Sale extended

  1. Sale extended


    We F***ed up!! Pre-Sale of Riot extended through Monday, March 12th.

    Bitcoin winner will be announced Friday! Stay tuned...
    The biggest F-ups in history- Hitler invading Russia... the Titanic... skinny jeans (hey, our legs are too big for those things)... aaaand the 2018 release of Cannibal Carna and Cannibal Riot.

    We are only human, and like most humans, we make mistakes. Luckily for you, our mistake is your chance to save!!

    Because we F***ed Up big time on their releases (there were some label issues), we are going to extend our pre-sale through Monday, March 12th. Snag either, and get 2 for the price of 1!! Plus 30% off EVERYTHING with coupon code WeF***edUp30 at checkout!

    If you have already purchased a Cannibal Riot or Cannibal Carna, you can get another one for 50% OFF by emailing [email protected].

    Sale ends Monday 3/12 at Midnight EST. All Carna and Riot will ship as soon as they arrive (we're just a couple of morons in a warehouse with a thousand things to do. We will put everything on hold once they arrive, and get them out to you ASAP!!).


    @pyrobatt
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com


  2. Among other things....this is a great chance to get some high quality whey protein. I got 2 tubs of Kraken a week or so ago and I am never going back to protein blends. Mixes instantly, nice flavor, and no gas/bloating (or worse) from products that contain casein protein which is all unfounded hype anyway. 24 grams of whey at 77 servings with this kind of discount is a no brainer!

    Take advantage!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Among other things....this is a great chance to get some high quality whey protein. I got 2 tubs of Kraken a week or so ago and I am never going back to protein blends. Mixes instantly, nice flavor, and no gas/bloating (or worse) from products that contain casein protein which is all unfounded hype anyway. 24 mg of whey at 77 servings with this kind of discount is a no brainer!

    Take advantage!
    Love the krakken!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Among other things....this is a great chance to get some high quality whey protein. I got 2 tubs of Kraken a week or so ago and I am never going back to protein blends. Mixes instantly, nice flavor, and no gas/bloating (or worse) from products that contain casein protein which is all unfounded hype anyway. 24 mg of whey at 77 servings with this kind of discount is a no brainer!

    Take advantage!
    I agree it’s been my go to even before I became a rep
    What’s your favorite flavor?
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  5. I like the strawbloody cheesecake
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Among other things....this is a great chance to get some high quality whey protein. I got 2 tubs of Kraken a week or so ago and I am never going back to protein blends. Mixes instantly, nice flavor, and no gas/bloating (or worse) from products that contain casein protein which is all unfounded hype anyway. 24 mg of whey at 77 servings with this kind of discount is a no brainer!

    Take advantage!
    Nice little review bud. I just hope Kraken has more then 24 mg of whey per serving 🤣

  7. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    I like the strawbloody cheesecake
    That and the graham cracker are amazing
    Pumpkinhead latte is top tier pumpkin and I had many
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Nice little review bud. I just hope Kraken has more then 24 mg of whey per serving ��
    That would be one tiny scooper lol
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Nice little review bud. I just hope Kraken has more then 24 mg of whey per serving ��
    Haha....u are always onto me with my unit blunders!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    I agree it’s been my go to even before I became a rep
    What’s your favorite flavor?
    It was my first time buying..

    I got one tub of the carnivorous chocolate, and one of the honey graham reaper. So far I have only had the chocolate, it is kind of on the subtle side and not overly sweet. I can’t get over how easily it mixes. I just went through some Select and I was always inhaling unmixed balls that would make be cough up clouds of powder. That was fun...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    It was my first time buying..

    I got one tub of the carnivorous chocolate, and one of the honey graham reaper. So far I have only had the chocolate, it is kind of on the subtle side and not overly sweet. I can’t get over how easily it mixes. I just went through some Select and I was always inhaling unmixed balls that would make be cough up clouds of powder. That was fun...
    The mixabilty is top notch and it is a mild flavor. The strawbloody flavor is stronger. I won’t bash another company but some powders don’t mix as easy and I hate it when I try powders that clump up to powdery balls of dust.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Haha....u are always onto me with my unit blunders!
    Just ball bustin bro. Gotta keep you on your game.

    But seriously you have me wanting to try Kraken.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Just ball bustin bro. Gotta keep you on your game.

    But seriously you have me wanting to try Kraken.
    You won’t regret it
    Plus it will be the best looking label in your cabinet
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Just ball bustin bro. Gotta keep you on your game.

    But seriously you have me wanting to try Kraken.
    Well apparently somebody has to keep an eye on me! It’s the best protein I have ever bought in the past 20 years. You barely even have to mix it....it almost just instantly dissolves into my milk or water. From what I have researched, that is the #1 indicator of high quality protein. You should not have to put it in a blender or shake it in a shaker for 5 minutes. I hope you get some!

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    You won’t regret it
    Plus it will be the best looking label in your cabinet
    Shhh...not a good time to be talking about labels

  15. Unrelated to this sale, but I picked up the BOGO GDA. Looking forward to that.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Well apparently somebody has to keep an eye on me! It’s the best protein I have ever bought in the past 20 years. You barely even have to mix it....it almost just instantly dissolves into my milk or water. From what I have researched, that is the #1 indicator of high quality protein. You should not have to put it in a blender or shake it in a shaker for 5 minutes. I hope you get some!


    Shhh...not a good time to be talking about labels
    Hahahah just love our labels
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Unrelated to this sale, but I picked up the BOGO GDA. Looking forward to that.
    One if not the best
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Hahahah just love our labels
    Yes, they are very nice...haha!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SALE EXTENDED! ONLY UNTIL MIDNIGHT! 26% OFF YOUR ORDER!
    By mindanmuscle in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2014, 05:01 PM
  2. Lecheek Nutrition AD-3 PCT sale extended on NP
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 01:52 PM
Log in
Log in