Aggro v. Cannibal Genius

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aggro is marketed towards gamers, but I've read reviews of people using it for school.

Thats what I need it for. I need a long (preferably 5-6 hour) boost of extreme focus and concentration so I can bang out 300 pages of Federal tax or Security regulations. My outlines have fallen behind because I can't focus. I liked focus XT but I found my focus shifted to whatever moved in front of me, essentially. I need to be able to zone in on cases so I can get my outlines up to date and start getting ahead. However, I want to be able to sleep at night as well, so I don't want something that will give me a focus boost and then leave me wide awake thinking.

I will mainly take the product on weekends, and i would like to be able to prep for the week on Friday and Saturday, and then spend Sunday throwing remotes at my roommates TV because my fantasy team sucks and/or my bench is killing it.

TL;DR - I need a long mental focus/concentration boost to get a lot of homework done. Aggro, Cannibal Genius, or something else (besides Vyvanse/Adderall)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can stack both and I suggest trying both however....I will suggest on buying aggro atm. We have a huge sale going on. BOGO. To save you money of course.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can stack both and I suggest trying both however....I will suggest on buying aggro atm. We have a huge sale going on. BOGO. To save you money of course.
Where is it BOGO? I missed that on C&P website

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used genius and really enjoyed it. Have you to try Aggro but it's on my list.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does it compare to adderall or Focus XT?
First and foremost....don't compare anything OTC to real adderall. Adderall use can be dangerous as it is basically speed.

I personally didn't like focus xt. As I have said before...use huperzine a daily and you will run into problems. With aggro you don't have to worry about hup a side effects so..imo its better. Hup a everyday can lead to mental fog after 6 or 7 days after daily use. It needs to be cycled.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you mix and match flavors? Idk what flavors to get

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you mix and match flavors? Idk what flavors to get
Lemon is a good choice.

Put the bogo flavor in the comments for the order.

Found out its the store software yet again...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, this stuff is amazing. Its about 6 hours of the limitless pill. But after it wears off, I get a nasty headache. Like my brain is ... idk dried out. Almost like a really, really nasty hangover. I drink plenty of water, i thought. Do i need to drink even more water than normal?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, this stuff is amazing. Its about 6 hours of the limitless pill. But after it wears off, I get a nasty headache. Like my brain is ... idk dried out. Almost like a really, really nasty hangover. I drink plenty of water, i thought. Do i need to drink even more water than normal?
Genius?
That could be the noopept. That's why I always suggest 1 dose of the morning and 1 evening dose

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Genius?
That could be the noopept. That's why I always suggest 1 dose of the morning and 1 evening dose
Oh, whoops. Nope, its Aggro. My favorite new supplement. I can get so much done and not have to stress about school.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
You get that headache issue sorted out? How is AGGRO treating you after being on it a while?

I had to cycle off for a bit. After 2-2.5 tubs I was getting diminishing returns. I started doing two scoops at a time towards the end but 40mg of Noopept is not my sweet spot and almost had a brain fog effect. 30mg noopept/day is my max.

Also, I know this is odd, but the watermelon flavor just wasn't sitting right with me. I too got headaches and almost an anxiety-like feeling...but only with the watermelon flavor. Perplexing.

I like Hulk Juice and Bloodied Ogre flavors the best.

I have a nice stockpile to keep me going : p

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You get that headache issue sorted out? How is AGGRO treating you after being on it a while?

I had to cycle off for a bit. After 2-2.5 tubs I was getting diminishing returns. I started doing two scoops at a time towards the end but 40mg of Noopept is not my sweet spot and almost had a brain fog effect. 30mg noopept/day is my max.

Also, I know this is odd, but the watermelon flavor just wasn't sitting right with me. I too got headaches and almost an anxiety-like feeling...but only with the watermelon flavor. Perplexing.

I like Hulk Juice and Bloodied Ogre flavors the best.

I have a nice stockpile to keep me going : p
I don't take it daily. Just on days I need to get in the zone and OJ Simpson homework. It's suits that purpose wonderfully for me.

Headaches come and go. Sometimes I get them and sometimes I don't. It's usually not until it wears off. Then I'm just exhausted and sleep like a baby

I love Hulk Juice flavored. I'm using Mango Ferox and I don't like the mango too much.

Speaking of anxiety, I have some KSM-66 being delivered today. Mail man is down the road actually so I'm about to see what the hype is. I don't suffer from anxiety really, that I know of, but I figured I'd give it a try. Seems to be highly thought of.

Jriddik

Awards
I mixed aggro and davinci for some VERY dry writing (capital budgeting essay).... And it worked AMAZINGLY! haven't tried genius yet

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How many oz of water per one scoop of AGGRO?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm honestly not sure how much water I use. From 6-12+ ounces in the green apple it tastes amazing!
Gotcha. I just received HULK JUICE AGGRO today...I was reading the reviews and some went 16 oz, 32oz, and 64 oz.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Used 16 oz of water with one scoop. Taste of hulk juice is awesome! This is definitely a staple supplement for me now!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love Aggro. Girlfriend used it to write her thesis this semester and I used it to study for finals.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Damn, there was a BOGO in September? Can't believe I missed that. Halfway through my first tub of Aggro and already planning on getting more. Gonna try davinci stacked with it too, next semester is going to be my hardest yet. Absolutely brutal.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, there was a BOGO in September? Can't believe I missed that. Halfway through my first tub of Aggro and already planning on getting more. Gonna try davinci stacked with it too, next semester is going to be my hardest yet. Absolutely brutal.
Been interested in DaVinci/Genius. Lmk how it goes

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Been interested in DaVinci/Genius. Lmk how it goes
Gotta get dat paycheck first next semester I have an 8-10 page paper every single week so I'm gonna need all the help I can get. Lol. Plus my cycle is going to span pretty much the whole semester. I'll have a lot going on.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
2 Aggro and 1 Genius ordered. Nice sale C&P