Keto and Inferno

1. Keto and Inferno

I have used both claw and inferno in the past and have had good results with both. I have recently started keto and have been doing it for about 6 weeks now. Would it be ok to use Inferno while on Keto? Also i enjoy the Ferox pre-workout because i don't crash after using it. Is this acceptable on keto as well

2. Quote Originally Posted by piercednerd23 View Post
    I have used both claw and inferno in the past and have had good results with both. I have recently started keto and have been doing it for about 6 weeks now. Would it be ok to use Inferno while on Keto? Also i enjoy the Ferox pre-workout because i don't crash after using it. Is this acceptable on keto as well
    Inferno should enhance keto and was formulated with that in mind. Ferox should not interfere with keto.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   

3. yes you can use both while doing keto and not effect you. Sorry for the late response. Haven't been getting notifications lately
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

4. I am using claw, ferox and inferno with keto and I love it, it's been about 1.5 weeks so far and all its working great.
    CHAOS AND PAIN AMBASSADOR!!
    Use the code Jev20 for 20% of you order at chaosandpain.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. 7-keto and Cortisol control
    By Jbrooks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 11:22 AM
  2. time between keto and mdrol
    By tumtum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 03:37 PM
  3. Keto and Clen