modafinil

  1. New Member
    BigBadBootyDady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    261
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    84.69%

    modafinil


    Custom any chance you could get modafinil powder. It's supposed to be an amazing new substance with alot of great benefits from metal alertness to anti-deppressant with no sides.

  2. Senior Member
    Rogue Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    743
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    69.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Modafinil is more grey market than the other noots I'd like to see Custom carry, but the wholesale to retail markup potential on it would be attractive for a seller.

    The Noots I would like to see thee carry,personal favs

    Piracetam
    Huperzine
    Vinpocetine
    Centrophenoxine
    Pyritinol
    Pregnenolone
    Deprenyl
  3. Registered User
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    63
    Posts
    2,373
    Rep Power
    1311
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    93.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    IMO, modafinil sux.
    Picked it up as an ADD med, and *hated* the effect:
    it's like chopping the top end off my mental processes.
    (little **** like thought, creativity, pattern recognition, etc)

    other than that, it was "fine" - but I'll never use it again.

    MUCH rather see hydergine & selegiline (deprenyl),
    but can't imagine them hitting the RC....
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Cosmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    81.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    Modafinil is more grey market than the other noots I'd like to see Custom carry, but the wholesale to retail markup potential on it would be attractive for a seller.

    The Noots I would like to see thee carry,personal favs

    Piracetam
    Huperzine
    Vinpocetine
    Centrophenoxine
    Pyritinol
    Pregnenolone
    Deprenyl
    Got any feedback to share on pregnenolone?
  5. Registered User
    mmorpheuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    677
    Rep Power
    460
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    1.3%

    Any experience with Sulbutiamine here? Is carrying this or Hydergine a possibility?
  6. Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13235
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    91.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Centrophenoxine
    Deprenyl

    These have been kinda hard to come by, but still working on them.
  7. Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13235
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    91.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Centrophenoxine and Deprenyl have been hard to come by, but we should be cool for everything else.
  8. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1776
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Modafinil is scheduled.
  9. Board Supporter
    houseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Power
    1016
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    46.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Modafinil is scheduled.
    And for very good reason.
  10. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1776
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    And for very good reason.
    Why do you say that? I've only heard good things.
  11. Board Supporter
    houseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Power
    1016
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    46.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Why do you say that? I've only heard good things.
    My g/f takes it to help treat her CFS.

    The liver toxicity issues from her and others she knows of are pretty bad.

    She is not on a hugely high dose or anything but has been on for an extended period of time.

    Modafinil is no doubt a serious drug which can cause some adverse and potent side effects. If it were not for the fact it's the only drug of about 100 that seems to work for her she would not take it.

    Personally, I would not use it givne the fact there ARE other substances (legally) that could do what we'd be after.

    It's expensive (script route at least) as hell too.
  12. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1776
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    Personally, I would not use it givne the fact there ARE other substances (legally) that could do what we'd be after.
    I don't know of anything better suited for what I want out of it. I've given myself CFS-like cymptoms from abusing Ephedrine, caffeine, yohimbine, ect. for wayyyyyy too long. Ephedrine just cracks me out nowadays . Right now I'm doing good on caffeine and tyramine. Tyramine really is some good **** . But still, the idea of taking 200mg of modafinil once in the morning and having all day energy and productivity without highs and lows is really appealing to me.
  13. Board Supporter
    Redspy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    69.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBootyDady
    Custom any chance you could get modafinil powder. It's supposed to be an amazing new substance with alot of great benefits from metal alertness to anti-deppressant with no sides.
    Bump. Muscular Development has been featuring this regularly. I'm surprised to read all of the negative experiences here, good to know though.
  14. New Member
    BigBadBootyDady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    261
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    84.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Redspy
    Bump. Muscular Development has been featuring this regularly. I'm surprised to read all of the negative experiences here, good to know though.
    That's where I read about it also. None of the studies they showed mentioned any serious sides though.
  15. Board Supporter
    houseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Power
    1016
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    46.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    *sigh* I just typed out a long-assed reply and then my computer buggered up.

    In the short:

    If you are using for occasional use then go for it. The problem is with us guys is that we try something and we get the results we wanted so we use it again and then again and soon it's part of our "supplementation".

    Constant use and the effects DO wear off or lessen.

    Blood work should be performed if using for more than "occasional" use.'

    Be safe guys.
  16. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1863
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    29.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    SS,

    Any new information on the tianeptine? I have been trying to get a hold of Dr.D to hear if he knows much about it. Let me know.

    Mr.50


    Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    I don't know of anything better suited for what I want out of it. I've given myself CFS-like cymptoms from abusing Ephedrine, caffeine, yohimbine, ect. for wayyyyyy too long. Ephedrine just cracks me out nowadays . Right now I'm doing good on caffeine and tyramine. Tyramine really is some good **** . But still, the idea of taking 200mg of modafinil once in the morning and having all day energy and productivity without highs and lows is really appealing to me.
  17. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1776
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    SS,

    Any new information on the tianeptine? I have been trying to get a hold of Dr.D to hear if he knows much about it. Let me know.

    Mr.50
    I've asked him about it before, and I don't think he knew much about it. I might try it, but it'll take me a few weeks to get some extra cash. And I've never taken anything for depression, so I'll have nothing to compare it to. Did you read any of the threads at Avant. I believe Lynx posts a lot of good info and very positive feedback.
  18. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1863
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    29.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I did read the posts at Avant SS and they were helpful I guess I was looking for any other personal experiences with it in addition to lynx.

    Mr.50



    Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    I've asked him about it before, and I don't think he knew much about it. I might try it, but it'll take me a few weeks to get some extra cash. And I've never taken anything for depression, so I'll have nothing to compare it to. Did you read any of the threads at Avant. I believe Lynx posts a lot of good info and very positive feedback.
  19. Banned
    400runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

    anyone have anymore feedback on modafinil?
    what are the sides?...
  20. Registered User
    tiggermoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    40.2%

    i believe modafinil is a controled substance in the U.S.

    last time i checked.

    adrafinil, it's predecesser might be a little more grey.

    but don't take my word for it.
  21. Board Supporter
    Redspy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    69.64%

    Correct, it's a Schedule IV drug classified as a stimulant.
  22. New Member
    cobra1414's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    199
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    1.14%

    I bought a bunch of modafinil tabs, only used it once so far. Took 200mg, was gonna spend most of the day studying and catching up on homework for school. It didn't turn out too well, although I was extremely alert and energetic, I had extreme difficulty concentrating and keeping my focus. I found that I would read stuff and not recall what I just went over, I literally had to tell myself to slow down and read sentence by sentence and then let it sink in.

    Also had serious issues doing high level analytical problems (math major), so I'd have to agree with the above poster, it was really felt like my problem solving skills and logic process was incapacitated, or at least slowed to a large degree.

    Perhaps 200mg was too much, I'm not through experimenting with it, but I was very disappointed with my first try.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Modafinil (Provigil)
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplements
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 05:29 PM
  2. Provigil (Modafinil)
    By jdev in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 08:26 PM
  3. 2nd Superdrol Cycle / Provigil (Modafinil)
    By POTR33 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 01:37 PM
  4. Oral recipe for Modafinil?
    By asap nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 02:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in