Chaos & Pain Predator

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    It says on the bottle not to use in conjunction w caffeine... Any insight on this and also how far apart should it be from dosing
    This has to do with watching for hypo. Sometimes caffeine can mask a blood sugar drop. Very important to watch for hypo as it is a very potent GDA. Within 45 mins to an hr you should notice
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Client of mine just got 3 bottles of predator in, and we put it to test.
    His weekly average in weight was around 178. had him take 2 caps prior to cheat meal Sunday and he woke up at a new low of 177 pounds.
    Mid week I told him to take a refeed of 500g carbs, and then take a predator cap for pre-workout and later in the day with a meal of 100g of carbs. The following day woke up to ANOTHER new low 176.5.

The inclusion of predator is the only thing I added and I increased his refeed frequency and he is getting leaner and maintaining his strength.

Yup.. I had almost all my clients cash in 3-4 bottles .. so you easily had a few dozen bottles sold to those whom i take care of with nutrition and training!
    @pyrobatt
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. oconns28 - A Canadian PREDATOR is born - Chaos and Pain
    By Oconns28 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 05-30-2017, 12:27 PM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-07-2017, 11:14 PM
  3. Chaos and Pain Cannibal Ferox AMPed Quick Review
    By Zoomie33240 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2016, 07:23 PM
  4. Chaos and Pain Inferno amped!!
    By ProZachUSAF in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2015, 09:53 PM
  5. Chaos and Pain is AMPed on INFERNO!(global giveaway)
    By pyrobatt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-01-2015, 06:57 AM