Anything New In The Works?

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
This forum is a little quiet! Anything new and exciting coming anytime soon? Anything to tease?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been a tad quiet prepping for shows and trade shows as well.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
This forum is a little quiet! Anything new and exciting coming anytime soon? Anything to tease?
oh yes. We actually have a graham cracker flavor and a pumpkin flavor we are working on. Please note it's taking a little longer than we had hoped.

We are also tossing around a few community ideas such as a greens product and multivitamin. Although we aren't sold yet on the idea, we love to hear from our customers. I wonder if anyone would be interested in such a thing.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
oh yes. We actually have a graham cracker flavor and a pumpkin flavor we are working on. Please note it's taking a little longer than we had hoped.

We are also tossing around a few community ideas such as a greens product and multivitamin. Although we aren't sold yet on the idea, we love to hear from our customers. I wonder if anyone would be interested in such a thing.
I think a greens product would be awesome. I currently take Juiced Up by Blackstone Labs basically everyday for that purpose. That doesn't seem quite as saturated as some other product categories.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think a greens product would be awesome. I currently take Juiced Up by Blackstone Labs basically everyday for that purpose. That doesn't seem quite as saturated as some other product categories.
If that is something you would like to see I would suggest posting it on our facebook wall. We listen to our community and that is one sure fire way that you can MAKE SURE that the owners see it. Trust me, it goes a long way. If the owners see it enough, they will probably budge :) Take a look at our protein powder.

There was a need for it in our line created by the community.Enough uproar about it and we had to give in.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
If that is something you would like to see I would suggest posting it on our facebook wall. We listen to our community and that is one sure fire way that you can MAKE SURE that the owners see it. Trust me, it goes a long way. If the owners see it enough, they will probably budge :) Take a look at our protein powder.

There was a need for it in our line created by the community.Enough uproar about it and we had to give in.
Got it, thanks!

Also, thank you for your posts in the nutrition section. Those are helpful as well!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it, thanks!

Also, thank you for your posts in the nutrition section. Those are helpful as well!
I joined am to learn and help others. Need anything else let me know!