Chaos and Pain Legendary????

1. Chaos and Pain Legendary????

How are the reviews on this product? How does it compare to anafuse?

2. I just recently started. Let's see how it goes. So far the libido/stamina in bedroom is insane haha.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    I just recently started. Let's see how it goes. So far the libido/stamina in bedroom is insane haha.
    That's what we love to hear. Same for me, haha!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by khall1974 View Post
    I can't say how it compares because we don't do prop blends and in 2017...why do prop blends?

I would look on amazon and the search feature right here on am. I believe we have a log or 2.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    That's what we love to hear. Same for me, haha!
    This is my 2nd day of adding in alpha pct to legendary after 9 days of just legendary. And i started getting super thirsty. I need to drink more than my usual gallon. Not sure if this is something typical ?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    This is my 2nd day of adding in alpha pct to legendary after 9 days of just legendary. And i started getting super thirsty. I need to drink more than my usual gallon. Not sure if this is something typical ?
    Yes, armit can have that effect for some.
  7. Chaos and Pain Legendary????

I did 4 weeks of it, didnt really do much, there sarms are Gtg though

8. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    I did 4 weeks of it, didnt really do much, there sarms are Gtg though
    I ran it @ 3 caps a day instead of 2 better dosing for the epicatechen and laxogenin

9. If it's chaos and pain you know it's legit

/thread

10. Quote Originally Posted by khall1974 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DUbz86 View Post
    I ran it @ 3 caps a day instead of 2 better dosing for the epicatechen and laxogenin
    I ran 5 bottles of Legendary at 4 pills a day, and it didn't do anything for me. I was extremely disappointed, but I only ran 2-bottles of anafuse during a bulk and put on 10 lbs over 2-months with only 2-bottles. Obviously I was bulking, so I got thicker, vainer, and my strength went up. My friend took it, and the same thing happened. I will definitely run anafuse in the future.

11. Legendary is great. You could even add some epicatechen on its own from Fundamental Nutrition.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-09-2017, 06:44 PM
  2. Chaos and Pain is now a partner with ****************
    By CNPWayne in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2014, 06:41 PM
  3. Chaos and Pain training log by some guy
    By ThaGerGuy3000 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 05:13 PM
  4. Welcome Chaos and Pain!
    By Admin in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 11:09 AM
  5. Welcome Chaos and Pain to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 10:35 PM