Trimax question

  1. Registered User
    jarhead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Oh
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,295
    Rep Power
    816

    Trimax question


    I've been reading all the posts I can find about your trimax product andthink I might be missing something. Is it the same as T-3 or a metabolite of it or something? What throws me off is when i research it on the net , off this site, the dosing doesn't match up, and it's referred to by different names as well.

  2. Board Supporter
    cr4ytonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    523
    Rep Power
    403

    Trimax is NOT T3.
  3. Registered User
    jarhead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Oh
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,295
    Rep Power
    816

    Ok I'm half asleep... I found in the description of it on your website that it is a naturally occuring metabolite. A different question then- Has anyone use both t-3 and trimax?(not together) If so how do they compare to each other?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,674
    Rep Power
    1469

    Do not use them together. Use one or the other. They both affect cardiac output. Although I have not taken Triac in a few years, I remember getting better results with it than from T3. Triac is more suppressive though.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13232

    ^^^^
  6. Registered User
    jarhead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Oh
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,295
    Rep Power
    816

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Do not use them together. Use one or the other. They both affect cardiac output. Although I have not taken Triac in a few years, I remember getting better results with it than from T3. Triac is more suppressive though.
    I didn't mean together, that's why I said"not together". In what way do they affect cardiac output?
  7. Registered User
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,674
    Rep Power
    1469

    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    I didn't mean together, that's why I said"not together". In what way do they affect cardiac output?
    They increase the strength of heart contractions increasing stroke volume. Your heart not nesesaraly beat faster, but it will beat stronger. Sounds like a good thing til your heart explodes.
  8. Registered User
    jarhead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Oh
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,295
    Rep Power
    816

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    They increase the strength of heart contractions increasing stroke volume. Your heart not nesesaraly beat faster, but it will beat stronger. Sounds like a good thing til your heart explodes.
    Yeah, that would definitely have a negative impact on mass/strength gains/fat loss.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Simple Trimax question
    By Halvie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-05-2005, 12:25 PM
  2. Trimax Question
    By GUNZOFNAVARONE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-01-2005, 11:57 AM
  3. Dirty trimax question
    By wideguy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-16-2004, 02:22 PM
  4. Another TriMax question
    By dmxinc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 08:08 PM
  5. Trimax question
    By LCSULLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in