question for Custom - AnabolicMinds.com

question for Custom

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Question question for Custom

Could you tell me the pros/cons on ordering Tamoxifen Citrate as opposed to the powder? The way I see it, for $5 more you get 3 times the amount. (50ml x 20mg = 1000mg of Citrate VS 3gms of powder = 3000mgs of Citrate) Is this correct? Or should I retake chemistry?

2. Advanced Member
    Answers

The powder is a much more cost effective way to go, just have to mix it into a solution. You would probably get better responses to this if you posted over at Custom's section.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I would be buying the powder to put in caps. Would this work? any thoughts on dosages in caps? and where is custom's section
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

never mind, i found and moved thread...thanks
  5. Advanced Member
    Answers

I would think capping all of that would be a major pain in the ass, especially if you are using 20-30mg increments. You would need an accurate digital scale I would think. Personally I would just mix it into an oral solution.
  6. I know nothing...
    Answers

May be it sounds dumb but I was thinking, if you mix 1g of

nolva with some filler (psullium husk, lets say) and cap'em
    quick 50 caps, you'll get 20mg per pill. Pop couple pills up
    and you good to go.
  7. Superman
    Answers

I would prolly just put it in an oral solution b/c the doses are so small.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Answers

I've had a few customers try to cap the stuff, but I do not think anyone has successfully done so. The powder is much cheaper ($10 per gram vs. $25 for liquid) because you have to do the work of making it into a usable product.

But, if you've never hombrewed, you're going to waste the powder trying to get it right. My suggestion would be get the liquid for now and maybe practice hombrewing/mixing/weighing on some inert filler-type stuff that wont be a waste of money.
  9. I know nothing...
    Answers

I have **** load of liquid nolva so I'm not gonna try to cap it,

but I'll try to cap m14add powder in a couple of weeks, I'll let
    ya know how it went
  10. Superman
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    I have **** load of liquid nolva so I'm not gonna try to cap it,

but I'll try to cap m14add powder in a couple of weeks, I'll let
    ya know how it went
    How much you plan on putting in each one?
  11. I know nothing...
    Answers

I'm thinking mix let's say 9g of psullium husk(doesn't really matter how much you use)
    with 1 g of m14ad, I have total 10g. Cap'em quick. I don't know how many caps I'll get.
    Lets say 50 caps. 1000mg/50=20mg/cap.
    I might make some solutions too, but I need caps to take with me to work.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    I'm thinking mix let's say 9g of psullium husk(doesn't really matter how much you use)
    with 1 g of m14ad, I have total 10g. Cap'em quick. I don't know how many caps I'll get.
    Lets say 50 caps. 1000mg/50=20mg/cap.
    I might make some solutions too, but I need caps to take with me to work.
    why do you need a filler? I would assume you could just use 1gm nolva to 50 caps for 20mg each? Perfect? Right? So what is the filler for? I am going to be capping my own 1ad so I would love any help with that too. Obviously I'll so 5gms to 50 caps = 100mg caps.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

[QUOTE=custom]I've had a few customers try to cap the stuff, but I do not think anyone has successfully done so. The powder is much cheaper ($10 per gram vs. $25 for liquid) because you have to do the work of making it into a usable product.
    Whats so hard about capping the product (1gm/ 50 caps = 20mg caps)? is there a trick I'm missing? help, because I'm already ordering the stuff to cap my bulk powders with? Thanks
  14. Superman
    Answers

Well for nolva, 20mg is a really small amount and would be a very tedious task accurately weighing out 20mg per cap and capping it.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Exactly. You would have to use some type of filler as most do not realize how small 20mg is.
  16. I know nothing...
    Answers

Yep, that's why I gonna use filler.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Found a great link explaining how to dose out powder and filler.
    http://www.conversionboard.com/forum...=caping+filler
    Nicely explains formula to use for any amount of product--you will need digital scale! (in this case, to make 50* 20mg caps, use 1gm of nolva) Measure ONE cap filled with filler (protein powder) then multiply by 50-assuming you are using the CapMQuick) (.39gms * 50) = 19.5 - 1gm of Nolva = 18.5 powder. Voila! Mix your 18.5 grams filler and 1gm nolva WELL. then fill away!
  18. I know nothing...
    Answers

Thanks for the idea, sounds like a good plan. And sure I have scale
  19. Advanced Member
    Answers

Dmitry, remember that phsillium husks or fiber effect how meds/vitamins are absorbed.... for example:read the back of metamucil powder.
  20. Superman
    Answers

A gram of nolva might not take up the same amount of space as a gram of your filler so that would mess things up. Something I've seen is fill all fifty caps with a filler and dump it in a see through jar and mark a line where it is. Then take it out and get the desired amount of powder you want and pour it in the jar. Then, fill the remaining space up to the line with filler and shake it. Then cap it and you should get close to your desired mg per cap.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

You have to make sure that the nolva is thoroughly dispersed in the filler or you won't get accurate dosing. Simply shaking a jar will not accomplish this. For this reason you're better off with making a liquid solution.
  22. Superman
    Answers

I agree the liquid solution would be better and much easier to make.
  23. SJA
    dead sexy wino
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ersatz
    You have to make sure that the nolva is thoroughly dispersed in the filler or you won't get accurate dosing. Simply shaking a jar will not accomplish this. For this reason you're better off with making a liquid solution.

Defintely agreed. You will have "hot spots" especially if you aren't using a mortar and pestal. One way to see this is if you add some coloring to your filler and shake it up. There will be some small clumping and some of these clumps will be larger than your dose in the case of most ph's.

Also agreed that different fillers/actives have different densities. For example, you can get a range of 650mg to 750 mg per cap in "OO" caps depending on what you are putting in. 100mg differences in some compounds are HUGE.

In the case of PH's and Nolva, you are much better off using solution as it give you less margin for error....and some of these are not compounds where you can make much of an error without severe side effects. Nootropics, vitamins and other things may not require such precision and you can use the "shake in a baggie" technique.

If you are going to cap something like M14ADD, I would use a colored Vitamin C or Glutamine. This way you can clearly see if you have a uniform mix.....for the most part.
  24. I know nothing...
    Answers

Thanks for all your replys, bros. I will be making solution too, but I can't take

it to work with me, so I still need some caps. I know, I know, you can buy tabs,
    but I already have **** load of powder. I'll cap 1g and see how it goes, if it's not
    good, well, not a big loss.
  25. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quick question, what is the max mg/ml ratio people have gotten with nolva? Say using 151 or everclear? Is it possible to put 3g of nolva into 50-60ml of 151 at once and have it all dissolve into solution?
  26. Board Supporter
    Answers

that would make it so hard to dose accurately I doubt it has been tried.
  27. Advanced Member
    Answers

How would it be difficult to dose? Many people (myself included) have dosed 20mcg of clen accurately, and that is a 200mcg/ml solution. Its just 1/10th of a ML...custom's oral syringes have 1/10ths marked out clearly.

3g nolva in 50ml would be 60mg/ml. 20mg being the lowest dose, just take 1/3 of a ml (basically 3/10ths). Or you could put 3g into 60ml and have 50mg/ml, and then just use 4/10ths for 20mg dose.

This is assuming that 3g would go completely into solution with 151/everclear. Again, I have not homebrewed nolva yet, so I am not sure on whether 151/everclear completely dissolve nolva or not. I probably will try 2g/50ml when I homebrew, assuming that custom's 2oz bottles can hold 60ml (I know that 2oz is equivalent to 60ml, I have yet to see if it is applicable tho).
  28. Board Supporter
    Answers

I'm not saying you would not be able to dose it, just that it is much easier for me at least to measure 1ml instead of 1/3ml accurately. Every 1/6ml you are off by would be 10mg instead of 3.33mg.

Good luck
  29. I know nothing...
    Answers

Capped m14add yesterday. Mixed 1 g with psullium husk, was gonna make 20 mg/cap, but put a little too much of psullium husk. Got 17.5mg/cap. Damn, that was easy.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. question for Custom
    By jeremiah1710 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 07:06 PM