Nootropics???

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Custom,
    Any update on the Pram?
    You gave an approx. ETA of 30 days back on Aug 9th.
    Or did this run into the same problem as with the Ani?

2. The Pram is still being "tweaked" by the manufacturer, trying to get it right. They send me weekly updates, so I'll post something next friday as to where it stands.
    •   

3. Any more info on these?

4. THey have all been here in St. Louis for 3 weeks, trying to clear customs. Each time I talk to the broker, he tells me "should be today." I really do not know when it will be done, but I hope within a few days.

5. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    THey have all been here in St. Louis for 3 weeks, trying to clear customs. Each time I talk to the broker, he tells me "should be today." I really do not know when it will be done, but I hope within a few days.
    Damn those bastards at customs. Hopefully today is the day.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    Damn those bastards at customs. Hopefully today is the day.

Hmmm...Customs......Custom.... ..

7. Any news on these?

8. Still being held by the man. I am racking up some hefty storage fees. Trust me; I'll put these up as soon as they are released.

9. Thanks for the reply...damn customs!!!

10. I can focus and concentrate better on Pira, it seems to do this without amping me up at all..in fact I'm usually calmer. Adding Vinpo really seems to quicken my thought processes even more.
    Bioman- you said 2-3g pira. how much vinpo are you taking?

Has custom posted prices for this stuff they're expecting? Or is it increasing daily as the storage fees rack up? :-)
    •   

11. Everything should be priced at or below comparative products out now. The storage fees should be able to be spread over the products without raising them all that much, so I think I will still be competative.

But the Pramiracetam was not cheap to soure...just keep that in mind.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fat loss + nootropic stack
    By finchie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 02:23 AM
  2. cheap nootropics
    By acecombact1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 01:26 PM
  3. Nootropics Stack...
    By Kylixer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3