Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Just to let you guys know, our good Christian sponsor Custom was gracious enough to send me some product and it tested at 96%. High quality, just as I suspected it would be.

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Awesome news.

I can't wait to here back. I have a little in my left nip that rebound xt is not helping at all. I only noticed this after my last bulk when I bend over I get a little cone.

It's bull **** that it popped up after no AAS/PH usage but a little weight gain. And yes.. there is a hard hard lump, feels like two sometimes.

But hope this stuff works it's magic. Has anyone ordered yet? I have to wait untill the 30th.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Just to let you guys know, our good Christian sponsor Custom was gracious enough to send me some product and it tested at 96%. High quality, just as I suspected it would be.

got mine! thanks Custom! I hope this will be available in the future as I contemplate a 6 month gyno run..

Im an atheist, did I get the "bad" batch? (-:

Dr.D, just to let you know that if there is a ballgame in heaven with all the religions playing, I will be cheering for the christians...
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%

Quote Originally Posted by momod
    got mine! thanks Custom! I hope this will be available in the future as I contemplate a 6 month gyno run..

Im an atheist, did I get the "bad" batch? (-:

Dr.D, just to let you know that if there is a ballgame in heaven with all the religions playing, I will be cheering for the christians...
    Yeah bro, I was a hardline agnostic myself until I was about 27. Had a near-death experience that changed my whole understanding, so I must admit now that Christ is the real deal. He's revealed his mercy and blessings to me so many times since then that I really couldn't explain it any other way. I'm not ashamed to tell my story either. Reguardless of what you believe, just dealing with a Christian sponsor like Custom will pass those blessings to you too, so you still got the good batch of Ral! God bless Matt, his family and his biz!!
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

Yeah bro, I was a hardline agnostic myself until I was about 27. Had a near-death experience that changed my whole understanding, so I must admit now that Christ is the real deal. He's revealed his mercy and blessings to me so many times since then that I really couldn't explain it any other way. I'm not ashamed to tell my story either. Reguardless of what you believe, just dealing with a Christian sponsor like Custom will pass those blessings to you too, so you still got the good batch of Ral! God bless Matt, his family and his biz!!
    Thank you, You really sound like a great guy. I wish you and your family all the best..

take care
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I truly do not want (nor have the right) to hijack things here, but I’d be irresponsible not to offer a comment. For many years I was the “God as my airbag/spare tire? type of Christian, turning to God only when I’d badly messed something up, and needed to be bailed out. About 6 years ago I went through some very difficult times and found the type of solace through God that I’d only heard about.

While I must admit that I fall very shy of “God as my steering wheel?, I know there is a greater purpose for what we do/avoid - and that we ultimately control far less than we think we do.

Sorry for making this about me, but I feel an obligation to address this – when afforded the right opportunity. Hopefully, this wasn’t out of line.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.44%

custom is it raloxifene HCl, or raloxifene base?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.44%

how did you test the product? do you have any chromatography equipment?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.23%

How does THIS sound as a gyno reduction cycle:

Week 1: Ralox, 120mg ED
    Week 2: Ralox, 120mg ED, RXT 1 cap
    Week 3: Ralox, 90mg ED, RXT 2 cap
    week 4: Ralox: 60mg ED, RXT 3 cap
    week 5: Ralox 30mg ED, RXT 3
    week 6-7: Ralox 0, RXt 2--->1 cap

This would be a good PCT; any changes to it as a PCT/Gyno control, and any changes if it were run as a "standalone"?

Thanks for picking this up Custom!
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

Im going to run ralox stand alone for 6 months after my next cycle, most the studies for pubescent gyno showed runs of 3-9 months I believe. Read this study..

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...threadid=18861
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.47%

Quote Originally Posted by SilentScream27
    How does THIS sound as a gyno reduction cycle:

Week 1: Ralox, 120mg ED
    Week 2: Ralox, 120mg ED, RXT 1 cap
    Week 3: Ralox, 90mg ED, RXT 2 cap
    week 4: Ralox: 60mg ED, RXT 3 cap
    week 5: Ralox 30mg ED, RXT 3
    week 6-7: Ralox 0, RXt 2--->1 cap

This would be a good PCT; any changes to it as a PCT/Gyno control, and any changes if it were run as a "standalone"?

Thanks for picking this up Custom!
    I would suggest the full dose for at least 2 months, then start tapering down. This isn't going to be a quick fix, all of the studies I have seen were done for at least 2 or 3 months.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

I'm going to use 60mg for 6 months, then do a long slow 2 month taper. Hopefully product will still be available...

we will need to worry about rebound, right?
  13. darius

Quote Originally Posted by momod
    I'm going to use 60mg for 6 months, then do a long slow 2 month taper. Hopefully product will still be available...

we will need to worry about rebound, right?
    6 months is a long time. That study posted from the other forum said that the majority of the results will happen in the first 2 months. A rebound is definitely possible, so if I was going as long as you were (6 months), I would probably take another full month to taper it.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

Quote Originally Posted by darius
    6 months is a long time. That study posted from the other forum said that the majority of the results will happen in the first 2 months. A rebound is definitely possible, so if I was going as long as you were (6 months), I would probably take another full month to taper it.

I've had it for 20+ years, mostly puffy nips with some lumps. I'm around 10%bf, btw. It's actually a little fat with some lumps.
    Hopefully it will clear up in a couple of months, then I will start my taper earlier. I have ran tamoxifen for about 3 months before, with little resolution. I'm going to cycle next month and will probably use it for PCT then just keep running it. I need to go back into this thread and find PCT recommendations, I guess this is new ground for PCT use, are there studies showing LH response to ralox?

thanks,
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    I truly do not want (nor have the right) to hijack things here, but I’d be irresponsible not to offer a comment. For many years I was the “God as my airbag/spare tire? type of Christian, turning to God only when I’d badly messed something up, and needed to be bailed out. About 6 years ago I went through some very difficult times and found the type of solace through God that I’d only heard about.

While I must admit that I fall very shy of “God as my steering wheel?, I know there is a greater purpose for what we do/avoid - and that we ultimately control far less than we think we do.

Sorry for making this about me, but I feel an obligation to address this – when afforded the right opportunity. Hopefully, this wasn’t out of line.
    Amen bro. Tell anyone who wants to listen
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%

Quote Originally Posted by acecombact1
    how did you test the product? do you have any chromatography equipment?
    Yes, I tested it by UV spec. Quantitative. No point in LC because there is no USP std or mono to compare. If I can find an IR ref then I could get a qualitative ID to go with it, but if it works, I'm satisfied it is what he says it is.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%

Quote Originally Posted by acecombact1
    custom is it raloxifene HCl, or raloxifene base?
    It's probably the HCl salt, the powder is water soluble. The solution was neutral and it failed the citrate ID. This is the only commercial form of Ral anyway (the HCl)
  18. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.95%

It is the HCL, yes...my computer that had the COA on it died so I was had to email the vendor to make sure! Sometimes you would be suprised at what I forget....
  19. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Beau

Dont be apologetic, friend. I am always, always joyed be reading things like this.
  20. darius

Anyone know how long Raloxifene stays in the body? For gyno purposes, should Raloxifene be taken twice daily or once daily? What is the ideal time during the day?
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

also, I have just got some blood work done and have some elevated bilirubin, 1.5.
    All other liver values are norm. Do you guys think tamoxifen could be responsible. I have also been on rebound XT. Is raloxifene less toxic? Sorry if this is a repeat, I remember seeing some discussion about this earlier.

thanks guys.
  22. darius

Yes Raloxifene is less toxic. Do a quick search on pubmed.com and search for "Raloxifene" and "male" or something like that to get the studies of this done on men (most studies are for women, which this drug was created). Anyways, most of the studies I read showed no changes in liver values when used for 3-6 months.
  23. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.17%

Anyone know how long Raloxifene stays in the body? For gyno purposes, should Raloxifene be taken twice daily or once daily? What is the ideal time during the day?
    Once daily dosing schedule should suffice.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

Smile

Yes Raloxifene is less toxic. Do a quick search on pubmed.com and search for "Raloxifene" and "male" or something like that to get the studies of this done on men (most studies are for women, which this drug was created). Anyways, most of the studies I read showed no changes in liver values when used for 3-6 months.

thank you..
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

I was under the impression that estrogens surge at night, so I think you would want to block the receptor during that time, maybe the last thing you do before bed.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.01%

I'd like to know other guys' thoughts about using this stuff in low doses DURING a run of SD, since another property it has (which I haven't seen mentioned here) is that it can lower LDL cholesterol.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%

I agree with the others too on the dosing: Take once a day, all in one dose just before bed. It's got about a 1 day t1/2.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Chippewa
    I'd like to know other guys' thoughts about using this stuff in low doses DURING a run of SD, since another property it has (which I haven't seen mentioned here) is that it can lower LDL cholesterol.
    I suspect it would be helpful, but I'm not for sure on it. I'd like to see some blood work w/ 120mg/day Ral and 30mg/d SD.
  29. darius

Thought some of ya'll might find this interesting, this diagram shows how breast tissue forms in males:

The pic was from this site, which is a pretty good read, but kinda outdated.
    http://www.endotext.org/male/male14/male14.htm
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.76%

will this work 4 juice-induced gyno?
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%

It's designed to prevent it, not sure how well it can abort it. Also designed to load calcium into bones.
  32. darius

It's designed to prevent it, not sure how well it can abort it. Also designed to load calcium into bones.
    Dr. D, ok so you build stronger bones while on Raloxifene, is there any reason to believe that whatever was gained will be lost after the use of Ralox, or are they permanent?
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%

Dr. D, ok so you build stronger bones while on Raloxifene, is there any reason to believe that whatever was gained will be lost after the use of Ralox, or are they permanent?
    It's not perm, but if your young enough you can load a lot of calcium and make your bones very dense for later years. 40 year old woman may only maintain bone calcium on daily Ral but young men could really store a lot. It slowly leaches out of the bones over time as your diet demands it, so eat all the calcium you can between ages 20-40. You need calcium as a kid, of course, but a teen should probably avoid Ral. It also improves lipids, but not impressively so.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Dr. D do you recommend raloxifene over Nolva pct?
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    Dr. D do you recommend raloxifene over Nolva pct?
    No. I recommend Toremifene, Clomid, Nolva and Ral in that order from most to least effective. However, if you start with Nolva and go 3-4 wks on it, you could finish up a PCT with Ral (ref example below) but it's not strong enough as a starter in my experience. The problem is oral bioavailability. An injectable version of Ral @ 15-25mg IM would probably beat them all.

PCT w/ Nolva as kicker & Ral to close
    wk1: Nolva 60mg
    wk2: Nolva 40mg
    wk3: Nolva 20mg
    wk4: Ral 120mg
    wk5: Ral 120mg
    wk6: Ral 60mg

The only advantage in a stack like this would be reduced toxicity since you're minimizing the Nolva time. Thus liver values could return to normal faster assuming the prior cycle contained an oral. Plus, estro-rebound would be very unlikely with a buffer like this.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Dr. D

i plan on doing superdrol 10/20/20

pct i plan on doing

week1 dhea 200 mgs , nolva 60

week2 dhea 100 mgs nolva 40

week3 dhea 50 nolva 20

I also have a bottle of Gaspari's novadex xt and thats planned for
    week 4 on or do you recommend adding that to weeks 1-3.

is the novadex xt too much? ive heard people dont feel the happiest
    on a perm than an ai.

i figure dhea will help if theres any libido challange,also ill have
    maca onhand if i have a sexual problems.

what do you think?
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    Dr. D

i plan on doing superdrol 10/20/20

pct i plan on doing

week1 dhea 200 mgs , nolva 60

week2 dhea 100 mgs nolva 40

week3 dhea 50 nolva 20

I also have a bottle of Gaspari's novadex xt and thats planned for
    week 4 on or do you recommend adding that to weeks 1-3.

is the novadex xt too much? ive heard people dont feel the happiest
    on a perm than an ai.

i figure dhea will help if theres any libido challange,also ill have
    maca onhand if i have a sexual problems.

what do you think?
    It's a good looking plan you have. I'd stack the AI inverse to the SERM. Not sure about the Gaspari product, but if it's like RXT I'd to it 25,50,75. Keep the DHEA at 200mg into wks 2 and 3 if libido is a prob.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Research payment
    By Pykee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2003, 11:16 PM
  2. research article presentation
    By Beta BBer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2003, 06:37 PM
  3. if a research project crashes?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6