• First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Saw this on Stack3d yesterday, Cannibal riot....why you holding out us? :p

Any early details????

jev871

jev871

Awards
It will be amazing!!!
I can't wait till it comes out, you can use the discount code jev20 for 20% off when it does..

jev871

jev871

Awards
I'm trying to find that out too... lol

jev871

jev871

Awards
I will post it as soon as I can find out

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Will be picking this up!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Early details are the art is on point. It will have dmaa and will not be for the stim wussy our there.

I will get more info for you guys soon. May do a teaser

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Screw it. We are releasing the facts panel

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here we go.

Attachments

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
I will harvest the unicorn blood myself if I have too

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Looks great, except that it needs 4 grams of citrulline for perfection...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And well tyrosine at that dose might as well not be in there

But I'll trying it out for stim sake

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reactions: LLN
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have 4 grams of cit in our permaswole which Is meant to be stacked.

PaddyWhack

Awards
Lads do ye ship to Europe? Ive tried to order off your site a few times but it keeps saying theres an AVS mismatch, really looking forward to trying Riot.

jev871

jev871

Awards
They said they would start shipping on July 7th.. I am hoping I get mine some time this week

theatb

Awards
Yeah I ordered on the 5th and saw the thing about the 7th. Facebook post says cause people are on vacation with the holiday but now its past the 7th... I'm just too damn eager for it.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Haha yeah I feel you.. I will be sending an email if I don't get a update by the end of tomorrow

theatb

Awards
Exactly my thoughts. I figured I'd give them a business day in the new week first. I'll let yall know how crazy it is!

jev871

jev871

Awards
Mine just shipped

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And well tyrosine at that dose might as well not be in there

But I'll trying it out for stim sake
I personally like the addition of tyrosine in pre workouts. 500mg is the lowest dose that will still have a positive effect on me. It was clearly just added for synergy. I get most people like 1,000mg of tyrosine, but I think the 500mg will still add to this product.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Go to chaosandpain.com and use my code jev20 for 20%off

jev871

jev871

Awards
Same here... I take two scoops now..

theatb

Awards
Same here... I take two scoops now..
Hadn't considered that, what's it like? I used it for about a week straight and now I've been a couple days without, hoping it might lower the tolerance again. I took 1/2 scoop the first day and instantly knew I should've full scooped it. So I had a full dose the rest of the week. Nothing felt wrong, just not as strong as that first full scoop.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Hadn't considered that, what's it like? I used it for about a week straight and now I've been a couple days without, hoping it might lower the tolerance again.
Taking a break may help, I have a very high tolerance for stims.. so it gives me a good buzz at 2 but I also take it every day

theatb

Awards
Taking a break may help, I have a very high tolerance for stims.. so it gives me a good buzz at 2 but I also take it every day
I'll find out tomorrow how much good it does. I just wonder how easy it is to build a tolerance to dmaa.

jev871

jev871

Awards
I remember when I took the original oxy I felt I built up a tolerance too...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll find out tomorrow how much good it does. I just wonder how easy it is to build a tolerance to dmaa.
DMAA builds a tolerance faster than you can believe. I won't use it for more than 2 sessions a week, as 3 a week even and I lose the magic. But it makes it extra special those days you do use it. Feels like it's about to go down lol

theatb

Awards
DMAA builds a tolerance faster than you can believe. I won't use it for more than 2 sessions a week, as 3 a week even and I lose the magic. But it makes it extra special those days you do use it. Feels like it's about to go down lol
That explains a lot lol. I think I'll start to limit my use. Cause that first time using Riot full dose, **** was nuts.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is very solid advice and I completely agree. I use a DMAA based pre 2-3 times a week ( heavier days--back, legs, ect) and a non-DMAA pre the other days. This seems to help curb the DMAA build up.