Aggro Review (Nootropic)

1. Aggro Review (Nootropic)

Agro is my favourite nootropic supplement ! I love how it works, it can really help me focus and boost me with some energy + i think it makes me think more clearer/smarter. I really love the effect of it. If you need something for studying, working or even gaming this product is definetly worth buying ! It could also be replacement for energy drinks.
    What's in it:
    N-Acetyl_L-Tyrosine which improves memory, makes you feel better and less stressful
    N-Methylpentyl-iminoglutaric Acid, a newcomer to the supplement scene that improves mood and focus and provides jitter-free energy with no crash
    Max Endure XT, a proprietary ingredient that increases stamina
    Orchilean, another proprietary ingredient which has stronger stimulant properties than caffeine and increases alertness and focus. we wrote for this ingredient specifically review
    aswell.
    Caffeine di-malate and caffeine anhydrous for fast-acting energy
    overall it's a great stimulant for brains, it can be very useful and yes it works ! I Like to stack it with Cannibal Genius Nootropic but it works great alone aswell. I take 1 scoop.

Get it cheaper on chaosandpain.com with code TeamJacked20

You can follow me on my instagram jacked.teamwolf for more reviews and photos !
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Similar Forum Threads

1. Movie Review: City of Gods
    By labrad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 04:29 PM
  2. Making 4-ad cyp inj -- please review my approach
    By RVEXLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 01:51 PM
  3. Portable Music Player Reviews...
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat