chaos and pain cannibal riot

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Exactly my thoughts. I figured I'd give them a business day in the new week first. I'll let yall know how crazy it is!

2. Mine just shipped
    CHAOS AND PAIN AMBASSADOR!!
    Use the code Jev20 for 20% of you order at chaosandpain.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    And well tyrosine at that dose might as well not be in there

But I'll trying it out for stim sake
    I personally like the addition of tyrosine in pre workouts. 500mg is the lowest dose that will still have a positive effect on me. It was clearly just added for synergy. I get most people like 1,000mg of tyrosine, but I think the 500mg will still add to this product.

4. liking this stuff

5. Where can i buy?
    •   

6. Go to chaosandpain.com and use my code jev20 for 20%off

7. I feel like I got tolerant to Riot extremely fast

8. Same here... I take two scoops now..

9. Quote Originally Posted by theatb View Post
    I feel like I got tolerant to Riot extremely fast
    How many days a week are you taking it and what dosage?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jev871 View Post
    Same here... I take two scoops now..
    Hadn't considered that, what's it like? I used it for about a week straight and now I've been a couple days without, hoping it might lower the tolerance again. I took 1/2 scoop the first day and instantly knew I should've full scooped it. So I had a full dose the rest of the week. Nothing felt wrong, just not as strong as that first full scoop.

11. Quote Originally Posted by theatb View Post
    Hadn't considered that, what's it like? I used it for about a week straight and now I've been a couple days without, hoping it might lower the tolerance again.
    Taking a break may help, I have a very high tolerance for stims.. so it gives me a good buzz at 2 but I also take it every day

12. Quote Originally Posted by jev871 View Post
    Taking a break may help, I have a very high tolerance for stims.. so it gives me a good buzz at 2 but I also take it every day
    I'll find out tomorrow how much good it does. I just wonder how easy it is to build a tolerance to dmaa.

13. I remember when I took the original oxy I felt I built up a tolerance too...

14. Quote Originally Posted by theatb View Post
    I'll find out tomorrow how much good it does. I just wonder how easy it is to build a tolerance to dmaa.
    DMAA builds a tolerance faster than you can believe. I won't use it for more than 2 sessions a week, as 3 a week even and I lose the magic. But it makes it extra special those days you do use it. Feels like it's about to go down lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    DMAA builds a tolerance faster than you can believe. I won't use it for more than 2 sessions a week, as 3 a week even and I lose the magic. But it makes it extra special those days you do use it. Feels like it's about to go down lol
    That explains a lot lol. I think I'll start to limit my use. Cause that first time using Riot full dose, **** was nuts.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    This is very solid advice and I completely agree. I use a DMAA based pre 2-3 times a week ( heavier days--back, legs, ect) and a non-DMAA pre the other days. This seems to help curb the DMAA build up.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lets get Chaotic with Chaos and Pain Cannibal Carna
    By jayo84 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-17-2017, 12:16 AM
  2. Chaos and Pain Cannibal Ferox AMPed Quick Review
    By Zoomie33240 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2016, 07:23 PM
  3. Chaos and Pain Cannibal Weight log
    By muskate in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-18-2016, 12:18 PM
  4. Chaos and Pain Cannibal Inferno logging opportunity!
    By pyrobatt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 03:51 PM
  5. SNO Caption Contest ~ Win a tub of Chaos and Pain CANNIBAL
    By SNOman in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 04-25-2014, 11:13 AM