- 09-04-2004, 01:41 AM
I've been reading all the posts I can find about your trimax product andthink I might be missing something. Is it the same as T-3 or a metabolite of it or something? What throws me off is when i research it on the net , off this site, the dosing doesn't match up, and it's referred to by different names as well.
- 09-04-2004, 01:44 AM
09-04-2004, 01:47 AM
Ok I'm half asleep... I found in the description of it on your website that it is a naturally occuring metabolite. A different question then- Has anyone use both t-3 and trimax?(not together) If so how do they compare to each other?
09-04-2004, 08:57 AM
Do not use them together. Use one or the other. They both affect cardiac output. Although I have not taken Triac in a few years, I remember getting better results with it than from T3. Triac is more suppressive though.
09-04-2004, 10:20 AM
09-04-2004, 06:13 PM
I didn't mean together, that's why I said"not together". In what way do they affect cardiac output?Originally Posted by Lean One
09-04-2004, 06:27 PM
They increase the strength of heart contractions increasing stroke volume. Your heart not nesesaraly beat faster, but it will beat stronger. Sounds like a good thing til your heart explodes.Originally Posted by jarhead
09-04-2004, 06:41 PM
Yeah, that would definitely have a negative impact on mass/strength gains/fat loss.Originally Posted by Lean One
Similar Forum Threads
- By Halvie in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-05-2005, 02:25 PM
- By GUNZOFNAVARONE in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-01-2005, 01:57 PM
- By wideguy in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 08-16-2004, 04:22 PM
- By dmxinc in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2004, 10:08 PM
- By LCSULLA in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-02-2004, 01:19 AM