T-Gel ?

1. T-Gel ?

Any idea when T-gel will be back in stock?

-Bri

2. I hope very soon; one of the ingredients has been backordered for awhile.

3. will this still be available after the ban goes in to effect? I know it isn't a pro-hormone, just making sure.
    •   

4. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Yes it will be available.

5. how does the tgels absorbancy compare to nutraplanets trans?
  6. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Well the TGEL's I believe have DMFA which a lot of members here say really helps with the absorbtion...but the NP dermals have a good carrier and are going to be very competitively priced....you could just add some DMSO from Custom.

7. Just wanted to bump this up for an update. About 6 weeks ago it was suppose to be back in stock soon... I'm not trying to be a dick but I've been putting my cycle off for a while thinking it would be available soon but hasn't happened yet. If I would of known it was going to be this long I would of gone with some PLO gel... Can you give any idea on when it might be back in stock?

Thanks,

-Bri

Quote Originally Posted by Bri
    Any idea when T-gel will be back in stock?

-Bri

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bri
    Just wanted to bump this up for an update. About 6 weeks ago it was suppose to be back in stock soon... I'm not trying to be a dick but I've been putting my cycle off for a while thinking it would be available soon but hasn't happened yet. If I would of known it was going to be this long I would of gone with some PLO gel... Can you give any idea on when it might be back in stock?

Thanks,

-Bri
    I think Chemo is dragging butt :P You should just go with some customizing gel, it's a better deal anyways. I have had good luck with it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheUsual
    I think Chemo is dragging butt :P You should just go with some customizing gel, it's a better deal anyways. I have had good luck with it.
    That guy in your avatar, is that an example of HGH gut?

10. Quote Originally Posted by lozgod
    That guy in your avatar, is that an example of HGH gut?
    Indeed it is. Not nearly as sexy as your avatar But a good example of the extremes associated with this sport.

11. The other gels may be cheaper but T-Gel is better period.

12. Awaiting word from Chemo. I agree it has taken much longer than was planned, but sometimes crap happens when sourcing ingredients.

13. is T-GEL better then the new Penatrator?

14. Penetrator has the same carrier formula as Custom's and Bulk Nutrition's dermals. So I would say that T-gel is slightly better.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

15. what about Penetrator with DMSO added? Would T-Gel still be better?

it's not looking good for getting t-gel in the near future, gonna have to find an alternative
  16. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

PENETRATE should be rather good with the added DMSO...I can't directly compare but everyone was using DMSO before they heard of DMFA. Give it a try and see how you like it. It will obviously be better to use the Penetrate with the DMSO but if you don't add it don't worry! I am using ONE by AVANT withOUT DMSO or DMFA and I can say I am absorbing the 1-test quite well as I am tired all the time!!!

17. Why isn't anyone recommending DFMA? DSMO gives me bad breath and just makes you stink in general so I would think DMFA would be a much better alternative.

18. I don't want to go off topic of the thread so I started a new thread in the prohormones section regarding T-Gel being "better".

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showt...247#post207247

19. Custom has t-gel back in stock also.

20. ... I miss T-GEL
    To be more precise, I miss the 8oz T-GEL...

21. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer
    ... I miss T-GEL
    To be more precise, I miss the 8oz T-GEL...
    That was the best. I wish like hell Chemo would bring it back. Let's start a protest!

22. what the hell making him take so long?!?!?!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by dg806
    That was the best. I wish like hell Chemo would bring it back. Let's start a protest!

Put up a poll, "Who's Sick and Tired of waiting for T-Gel?!!" The winner gets a lifetime supply of DMFA.

Jminis will love ya for it.

24. Bump for info.

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-Gel
    By lbm4life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 11:16 AM
  2. Molecular Nutrition's 4-AD Ether gels
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 12:49 PM
  3. Replies: 6