a near-death experience that changed my whole understanding, so I must admit now that Christ is the real deal. He's revealed his mercy and blessings to me so many times since then that I really couldn't explain it any other way. I'm not ashamed to tell my story either. Reguardless of what you believe, just dealing with a Christian sponsor like Custom will pass those blessings to you too, so you still got the good batch of Ral! God bless Matt, his family and his biz!!
    Thank you, You really sound like a great guy. I wish you and your family all the best..

    take care
  6. Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854638

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I truly do not want (nor have the right) to hijack things here, but I’d be irresponsible not to offer a comment. For many years I was the “God as my airbag/spare tire? type of Christian, turning to God only when I’d badly messed something up, and needed to be bailed out. About 6 years ago I went through some very difficult times and found the type of solace through God that I’d only heard about.

    While I must admit that I fall very shy of “God as my steering wheel?, I know there is a greater purpose for what we do/avoid - and that we ultimately control far less than we think we do.


    Sorry for making this about me, but I feel an obligation to address this – when afforded the right opportunity. Hopefully, this wasn’t out of line.
  7. acecombact1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    238

    Reputation

    custom is it raloxifene HCl, or raloxifene base?
  8. acecombact1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    238

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Just to let you guys know, our good Christian sponsor Custom was gracious enough to send me some product and it tested at 96%. High quality, just as I suspected it would be.
    how did you test the product? do you have any chromatography equipment?
  9. SilentScream27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    206

    Reputation

    How does THIS sound as a gyno reduction cycle:

    Week 1: Ralox, 120mg ED
    Week 2: Ralox, 120mg ED, RXT 1 cap
    Week 3: Ralox, 90mg ED, RXT 2 cap
    week 4: Ralox: 60mg ED, RXT 3 cap
    week 5: Ralox 30mg ED, RXT 3
    week 6-7: Ralox 0, RXt 2--->1 cap

    This would be a good PCT; any changes to it as a PCT/Gyno control, and any changes if it were run as a "standalone"?

    Thanks for picking this up Custom!
  10. momod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    Im going to run ralox stand alone for 6 months after my next cycle, most the studies for pubescent gyno showed runs of 3-9 months I believe. Read this study..

    http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...threadid=18861
  11. Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    613

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentScream27
    How does THIS sound as a gyno reduction cycle:

    Week 1: Ralox, 120mg ED
    Week 2: Ralox, 120mg ED, RXT 1 cap
    Week 3: Ralox, 90mg ED, RXT 2 cap
    week 4: Ralox: 60mg ED, RXT 3 cap
    week 5: Ralox 30mg ED, RXT 3
    week 6-7: Ralox 0, RXt 2--->1 cap

    This would be a good PCT; any changes to it as a PCT/Gyno control, and any changes if it were run as a "standalone"?

    Thanks for picking this up Custom!
    I would suggest the full dose for at least 2 months, then start tapering down. This isn't going to be a quick fix, all of the studies I have seen were done for at least 2 or 3 months.
  12. momod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    I'm going to use 60mg for 6 months, then do a long slow 2 month taper. Hopefully product will still be available...

    we will need to worry about rebound, right?
  13. darius
    darius's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by momod
    I'm going to use 60mg for 6 months, then do a long slow 2 month taper. Hopefully product will still be available...

    we will need to worry about rebound, right?
    6 months is a long time. That study posted from the other forum said that the majority of the results will happen in the first 2 months. A rebound is definitely possible, so if I was going as long as you were (6 months), I would probably take another full month to taper it.
  14. momod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by darius
    6 months is a long time. That study posted from the other forum said that the majority of the results will happen in the first 2 months. A rebound is definitely possible, so if I was going as long as you were (6 months), I would probably take another full month to taper it.

    I've had it for 20+ years, mostly puffy nips with some lumps. I'm around 10%bf, btw. It's actually a little fat with some lumps.
    Hopefully it will clear up in a couple of months, then I will start my taper earlier. I have ran tamoxifen for about 3 months before, with little resolution. I'm going to cycle next month and will probably use it for PCT then just keep running it. I need to go back into this thread and find PCT recommendations, I guess this is new ground for PCT use, are there studies showing LH response to ralox?

    thanks,
  15. DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307852

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    I truly do not want (nor have the right) to hijack things here, but I’d be irresponsible not to offer a comment. For many years I was the “God as my airbag/spare tire? type of Christian, turning to God only when I’d badly messed something up, and needed to be bailed out. About 6 years ago I went through some very difficult times and found the type of solace through God that I’d only heard about.

    While I must admit that I fall very shy of “God as my steering wheel?, I know there is a greater purpose for what we do/avoid - and that we ultimately control far less than we think we do.


    Sorry for making this about me, but I feel an obligation to address this – when afforded the right opportunity. Hopefully, this wasn’t out of line.
    Amen bro. Tell anyone who wants to listen
  16. DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307852

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by acecombact1
    how did you test the product? do you have any chromatography equipment?
    Yes, I tested it by UV spec. Quantitative. No point in LC because there is no USP std or mono to compare. If I can find an IR ref then I could get a qualitative ID to go with it, but if it works, I'm satisfied it is what he says it is.
  17. DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307852

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by acecombact1
    custom is it raloxifene HCl, or raloxifene base?
    It's probably the HCl salt, the powder is water soluble. The solution was neutral and it failed the citrate ID. This is the only commercial form of Ral anyway (the HCl)
  18. custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13233

    Reputation

    It is the HCL, yes...my computer that had the COA on it died so I was had to email the vendor to make sure! Sometimes you would be suprised at what I forget....
  19. custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13233

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    I truly do not want (nor have the right) to hijack things here, but I’d be irresponsible not to offer a comment. For many years I was the “God as my airbag/spare tire? type of Christian, turning to God only when I’d badly messed something up, and needed to be bailed out. About 6 years ago I went through some very difficult times and found the type of solace through God that I’d only heard about.

    While I must admit that I fall very shy of “God as my steering wheel?, I know there is a greater purpose for what we do/avoid - and that we ultimately control far less than we think we do.


    Sorry for making this about me, but I feel an obligation to address this – when afforded the right opportunity. Hopefully, this wasn’t out of line.

    Dont be apologetic, friend. I am always, always joyed be reading things like this.
  20. darius
    darius's Avatar

    Anyone know how long Raloxifene stays in the body? For gyno purposes, should Raloxifene be taken twice daily or once daily? What is the ideal time during the day?
  21. momod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    also, I have just got some blood work done and have some elevated bilirubin, 1.5.
    All other liver values are norm. Do you guys think tamoxifen could be responsible. I have also been on rebound XT. Is raloxifene less toxic? Sorry if this is a repeat, I remember seeing some discussion about this earlier.

    thanks guys.
  22. darius
    darius's Avatar

    Yes Raloxifene is less toxic. Do a quick search on pubmed.com and search for "Raloxifene" and "male" or something like that to get the studies of this done on men (most studies are for women, which this drug was created). Anyways, most of the studies I read showed no changes in liver values when used for 3-6 months.
  23. size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2267

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by darius
    Anyone know how long Raloxifene stays in the body? For gyno purposes, should Raloxifene be taken twice daily or once daily? What is the ideal time during the day?
    Once daily dosing schedule should suffice.
  24. momod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by darius
    Yes Raloxifene is less toxic. Do a quick search on pubmed.com and search for "Raloxifene" and "male" or something like that to get the studies of this done on men (most studies are for women, which this drug was created). Anyways, most of the studies I read showed no changes in liver values when used for 3-6 months.

    thank you..
  25. momod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by darius
    Anyone know how long Raloxifene stays in the body? For gyno purposes, should Raloxifene be taken twice daily or once daily? What is the ideal time during the day?

    I was under the impression that estrogens surge at night, so I think you would want to block the receptor during that time, maybe the last thing you do before bed.
  26. Chippewa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    287

    Reputation

    I'd like to know other guys' thoughts about using this stuff in low doses DURING a run of SD, since another property it has (which I haven't seen mentioned here) is that it can lower LDL cholesterol.
  27. DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307852

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I agree with the others too on the dosing: Take once a day, all in one dose just before bed. It's got about a 1 day t1/2.
  28. DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307852

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chippewa
    I'd like to know other guys' thoughts about using this stuff in low doses DURING a run of SD, since another property it has (which I haven't seen mentioned here) is that it can lower LDL cholesterol.
    I suspect it would be helpful, but I'm not for sure on it. I'd like to see some blood work w/ 120mg/day Ral and 30mg/d SD.
  29. darius
    darius's Avatar

    Thought some of ya'll might find this interesting, this diagram shows how breast tissue forms in males:





    The pic was from this site, which is a pretty good read, but kinda outdated.
    http://www.endotext.org/male/male14/male14.htm
  30. Rictor33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    390
    Rep Power
    337

    Reputation

    will this work 4 juice-induced gyno?
  31. DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307852

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It's designed to prevent it, not sure how well it can abort it. Also designed to load calcium into bones.
  32. darius
    darius's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    It's designed to prevent it, not sure how well it can abort it. Also designed to load calcium into bones.
    Dr. D, ok so you build stronger bones while on Raloxifene, is there any reason to believe that whatever was gained will be lost after the use of Ralox, or are they permanent?
  33. DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307852

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by darius
    Dr. D, ok so you build stronger bones while on Raloxifene, is there any reason to believe that whatever was gained will be lost after the use of Ralox, or are they permanent?
    It's not perm, but if your young enough you can load a lot of calcium and make your bones very dense for later years. 40 year old woman may only maintain bone calcium on daily Ral but young men could really store a lot. It slowly leaches out of the bones over time as your diet demands it, so eat all the calcium you can between ages 20-40. You need calcium as a kid, of course, but a teen should probably avoid Ral. It also improves lipids, but not impressively so.
  34. John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Dr. D do you recommend raloxifene over Nolva pct?
  35. DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307852

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    Dr. D do you recommend raloxifene over Nolva pct?
    No. I recommend Toremifene, Clomid, Nolva and Ral in that order from most to least effective. However, if you start with Nolva and go 3-4 wks on it, you could finish up a PCT with Ral (ref example below) but it's not strong enough as a starter in my experience. The problem is oral bioavailability. An injectable version of Ral @ 15-25mg IM would probably beat them all.

    PCT w/ Nolva as kicker & Ral to close
    wk1: Nolva 60mg
    wk2: Nolva 40mg
    wk3: Nolva 20mg
    wk4: Ral 120mg
    wk5: Ral 120mg
    wk6: Ral 60mg

    The only advantage in a stack like this would be reduced toxicity since you're minimizing the Nolva time. Thus liver values could return to normal faster assuming the prior cycle contained an oral. Plus, estro-rebound would be very unlikely with a buffer like this.
  36. John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Dr. D

    i plan on doing superdrol 10/20/20

    pct i plan on doing

    week1 dhea 200 mgs , nolva 60

    week2 dhea 100 mgs nolva 40

    week3 dhea 50 nolva 20

    I also have a bottle of Gaspari's novadex xt and thats planned for
    week 4 on or do you recommend adding that to weeks 1-3.

    is the novadex xt too much? ive heard people dont feel the happiest
    on a perm than an ai.

    i figure dhea will help if theres any libido challange,also ill have
    maca onhand if i have a sexual problems.

    what do you think?
  37. DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307852

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    Dr. D

    i plan on doing superdrol 10/20/20

    pct i plan on doing

    week1 dhea 200 mgs , nolva 60

    week2 dhea 100 mgs nolva 40

    week3 dhea 50 nolva 20

    I also have a bottle of Gaspari's novadex xt and thats planned for
    week 4 on or do you recommend adding that to weeks 1-3.

    is the novadex xt too much? ive heard people dont feel the happiest
    on a perm than an ai.

    i figure dhea will help if theres any libido challange,also ill have
    maca onhand if i have a sexual problems.

    what do you think?
    It's a good looking plan you have. I'd stack the AI inverse to the SERM. Not sure about the Gaspari product, but if it's like RXT I'd to it 25,50,75. Keep the DHEA at 200mg into wks 2 and 3 if libido is a prob.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Research payment
    By Pykee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2003, 09:16 PM
  2. research article presentation
    By Beta BBer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2003, 04:37 PM
  3. if a research project crashes?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 09:26 AM
  4. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 11:43 AM
  5. *Anabolic Research Update*
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 08:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in