When is the best time to take legendary

glosss

glosss

Awards
As the title states..... I workout at about 6/7ish at night.

Should i carry on taking 2 pills preworkout with my preworkout, or spread it throughout the day?

People have said because epi only lasts X hours it's better to spread it out.

mdw2020

Awards
So, if Epicatechin mimics insulin, wouldn't it make more sense to take this post-workout rather than pre?

Also, from the product description it sounds like Laxogenin is oriented toward recovery and reduction in inflammation, so I would think it also makes sense to be dosed post-workout.

I'm definitely not an expert, so I'll wait for other folks who are experienced to weigh in, but a superficial read and some quick searching about the ingredients makes it appear that this might be at least as useful post-workout, rather than pre; perhaps even more so.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would either take it post workout and with my dinner (what I will be doing) or take 1 am 1 pm.

prebzmaister

Awards
wish you guys would have bumped laxo up to 50mg per cap. with the new delivery system legendary would've been awsome.. to bad it gets so expencive taking 4 caps.. you should seriously consider it, because OL are around the corner with theirs new laxo delivery system.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
wish you guys would have bumped laxo up to 50mg per cap. with the new delivery system legendary would've been awsome.. to bad it gets so expencive taking 4 caps.. you should seriously consider it, because OL are around the corner with theirs new laxo delivery system.
Ols new delivery system has nothing to do with our product.

prebzmaister

Awards
That I understand, just stating that you guys should consider throwing in 25mg more and make it the first "fully dosed" laxo product with delivery system that makes laxo work. Tho I understand there might be reasons why you have not allready done it. Just a humble wish from a Chaos and pain lover.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I would recommend morning on an empty stomach before meal 1 and then post workout as well. This will keep it consistently in your system and also increased your recovery post workout. I believe in spreading supplements out to keep them consistently flowing through your system daily. That is just my personal preference.