MnO2 as a research chemical

1. Registered User

MnO2 as a research chemical

will you offer MnO2 and chloroform as a research chemical ?

2. DO WORK!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  360 lbs.

Why would he offer chloroform? For those people who need a little help getting "dates" on weekends?
  3. Registered User

Sounds like someone might be interested in a little chemistry experiment involving 4AD powder.
    •   

4. Board Supporter

Sounds like someone might be interested in a little chemistry experiment involving 4AD powder.

I thought the exact same thing.

dd
  5. Gold Member

not me ... i want it for the dates
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

What is Mn02?
  7. Registered User

Manganese Oxide. A thread about 4AD conversion has been brought to life in the anabolics section.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

I thought the symbol for Magnesium was "K"...or is that potassium I am thinking of?
  9. Gold Member

Thats potassium
  10. Banned

Manganese, not Magnesium
  11. Pityin' fools since '81

wouldn't be worth his time, IMHO. plus it has to be an "active" form of Mn02.
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    wouldn't be worth his time, IMHO. plus it has to be an "active" form of Mn02.
    of course it wou;d be worth it , 4-ad powder for 85 cents will give you T 90% pure with 10 % 4-ad , it can be done with 19 nor diol , 1,4 ad , and if you ant it for long time you'll do the cypionate
  13. Registered User

I think he would have a very hard time allocating these reagents.
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76
    I think he would have a very hard time allocating these reagents.
    he gets everything from china , so he he can get it too for cheap
  15. Pityin' fools since '81

it still works out to around 6 bucks a gram if you buy the re-agents and brew it yourself. ****, test prop is 88 cents a gram out of china. why bother? it's about the same cost to do the syno conversion and it's kinda pricey. the number of people with access to the solvents and desire to do the conversion in the first place wouldn't be enough to have a profit. plus, the end result it test base. it's useless unless you make it transdermal, and attaching an ester is completely un-economical, so you wouldn't pin it.

it just doesn't make sense.
  16. Registered User

plus, the end result it test base. it's useless unless you make it transdermal, and attaching an ester is completely un-economical, so you wouldn't pin it.

it just doesn't make sense.
    It is true that the end result is a base with syno. However, it can be pinned very effectively and without such a fast onset. If you know how.
  17. Pityin' fools since '81

oh no doubt you could pin it, but the required injection frequency would be cumbersome.
  18. Registered User

Dude in this way you can use cypionate or any other thing attached to ester to get test cyp right away, with no other required steps , so this is why this is avery good method
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sicosico
    will you offer MnO2 and chloroform as a research chemical ?
    Sicosico,
    If you haven't already, you might want to revisit the thread that gave you this idea. Follow the link to the older thread that is mentioned and read to the end. A member offers to send MnO2 to anyone willing to try this reaction, just pay shipping and post results. Also, I looked at the O-chem book mentioned in that thread and it confirms that propanone (acetone) can be used instead of chloroform for this reaction. Good luck!
  20. Registered User

You can also buy MnO2 on ebay.... and by the way dude it's not Manganese Oxide, It's Manganese DIoxide - notice the 2 O's
  21. Registered User

Ok i found this on ebay : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...142825846&rd=1

not sure if it is active enough
  22. Pityin' fools since '81

Dude in this way you can use cypionate or any other thing attached to ester to get test cyp right away, with no other required steps , so this is why this is avery good method

what are you talking about? if you think you can mix this with test cyp to get pure test cyp, your smoking crack. if you mix it with t-cyp, you will have test cyp with test base in solution. i think you need to do some homework if you think you can get "to test cyp right away" as you put it. if you would carefully read both threads, you would notice people discount the idea of the conversion becuase of the difficulty of even obtaining an ester to chemically attach to the test base, much less the required steps to get it to attach.

even if you did buy all the stuff, your looking at upwards of $8/gram to get an esterfied hormone out of it. i can get prop for 55 cents a gram now, and cyp for 80 cents a gram. you do the math.
  23. Banned

I think what he's saying is if you start with 4AD CYP, you get TEST CYP, IOW no need for an additional esterification if you start with an esterfied PH.

I don't think he was implying that mixing Test Base w/ Cyp would make it all cyp.
  24. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor

i think you are all thinking this process is much easier then it is. it isnt something that can be done in an hour while NO ONE is home. remember this can take all day to do, and that is providing you have the right equipment, the rights chem and you know what the hell you are doing. then lets not forget, after you filter it, add it to a sterile vial, YOU need to pin it for the first time and hope you did it right.
    get 10 of yoru friends to all get together buy a kg of test prop and suspend it in oil.
  25. Pityin' fools since '81

do you know if it would work that way brodus? i got the impression you needed to start with a base chemical (unesterfied) in the first place for the reaction to complete. i really agree with slege on this one. it's so much cheaper and easier to just source a 1/2 kilo of prop from china. plus, they'll give you a COA that what your getting is legit. with the conversion, you just have to pray you did it right and the reaction went to completion.
  26. Registered User

what are you talking about? if you think you can mix this with test cyp to get pure test cyp, your smoking crack. if you mix it with t-cyp, you will have test cyp with test base in solution. i think you need to do some homework if you think you can get "to test cyp right away" as you put it. if you would carefully read both threads, you would notice people discount the idea of the conversion becuase of the difficulty of even obtaining an ester to chemically attach to the test base, much less the required steps to get it to attach.

even if you did buy all the stuff, your looking at upwards of $8/gram to get an esterfied hormone out of it. i can get prop for 55 cents a gram now, and cyp for 80 cents a gram. you do the math.
    dude stop smoking crack nd ****, I didn't say that . I said that if you do the reaction with 4-ad cypoinate you will yieled test cypoinate , lol
  27. Gold Member

dude stop smoking crack nd ****, I didn't say that . I said that if you do the reaction with 4-ad cypoinate you will yieled test cypoinate , lol
    i'm not sure that is true i think, as was said above, you have to do this with unesterfied chems
  28. Registered User

guys 4-ad will be banned soon, so if 4-ad will schdulled as test, then why bother.

plus there someone on the board i think hes nick is candel, he tried to do this reaction and he said its very messy and complecated. even though he has a degree in chemical engineering, and he had good lab facilties.
  29. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    i'm not sure that is true i think, as was said above, you have to do this with unesterfied chems
    Who told you that, go to superiormuscle and read the post of spidey ( he originally posted this) you can use esterfied phs to get esterfied output
  30. Pityin' fools since '81

i quit. do your complicated expensive reaction to get a chemical that costs ~$10/gram that doesn't work as well as the 45 cents a gram chemical that comes pre-made and works much better, all of which is also easier to get your hands on also. disregard the advise of me, sledge, and acecombat1.

have fun
  31. Registered User

i quit. do your complicated expensive reaction to get a chemical that costs ~$10/gram that doesn't work as well as the 45 cents a gram chemical that comes pre-made and works much better, all of which is also easier to get your hands on also. disregard the advise of me, sledge, and acecombat1.

have fun
    you are wierd , do u think it is that easy to get stuff from china, and face jail!!!!
  32. Pityin' fools since '81

yes, it is very easy to get the stuff from china. pm me if you want more info, i'm done with this argument and dont want to break board rules by elaborating more.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cabergoline as a research chemical
    By 3whitelights in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 11:32 PM
  2. Research Chemical Crackdown ..
    By fieyaa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-23-2004, 01:17 PM
  3. Anyone offer HCG as a research chem?
    By witchdawg7 in forum Anabolics