Red Sky - What do you think?

  1. Red Sky - What do you think?


    Hey whats up


    I jumped on the sweet deal chaos and pain opened up with for Red Sky so I have 2 bottles coming my way! I am in Canada so it might take a little while and I'm sure you guys in the USA will get yours and get to enjoy well before me. Also grabbed a tub of Riot while I was at it!



    Who else has ordered? Anyone tried yet? Thoughts?


  2. Really interested in hearing people's thoughts
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Really interested in hearing people's thoughts
    Ya I was hoping to see some people's thoughts before I receive mine.

  4. Keep us posted!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Keep us posted!
    Will do! Always hard to know exactly with shipping and customs but I'm hoping it should be here by the end of the week
    •   
       


  6. Well I've tried Red Sky for a couple days now. For once I followed directions and have only went with 2 pills instead of the full 3 just to be sure it didn't over stim me. Well tomorrow will be the first day of 3 and I'm really hoping the extra pill makes a difference. I've felt the thermo but that's about it. No rush of energy. I have noticed a subtle increase but not as much as I expected/hoped

  7. Well today is the first day taking 3(full serving). So it's said to be quick release quick hitting. In the first half hour after taking them I really didn't feel much and I was seriously starting to get disappointed. Well whatever the reason is for me personally it's about 40 minutes after it starts ramping up. I'm currently a hour and twenty minutes after and I think I'm still ramping up. I'm sooo ready to rock! Very happy with the energy response now

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Well today is the first day taking 3(full serving). So it's said to be quick release quick hitting. In the first half hour after taking them I really didn't feel much and I was seriously starting to get disappointed. Well whatever the reason is for me personally it's about 40 minutes after it starts ramping up. I'm currently a hour and twenty minutes after and I think I'm still ramping up. I'm sooo ready to rock! Very happy with the energy response now

    Caffeine hits everyone differently

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Caffeine hits everyone differently
    I'm thinking it's the other stims. Caffeine doesn't do much for me anymore. I took a different 300mg yesterday and didn't feel a thing

  10. How about results? I'm still waiting for mine, it got stuck in New york on 25th and didn't move since then

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TeamWolf View Post
    How about results? I'm still waiting for mine, it got stuck in New york on 25th and didn't move since then
    I'm think I'm too early to really judge. Certainly gives me energy and I didn't have any appetite this morning. All I had was 1 1/4 eggs and I've been up since 5 am. Energy is amazing. I'm currently on paternity leave with my 3 young kids and was just wired this morning...and in a great clean feeling way. The Taylor swift dance party certainly went down today!! Lol

  12. The capsules take longer to digest then a powder would so that is why you are feeling the delay. Had the same issue when I use to take Uncut, would take 40-45 mins to really kick in. Good review btw., was intrested in this.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    The capsules take longer to digest then a powder would so that is why you are feeling the delay. Had the same issue when I use to take Uncut, would take 40-45 mins to really kick in. Good review btw., was intrested in this.
    Right on. Ya I was just going by the C&P description which says it hits quick.

    No BS, not trying to hype it up or anything...but for energy alone I am truly loving it and I haven't experienced any type of crash from it at all. The energy seems to slowly fade away. Personally I definitely need the full serving.

    One day soon I'll use it before a workout and see how it pushes me through

  14. okay but how about fat % is it going down? Anyone here tried inferno amped that **** looks sick aswell

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TeamWolf View Post
    okay but how about fat % is it going down? Anyone here tried inferno amped that **** looks sick aswell
    I haven't had my % checked but I'm definitely losing some fat. The scale is also consistently going down
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. back/bicep day, what do you think?
    By logan in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 02:52 PM
  2. What do you think about Trenabol-X
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 12:16 AM
  3. What do you think about mag-10
    By patrol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 06:21 PM
  4. What do you think?
    By Champ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 07:26 PM
  5. What do you think of this bulking stack?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 12:12 AM
Log in
Log in