Chaos and Pain Nootropics

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Chaos and Pain Nootropics

Just ordered one of all of the Chaos and pain Nootropics (aggro, genius, davinci). Gonna try each one individually and stacked. Any feedback or preferences on these? Gonna use them mostly for my grad program (as I'm out of the gym due to a disc herniation repair)

2. I love Aggro. I don't take it daily, but when I do take it and study ooo man.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
    •   

3. Great! I can't wait to try them. Gonna stack aggro and davinci first.... Repped

4. I was curious how genius and da'vinci were but too poor to buy them.

Aggro works for me similar to other collegiate 'study aids'. I have a hard time sitting down and focusing and doing what I need to do. Generally, I try to do 17 things at once. I get tunnel vision, extreme focus, and am super productive on Aggro. No cold sweats or loss of appetite.

5. That's awesome. Looking for something just like this without some of the less savory side effects. Any experience with any other Chaos and Pain supps? Once I'm able to lift again, I really want to try ferox.
    •   

6. Ferox is easily one of my favorite preworkouts. The energy is super clean and smooth. I don't spike and jitter and I don't crash. Laser focus. I enjoy it and recommend it.
    Olympus Labs Demigod

7. i've ordered cnp pre-workout supplements before and i liked them, so i don't want this to sound like i'm knocking the product (especially because i haven't tried it) and i've been interested in trying genius and da vinci before, but the dosages in genius are a little confusing; it's got a full dose of noopept but 10mg of sulbutiamine when effective dosages are usually between 400-600 mg. i guess you could make the argument that a lower dose may still be effective when there's other substances present (i don't know whether bioperine has any effect on sulbutiamine - i would guess that it does but i sort of doubt that it amplifies it forty times over) or that it's more convenient or that effective doses of everything in genius would be cost-prohibitive (this is probably the most salient one) or something along those lines, but i'd definitely be interested in feedback from somebody taking a pre-fab stack (genius) vs. stacking separate products.

8. Thanks for the reply! That may be my next option, depending on how CnP treats me. Grad school and full time work is killing me..... Need my brain on overdrive!!

9. So I just got all my goodies from CnP.... They also hooked me up with all kinds of samples. Shipping was fast too! Ordered Sunday, got it today (with a holiday this week). Psyched to try the goods tonight!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by isaac117 View Post
    i've ordered cnp pre-workout supplements before and i liked them, so i don't want this to sound like i'm knocking the product (especially because i haven't tried it) and i've been interested in trying genius and da vinci before, but the dosages in genius are a little confusing; it's got a full dose of noopept but 10mg of sulbutiamine when effective dosages are usually between 400-600 mg. i guess you could make the argument that a lower dose may still be effective when there's other substances present (i don't know whether bioperine has any effect on sulbutiamine - i would guess that it does but i sort of doubt that it amplifies it forty times over) or that it's more convenient or that effective doses of everything in genius would be cost-prohibitive (this is probably the most salient one) or something along those lines, but i'd definitely be interested in feedback from somebody taking a pre-fab stack (genius) vs. stacking separate products.
    I have taken it by its self and it has a few adequately dosed ingredients. For me...noopept is the king in the formula. Can't get enough noopept .

I add more alcar but who isn't taking alcar daily anyway.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

11. Subbed for more info. I am very interested in noots.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    Subbed for more info. I am very interested in noots.
    Out of all of them, I like aggro the best. I work full time with software, so I do a lot I my grad school on the weekends.... Two scoops of aggro in like 32oz of water and I drink it while I destroy like 8 hours of school work

13. Quote Originally Posted by Jriddik View Post
    Out of all of them, I like aggro the best. I work full time with software, so I do a lot I my grad school on the weekends.... Two scoops of aggro in like 32oz of water and I drink it while I destroy like 8 hours of school work
    I prefer sipping it to downing it too.
    Olympus Labs Demigod

14. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I prefer sipping it to downing it too.
    Yeah when I down it, it almost feels like too much.

15. Has anyone tried the new version of aggro yet? If so, does it work as well as the old version?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Guap View Post
    Has anyone tried the new version of aggro yet? If so, does it work as well as the old version?
    I prefer the new version, honestly. It has 100mg of orchilean, which I respond very well to, and in my opinion a more balanced nootropic blend than the prior version. Clean, sustained energy that comes on quickly.

In my line of work I run the gamut of customer interaction to extensive mental calculation to intense physical exertion, and I keep a tub of this in my work truck for days that I'm dragging and could use a boost.

17. ...and the hulk juice flavor is primo.

18. Do you guys offer samples of nootropics? I've been interested in nootropics for school work and work but I'm not sure where to start

19. Quote Originally Posted by jathan_howe View Post
    Do you guys offer samples of nootropics? I've been interested in nootropics for school work and work but I'm not sure where to start
    We do. Email me at [email protected]
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

20. How does the new aggro compare to the old version w/o the Racetems ?......the old formula was highly effective but I have 3 tubs of the new formula.

21. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    We do. Email me at [email protected]
    That Genius deal you guys ran awhile ago was just crazy....like 3 bottles for $40-50 or something like that. Had to get 3 bottles of the stuff. What is the max you've gone upto? I'm taking 2 caps prior to workout...looking to bump upto 4.

22. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    That Genius deal you guys ran awhile ago was just crazy....like 3 bottles for $40-50 or something like that. Had to get 3 bottles of the stuff. What is the max you've gone upto? I'm taking 2 caps prior to workout...looking to bump upto 4.
    I take anywhere from 1 to 3 caps depending on the day. Heavy mental work (driving long trips, ect) would be a 3 cap day for me haha.

I will advise you to assess tolerance. Some people don't like higher doses of noopept.

23. Quote Originally Posted by mad dog View Post
    How does the new aggro compare to the old version w/o the Racetems ?......the old formula was highly effective but I have 3 tubs of the new formula.
    Wow no reply

24. Quote Originally Posted by mad dog View Post
    Wow no reply
    If I miss anything please mention me

The old aggro had some flavoring issues although it was very effective but was missing something.

The point of taking a product for gaming is a steady hand ( especially playing fps ) and focus usually brought on by stimulants.

Enter the new aggro.
    Doesn't cause a bp spike( too much adrenaline or too much of a bp spike = bad for the quick make or break matches which require a cool head. Think sniper) but does deliver that energized focus we all crave. Plus the flavoring is better haha.

Imo the new aggro is much more effective in both gaming and mental workload scenerios (work, driving or schoolwork)

25. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    If I miss anything please mention me

The old aggro had some flavoring issues although it was very effective but was missing something.

The point of taking a product for gaming is a steady hand ( especially playing fps ) and focus usually brought on by stimulants.

Enter the new aggro.
    Doesn't cause a bp spike( too much adrenaline or too much of a bp spike = bad for the quick make or break matches which require a cool head. Think sniper) but does deliver that energized focus we all crave. Plus the flavoring is better haha.

Imo the new aggro is much more effective in both gaming and mental workload scenerios (work, driving or schoolwork)
    @pyrobatt If my e-mail is acting screwy, can I just pm you instead? If so, just my address and stuff I assume?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Upcoming Chaos and Pain Products!!!
    By CNPJamie in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:54 AM
  2. Chaos and Pain is now a partner with ****************
    By CNPWayne in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2014, 06:41 PM
  3. Chaos and Pain training log by some guy
    By ThaGerGuy3000 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 05:13 PM
  4. Welcome Chaos and Pain!
    By Admin in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 11:09 AM
  5. Welcome Chaos and Pain to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 10:35 PM