Orchilean review

TeamWolf

TeamWolf

Awards
I really enjoyed chaos and pain's DMHA but we wanted to try something different. In the description it says orchiean is 3 time stronger than DMHA. Well let me first tell you what is it and what effects on dosages we had ! Orchilean, also known as Cymbidium Goeringii Extract, is an adaptogenic herb derived from the Noble Orchid; a flowering plant used in traditional medicine in China, Nepal and Northern India. First i started with 2 pills
which is 100mg of it (each capsule 50mg) and i could already notice to have a better workout and to have alot more energy.In its natural form, Cymbidium Goeringii is a botanical tonic that can greatly improve the body’s ability to increase energy levels and adapt to stress.
I was expecting euphoric effect even stronger than at DMHA but i didn't get it, neither at 3 capsules (150mg) So my conclusion is this is a very good supplement for someone who needs more energy and wants to have better more aggressive and powerful workouts without even feeling any euphoria ! I really like how it works. Also what i noticed was really great vines ! I mean the vascularity with this item is insane !! And if there is something that I love that is vascularity :D I definetly want to try it in a preworkout. I have asked to get some samples for Cannibal ferox stim version which contains orchilean. It might be a good replacement for DMHA since not everyone can train or want that euphoria. The price is really low and you get 90 capsules. I take 3 before workout and it's great, fell in love with this supplement ! If you want to try it you can get it even cheaper with our code TeamJacked20
My instagram where i post more reviews and daily motivation: jacked.teamwolf

Attachments