35% off coupon

  1. 35% off coupon


    35% currently with Bacchus release. What else to purchase? Thinking of picking up some Ferox. Make some other suggestions for me. Too bad Permaswole is OOS.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    35% currently with Bacchus release. What else to purchase? Thinking of picking up some Ferox. Make some other suggestions for me. Too bad Permaswole is OOS.
    Predator if you dont already have it... One of the best gdas on the market.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

    Latin
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Predator if you dont already have it... One of the best gdas on the market.
    Just finished up two bottles!

  4. Anyone here run Cannibal Claw or Red Sky?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Anyone here run Cannibal Claw or Red Sky?

    Cannibal claw is awesome and so many great reviews. I have a pre existing thyroid problem so I can’t use it but so many swear by it.
    Red sky is great for energy and appetite suppression. Prob one of the best in the market for that.
    I personally like cannibal carnage stacked with cannibal inferno - best cut cycle I ever did
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Cannibal claw is awesome and so many great reviews. I have a pre existing thyroid problem so I canít use it but so many swear by it.
    Red sky is great for energy and appetite suppression. Prob one of the best in the market for that.
    I personally like cannibal carnage stacked with cannibal inferno - best cut cycle I ever did
    Pulled the trigger on Cannibal Claw and Ferox.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Pulled the trigger on Cannibal Claw and Ferox.
    You will not be disappointed
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  8. What happened to their new fat burner? Delayed still?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    What happened to their new fat burner? Delayed still?
    @pyrobatt

    Many things are in the works atm
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    You will not be disappointed
    Not gonna lie, kind of bummed that I bought Ferox and I got the email that it's now on BOGO plus 30% off, and I still haven't gotten mine yet. Supposed to arrive today though.

  11. I got a bottle of bacchus arriving by Tuesday (hopefully tomorrow if USPS is fast enough). I can't wait to try it. I'm thinking it will be a stim for afternoons. I had to order a couple of helios with the new deal that came out today.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    I got a bottle of bacchus arriving by Tuesday (hopefully tomorrow if USPS is fast enough). I can't wait to try it. I'm thinking it will be a stim for afternoons. I had to order a couple of helios with the new deal that came out today.
    BOGO plus 30% off is crazy !!!!
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Couldn't ge the 5% off coupon to work
    By jmh80 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-10-2005, 05:38 PM
  2. Big sale 35% off buy b12 here
    By buyb12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2003, 01:06 AM
Log in
Log in