MnO2 as a research chemical

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    what are you talking about? if you think you can mix this with test cyp to get pure test cyp, your smoking crack. if you mix it with t-cyp, you will have test cyp with test base in solution. i think you need to do some homework if you think you can get "to test cyp right away" as you put it. if you would carefully read both threads, you would notice people discount the idea of the conversion becuase of the difficulty of even obtaining an ester to chemically attach to the test base, much less the required steps to get it to attach.

even if you did buy all the stuff, your looking at upwards of $8/gram to get an esterfied hormone out of it. i can get prop for 55 cents a gram now, and cyp for 80 cents a gram. you do the math.
    dude stop smoking crack nd ****, I didn't say that . I said that if you do the reaction with 4-ad cypoinate you will yieled test cypoinate , lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by sicosico
    dude stop smoking crack nd ****, I didn't say that . I said that if you do the reaction with 4-ad cypoinate you will yieled test cypoinate , lol
    i'm not sure that is true i think, as was said above, you have to do this with unesterfied chems
    •   

3. guys 4-ad will be banned soon, so if 4-ad will schdulled as test, then why bother.

plus there someone on the board i think hes nick is candel, he tried to do this reaction and he said its very messy and complecated. even though he has a degree in chemical engineering, and he had good lab facilties.

4. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    i'm not sure that is true i think, as was said above, you have to do this with unesterfied chems
    Who told you that, go to superiormuscle and read the post of spidey ( he originally posted this) you can use esterfied phs to get esterfied output

5. i quit. do your complicated expensive reaction to get a chemical that costs ~$10/gram that doesn't work as well as the 45 cents a gram chemical that comes pre-made and works much better, all of which is also easier to get your hands on also. disregard the advise of me, sledge, and acecombat1.

have fun
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    i quit. do your complicated expensive reaction to get a chemical that costs ~$10/gram that doesn't work as well as the 45 cents a gram chemical that comes pre-made and works much better, all of which is also easier to get your hands on also. disregard the advise of me, sledge, and acecombat1.

have fun
    you are wierd , do u think it is that easy to get stuff from china, and face jail!!!!

7. yes, it is very easy to get the stuff from china. pm me if you want more info, i'm done with this argument and dont want to break board rules by elaborating more.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cabergoline as a research chemical
    By 3whitelights in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 01:32 AM
  2. Research Chemical Crackdown ..
    By fieyaa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-23-2004, 03:17 PM
  3. Anyone offer HCG as a research chem?
    By witchdawg7 in forum Anabolics