MnO2 as a research chemical

  1. Registered User
    sicosico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    289

    MnO2 as a research chemical


    will you offer MnO2 and chloroform as a research chemical ?

  2. DO WORK!
    Board Sponsor
    NickW's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  360 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Laporte, IN
    Age
    32
    Posts
    802
    Rep Power
    527

    Why would he offer chloroform? For those people who need a little help getting "dates" on weekends?
  3. Registered User
    GonnaBHuge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    145

    Sounds like someone might be interested in a little chemistry experiment involving 4AD powder.
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    diamonddave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    839
    Rep Power
    11431

    Sounds like someone might be interested in a little chemistry experiment involving 4AD powder.


    I thought the exact same thing.

    dd
  5. Gold Member
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1961

    not me ... i want it for the dates
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13232

    What is Mn02?
  7. Registered User
    Bas4Lizzife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    183

    Manganese Oxide. A thread about 4AD conversion has been brought to life in the anabolics section.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13232

    I thought the symbol for Magnesium was "K"...or is that potassium I am thinking of?
  9. Gold Member
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    612

    Thats potassium
  10. Banned
    Nullifidian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,741
    Rep Power
    0

    Manganese, not Magnesium
  11. Pityin' fools since '81
    chasec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    KY
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    742

    wouldn't be worth his time, IMHO. plus it has to be an "active" form of Mn02.
  12. Registered User
    sicosico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    289

    Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    wouldn't be worth his time, IMHO. plus it has to be an "active" form of Mn02.
    of course it wou;d be worth it , 4-ad powder for 85 cents will give you T 90% pure with 10 % 4-ad , it can be done with 19 nor diol , 1,4 ad , and if you ant it for long time you'll do the cypionate
  13. Registered User
    Enigma76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    29
    Posts
    981
    Rep Power
    619

    I think he would have a very hard time allocating these reagents.
  14. Registered User
    sicosico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    289

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76
    I think he would have a very hard time allocating these reagents.
    he gets everything from china , so he he can get it too for cheap
  15. Pityin' fools since '81
    chasec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    KY
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    742

    it still works out to around 6 bucks a gram if you buy the re-agents and brew it yourself. ****, test prop is 88 cents a gram out of china. why bother? it's about the same cost to do the syno conversion and it's kinda pricey. the number of people with access to the solvents and desire to do the conversion in the first place wouldn't be enough to have a profit. plus, the end result it test base. it's useless unless you make it transdermal, and attaching an ester is completely un-economical, so you wouldn't pin it.

    it just doesn't make sense.
  16. Registered User
    farmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    175

    Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    plus, the end result it test base. it's useless unless you make it transdermal, and attaching an ester is completely un-economical, so you wouldn't pin it.

    it just doesn't make sense.
    It is true that the end result is a base with syno. However, it can be pinned very effectively and without such a fast onset. If you know how.
  17. Pityin' fools since '81
    chasec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    KY
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    742

    oh no doubt you could pin it, but the required injection frequency would be cumbersome.
  18. Registered User
    sicosico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    289

    Dude in this way you can use cypionate or any other thing attached to ester to get test cyp right away, with no other required steps , so this is why this is avery good method
  19. Registered User
    GonnaBHuge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    145

    Quote Originally Posted by sicosico
    will you offer MnO2 and chloroform as a research chemical ?
    Sicosico,
    If you haven't already, you might want to revisit the thread that gave you this idea. Follow the link to the older thread that is mentioned and read to the end. A member offers to send MnO2 to anyone willing to try this reaction, just pay shipping and post results. Also, I looked at the O-chem book mentioned in that thread and it confirms that propanone (acetone) can be used instead of chloroform for this reaction. Good luck!
  20. Registered User
    GettinSwole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    146

    You can also buy MnO2 on ebay.... and by the way dude it's not Manganese Oxide, It's Manganese DIoxide - notice the 2 O's
  21. Registered User
    sicosico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    289

    Ok i found this on ebay : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...142825846&rd=1

    not sure if it is active enough
  22. Pityin' fools since '81
    chasec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    KY
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    742

    Quote Originally Posted by sicosico
    Dude in this way you can use cypionate or any other thing attached to ester to get test cyp right away, with no other required steps , so this is why this is avery good method

    what are you talking about? if you think you can mix this with test cyp to get pure test cyp, your smoking crack. if you mix it with t-cyp, you will have test cyp with test base in solution. i think you need to do some homework if you think you can get "to test cyp right away" as you put it. if you would carefully read both threads, you would notice people discount the idea of the conversion becuase of the difficulty of even obtaining an ester to chemically attach to the test base, much less the required steps to get it to attach.

    even if you did buy all the stuff, your looking at upwards of $8/gram to get an esterfied hormone out of it. i can get prop for 55 cents a gram now, and cyp for 80 cents a gram. you do the math.
  23. Banned
    Brodus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    0

    I think what he's saying is if you start with 4AD CYP, you get TEST CYP, IOW no need for an additional esterification if you start with an esterfied PH.

    I don't think he was implying that mixing Test Base w/ Cyp would make it all cyp.
  24. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3772

    i think you are all thinking this process is much easier then it is. it isnt something that can be done in an hour while NO ONE is home. remember this can take all day to do, and that is providing you have the right equipment, the rights chem and you know what the hell you are doing. then lets not forget, after you filter it, add it to a sterile vial, YOU need to pin it for the first time and hope you did it right.
    get 10 of yoru friends to all get together buy a kg of test prop and suspend it in oil.
  25. Pityin' fools since '81
    chasec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    KY
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    742

    do you know if it would work that way brodus? i got the impression you needed to start with a base chemical (unesterfied) in the first place for the reaction to complete. i really agree with slege on this one. it's so much cheaper and easier to just source a 1/2 kilo of prop from china. plus, they'll give you a COA that what your getting is legit. with the conversion, you just have to pray you did it right and the reaction went to completion.
  26. Registered User
    sicosico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    289

    Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    what are you talking about? if you think you can mix this with test cyp to get pure test cyp, your smoking crack. if you mix it with t-cyp, you will have test cyp with test base in solution. i think you need to do some homework if you think you can get "to test cyp right away" as you put it. if you would carefully read both threads, you would notice people discount the idea of the conversion becuase of the difficulty of even obtaining an ester to chemically attach to the test base, much less the required steps to get it to attach.

    even if you did buy all the stuff, your looking at upwards of $8/gram to get an esterfied hormone out of it. i can get prop for 55 cents a gram now, and cyp for 80 cents a gram. you do the math.
    dude stop smoking crack nd ****, I didn't say that . I said that if you do the reaction with 4-ad cypoinate you will yieled test cypoinate , lol
  27. Gold Member
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1961

    Quote Originally Posted by sicosico
    dude stop smoking crack nd ****, I didn't say that . I said that if you do the reaction with 4-ad cypoinate you will yieled test cypoinate , lol
    i'm not sure that is true i think, as was said above, you have to do this with unesterfied chems
  28. Registered User
    acecombact1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    237

    guys 4-ad will be banned soon, so if 4-ad will schdulled as test, then why bother.

    plus there someone on the board i think hes nick is candel, he tried to do this reaction and he said its very messy and complecated. even though he has a degree in chemical engineering, and he had good lab facilties.
  29. Registered User
    sicosico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    289

    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    i'm not sure that is true i think, as was said above, you have to do this with unesterfied chems
    Who told you that, go to superiormuscle and read the post of spidey ( he originally posted this) you can use esterfied phs to get esterfied output
  30. Pityin' fools since '81
    chasec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    KY
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    742

    i quit. do your complicated expensive reaction to get a chemical that costs ~$10/gram that doesn't work as well as the 45 cents a gram chemical that comes pre-made and works much better, all of which is also easier to get your hands on also. disregard the advise of me, sledge, and acecombat1.

    have fun
  31. Registered User
    sicosico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    289

    Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    i quit. do your complicated expensive reaction to get a chemical that costs ~$10/gram that doesn't work as well as the 45 cents a gram chemical that comes pre-made and works much better, all of which is also easier to get your hands on also. disregard the advise of me, sledge, and acecombat1.

    have fun
    you are wierd , do u think it is that easy to get stuff from china, and face jail!!!!
  32. Pityin' fools since '81
    chasec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    KY
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    742

    yes, it is very easy to get the stuff from china. pm me if you want more info, i'm done with this argument and dont want to break board rules by elaborating more.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cabergoline as a research chemical
    By 3whitelights in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 11:32 PM
  2. Research Chemical Crackdown ..
    By fieyaa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-23-2004, 01:17 PM
  3. Anyone offer HCG as a research chem?
    By witchdawg7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-03-2004, 02:26 AM
  4. Lgality Issues: Research Chemical Suppliers
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-20-2003, 07:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in