c p ostarine

P

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tried it?is it legit or am i taking bunk..?

P

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried it. Chaos and Pain seems to be a good brand and a respected company. Are you having issues?
no im not,havent tried it yet,im just having second thoughts about my purchace cause i contacted them and asked about my dosage adn they said i can take 3 capsules...which means 45 mg??isnt this a bit fishy..?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no im not,havent tried it yet,im just having second thoughts about my purchace cause i contacted them and asked about my dosage adn they said i can take 3 capsules...which means 45 mg??isnt this a bit fishy..?
A bit high IMO. Start w 15mg. Ramp up to 30. 45 would be top end. Most don't need to run Osta higher than 25-30. Maybe you just got a rep or customer service that doesn't know a lot about the products. pyrobatt is a C&P rep around here. Ask him any questions about their products.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking a look at the history of ostraine. ..first it was brought to us by Iron mag labs. Infact..I remember it because I took it. Now we have a bunch of companies selling it.

They suggested 25 mg as the top dosage. The studies have explored from 3mg (the most common study ) to 45 mg. All showing beneficial results so that's where that dosage came from.

The reputation of chaos and pain speaks for the quality. Plus...osta is rather cheap to aquire and not much overhead to be honest. Selling a fake wouldn't make sense.

Side note: I'm currently running a non sponsored log of the chaos and pain GW. Which I bought myself. Why would I spend my own money on a product if I didn't trust it? I could get it for free to be completely honest. Instead I put my money where my mouth is. 11 weeks in on a 13 week run. Loving it

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
has anyone tried it?is it legit or am i taking bunk..?
This makes no sense. Why would you go on a forum with sponsors of said product and ask such a question?. Would you go into GNC corporate headquarters with a product they made and ask if it was bunk?. Come on!. Seriously think about the questions you ask and where you are asking them!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
This makes no sense. Why would you go on a forum with sponsors of said product and ask such a question?. Would you go into GNC corporate headquarters with a product they made and ask if it was bunk?. Come on!. Seriously think about the questions you ask and where you are asking them!
Brother. I don't go into your post trying to drive away business from SNS.

I'm one of the more honest reps around here and my posting history speaks for itself. I'm not trying to sell him something as he has already bought it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brother. I don't go into your post trying to drive away business from SNS.

I'm one of the more honest reps around here and my posting history speaks for itself. I'm not trying to sell him something as he has already bought it.
I'm not trying to drive away sales. I was just telling him it doesn't make any sense to question a products legitimacy directly to the people that sell it. It's kind of rude to you and other people from C&P also. You've absolutely mis-read my intentions here.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not trying to drive away sales. I was just telling him it doesn't make any sense to question a products legitimacy directly to the people that sell it. It's kind of rude to you and other people from C&P also. You've absolutely mis-read my intentions here.
I see now. Blinded by the cannibal ferox. I'm sitting over here twitching.

I get what you're saying. I will however say that when you sell something like sarms your legitimacy gets questioned and you become a custom to being prepared for questions like this. When we were selling a pre workout...
Nobody even brought up bunk product or poor quality even on the coat tails of driven sports craze fiasco. As soon as we started selling sarms it's like we became a skid mark on the underpants of some customers. Quality is what we try and bring to the table.

That's another topic for another day though.

Man I'm rambling. Oh well, haha.

P

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
of course it makes sense,as a customer i deserve answers.i ve bought their product with money which ive struggled to earn,so nothing stops me from making questions.

P

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Taking a look at the history of ostraine. ..first it was brought to us by Iron mag labs. Infact..I remember it because I took it. Now we have a bunch of companies selling it.

They suggested 25 mg as the top dosage. The studies have explored from 3mg (the most common study ) to 45 mg. All showing beneficial results so that's where that dosage came from.

The reputation of chaos and pain speaks for the quality. Plus...osta is rather cheap to aquire and not much overhead to be honest. Selling a fake wouldn't make sense.

Side note: I'm currently running a non sponsored log of the chaos and pain GW. Which I bought myself. Why would I spend my own money on a product if I didn't trust it? I could get it for free to be completely honest. Instead I put my money where my mouth is. 11 weeks in on a 13 week run. Loving it
ty for the answer,i guess i ve to try it and see what happens.ill go with the 30 mg dosage.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
ty for the answer,i guess i ve to try it and see what happens.ill go with the 30 mg dosage.
Please let us know your how it goes. You'd have one follower right here if you start a log.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
45 mgs should shut you down nicely ...so you will know if it's legit or not

D

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to apologize in advance for going off on you in your own subsection, but you are putting the health of your customers at severe risk.

Bull****. There is no human study that comes anywhere remotely close to 45mg/day. Feel free to demonstrate otherwise.

45mg? Are you crazy? Are you literally trying to injure your customers?

Ostarine is notably suppressive at 3mg.

Ostarine elevates AST/ALT levels at 3mg.

Within a few months from now, there will be at least 2 case studies on people with severe fulminant hepatitis published in medical journals off of doses of 10 and 20mg/day respectively. I know which brand those people used, and I know that lawsuits are forthcoming in both cases.

You are recommending people take 2-3.5x that dose, and over 15x the clinically effective dose that was already at the limits of what GTx considered safe parameters of use.

--

Not to mention, on your label, you say:

"MK-2866 has no negative side effects, and will not cause testicular atrophy, damage the liver, or impair sexual function."

This is objectively, observably false, and yet, your product marketing makes no mention of taking any sort of support supplements or PCT whatsoever combined with your SARMs.

--

It's **** like this that is going to bury the supplement industry.

The only saving grace here is that the DOJ just responded to a congressional letter saying that targeting criminal action against supplement companies selling active pharmaceutical ingredients is a high priority for them going forward, so the "supplement" market for SARMs is about to vanish.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to apologize in advance for going off on you in your own subsection, but you are putting the health of your customers at severe risk.

Bull****. There is no human study that comes anywhere remotely close to 45mg/day. Feel free to demonstrate otherwise.

Within a few months from now, there will be at least 2 case studies on people with severe fulminant hepatitis published in medical journals off of doses of 10 and 20mg/day respectively. I know which brand those people used, and I know that lawsuits are forthcoming in both cases.

You are recommending people take 2-3.5x that dose, and over 15x the clinically effective dose that was already at the limits of what GTx considered safe parameters of use.

--

"MK-2866 has no negative side effects, and will not cause testicular atrophy, damage the liver, or impair sexual function."

This is objectively, observably false, and yet, your product marketing makes no mention of taking any sort of support supplements or PCT whatsoever combined with your SARMs.

--

The only saving grace here is that the DOJ just responded to a congressional letter saying that targeting criminal action against supplement companies selling active pharmaceutical ingredients is a high priority for them going forward, so the "supplement" market for SARMs is about to vanish.
I have always personally been a proponent of proper pct no matter the compound and I didn't create the label. I was not aware of the 2 case studies and I have no idea if the Osta came from a research company or a supplement company and I can not comment on other companies and what exactly they put in anything.

As for the DOJ doing that...noopept is unscheduled and I believe a pharmaceutical drug. Not just SARMS are going away then. Interesting time we live in for all supplement companies.

D

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have always personally been a proponent of proper pct no matter the compound and I didn't create the label. I was not aware of the 2 case studies and I have no idea if the Osta came from a research company or a supplement company and I can not comment on other companies and what exactly they put in anything.

As for the DOJ doing that...noopept is unscheduled and I believe a pharmaceutical drug. Not just SARMS are going away then. Interesting time we live in for all supplement companies.
Noopept is a precursor to an endogenous peptide found in almost all mammals, and is DSHEA compliant.

P

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
45 mgs should shut you down nicely ...so you will know if it's legit or not
i wont go for the 45 mg dosage,ive dome my research i know its too much.im wondering if the guy who told me this either didnt have any idea about osta,or just in reality there isnt 15 mg in this osta capsules,so i need to take more...who knows..either way i hope there isnt anyone who will listen to this and go for this dosage...i chose osta beacause i wanted to avoid the liver toxicity and hard shutdown issues,i diidnt choose it to destroy my liver.if i wanted to do that id go for the real stuff

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wont go for the 45 mg dosage,ive dome my research i know its too much.im wondering if the guy who told me this either didnt have any idea about osta,or just in reality there isnt 15 mg in this osta capsules,so i need to take more...who knows..either way i hope there isnt anyone who will listen to this and go for this dosage...i chose osta beacause i wanted to avoid the liver toxicity and hard shutdown issues,i diidnt choose it to destroy my liver.if i wanted to do that id go for the real stuff
Don't use 30mg then. It's not necessary. Anything over 20 mg is a waste and will just increase the chances side effects, not results.

P

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established

--

--

if u know the brand why dont u say it?i mean man as far as i know c p could be one of those,fulminant hepatitis is something id like to avoid.

D

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if u know the brand why dont u say it?i mean man as far as i know c p could be one of those,fulminant hepatitis is something id like to avoid.
It wasn't C&P :)

But again, it's a dose and susceptibility issue.

Could happen to you, could happen to anyone, could happen with C&P, could happen with some RC site.

P

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Don't use 30mg then. It's not necessary. Anything over 20 mg is a waste and will just increase the chances side effects, not results.
allright,the problem is that the capsules are 15 mg each..maybe i could open one and take 5mg out..?lol..

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
P

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
ill take only 15 mg then.but isnt 12 weeks too much?wouldnt 8 weeks be enough for a small recomp?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill take only 15 mg then.but isnt 12 weeks too much?wouldnt 8 weeks be enough for a small recomp?
12 weeks wouldn't be too much no. Sure 8 weeks would be ok, but 12 would be better. I've never gone shorter than 12 weeks with osta...Don't really start noticing anything until late in week 3 or start of week 4 anyway. Might as well use the entire bottle also.

P

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks wouldn't be too much no. Sure 8 weeks would be ok, but 12 would be better. I've never gone shorter than 12 weeks with osta...Don't really start noticing anything until late in week 3 or start of week 4 anyway. Might as well use the entire bottle also.
ohh does it really take so long to start noticing something..?i thought osta kicks in faster..ok then,ill try to do 12 weeks.ill buy some liv52 too,just to be sure.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ohh does it really take so long to start noticing something..?i thought osta kicks in faster..ok then,ill try to do 12 weeks.ill buy some liv52 too,just to be sure.
Get some TUDCA, and some NAC. Tudca at 500mg and NAC at 2-3 grams per day and you'll be straight. Liv-52 is a bit of a joke.

P

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Get some TUDCA, and some NAC. Tudca at 500mg and NAC at 2-3 grams per day and you'll be straight. Liv-52 is a bit of a joke.
omg man tudca is expensive..if im going to buy all these for osta,well i could do an epi or hdrol cycle..anyway ill see what i can do.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
omg man tudca is expensive..if im going to buy all these for osta,well i could do an epi or hdrol cycle..anyway ill see what i can do.
I've got some TUDCA if ya want to trade I'll have to count the caps, but I haven't used very many. It's cel TUDCA btw

S

skullsyst

Awards
Just wondering why have they been removed from the site. Is there an issue with the product now?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wondering why have they been removed from the site. Is there an issue with the product now?
No. As explained in a ton of other threads it had to do with credit card processors. Not the product.

S

skullsyst

Awards
Gotcha, didn't see any info posted on forums or on the website. Thanks for the reply. Do love aggro & permaswole!