Quick Question about PEG-400
- 01-21-2005, 01:10 AM
- 01-21-2005, 08:18 AM
Its not the best idea to consume industrial chemicals like that, but many do and have, and live to tell about it.
01-21-2005, 10:22 AM
If you're concerned about the PEG, I've "heard" that everclear or bacardi 151 works well. Of course, those could also possibly be used as industrial solvents. But people have consumed these and lived to tell about it, even though they couldn't remember anything to tell.
01-21-2005, 03:26 PM
01-21-2005, 06:05 PM
01-21-2005, 06:55 PM
Toxo Citrate Powder works in everclear up to about 20mg/ml, at that point it may seperate a little, above that a lot. One can always reheat a seperated solution, but it's a hassle to do so every time.
Dr.D described a procedure with Epsom Salts on here for removing the 5% or so of water from Everclear, he says that will increase it's solubility strength, whatever the proper term is for this, substantially.
01-21-2005, 07:09 PM
01-22-2005, 10:46 AM
01-22-2005, 12:24 PM
OOOHHH.....Brian is SOOOO funny (actually that was a pretty good one).
Now back to the thread. I've heard that some researchers have had great luck getting 40mg/ml TC in 151. You would just need to heat it with the cap on and crush any clumps prior to putting it into the solution.
Similar Forum Threads
- By hardlyworkin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2004, 06:56 PM
- By Flip in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 07-15-2004, 07:35 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2004, 10:17 AM
- By SoupBone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2003, 07:40 AM
- By Bryan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2003, 09:15 AM