C & p protein

1. C & p protein

Was just looking to get back onto protein (been going without supplements for a year now) and realized c & P doesn't carry any standard whey protein
    blog : haggardstrongman.blogspot.com

youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0kD7E0LImCY1Hdofph1Zng/videos

2. Quote Originally Posted by Doomzday View Post
    Was just looking to get back onto protein (been going without supplements for a year now) and realized c & P doesn't carry any standard whey protein
    I can't comment on this because I signed a nda.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   

3. If you're interested in anything new from chaos and pain...I suggest signing up to the newsletter.

Like...today...

www.chaosandpain.com
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

4. Oh btw....it's been pretty much announced.

5. Picked up some Cannibal Cronus, best chocolate flavor I've ever had.
    •   

6. Orange omnipotent is on point.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

7. Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 193
Size:  138.3 KB

Just got these in the mail today. Looking forward to trying them. I was curious about the orange. I'll probably mix these together to make a creamsicle kind of deal...

Thanks @pyrobatt
    My Progress Blog:
    http://fattoferal.wordpress.com

8. Honey graham is legit. I mix it with oatmeal and PB and I must say it's on point!!!! It also digests great with it being easy to mix up as well

9. I slept on their pumpkin whey. Any chances of bringing that back??!?!

10. Not sure. I'm pretty sure it was just a seasonal test run.

11. For future purchases code: skellie gets you 20% off

12. @Alpha1agreda clear your PM's bro
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep / TGB Supplements.com Rep

vujade5 @ TGB - Save 5% off upto $149 / vujade7 @ TGB - Save 7% over $150

13. Hey, I'd love to get some samples like that. Chocolate, Orange, and Vanilla pleeaaasseee.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION
    IG: @VeinNutrition
  14. Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

My review on strawberry

Topic of the Week: The Great Supplement Flavor Debate - Whats your favorite?

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Chaos and Pain Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Review

Taste

Strawberry Cheesecake – This is easily Chaos and Pain’s best flavor on their line. The strawberry flavor is rich and is the dominant aspect over the cheesecake portion. Most fruit flavors on the market have an artificial taste to them. This was offers a pure strawberry flavor with the aftertaste of a strawberries and cream. You won’t get a mouthful of New York style cheesecake flavor, but just enough to hold its flavors to the name. I would have to put this up there as one of the best strawberries I have had on the market. The old Oxy Elite Strawberry still holds the crown as the best made.

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 1 Sample Pack of the Strawberry Cheesecake and 4oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid. I have had no problems mixing any flavors off the C&P line.

Formula

Per Scoop:
    1.5g Fat
    4g Carbs
    25g Protein

A combo of WPC and WPI with added xanthan gum. Even with the added thickener this protein mixes very thin and smooth. A very simple formula with not a lot of fillers added. C&P Decided to keep this one simple. Calories per serving it is on par with most protein powders on the market.

Flavors
    Ranking of Flavors
    1. Strawberry Cheesecake
    2. Orange Cream
    3. Vanilla
    4. Chocolate
    The Vanilla and chocolate are middle of the road. They are not bad flavors by any means, but nothing that sticks out of the pack. The orange cream was unique but could of used a bolder flavor to it. I wish to see more Orange flavors in the future on the protein market. Strawberry Cheesecake was easily the best out of the bunch.

@pyrobatt
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  16. Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

17. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I've tried this like 3 times over the last year and haven't even heard back (let alone received anything ha)...
    Send me your mailing adress via pm on here. We had an issue last year. Anyone who is having an issue after about 3 days should contact me here on am. I can usually push the issue through pretty fast if it isn't taken care of by then.

18. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Send me your mailing adress via pm on here. We had an issue last year. Anyone who is having an issue after about 3 days should contact me here on am. I can usually push the issue through pretty fast if it isn't taken care of by then.
    Much appreciated! Hopefully it'll go through this time ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

19. Is it too late to join the Whey party? lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by ALX393 View Post
    Is it too late to join the Whey party? lol
    Whey too late
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

21. Damn it . . .
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cellucor whey protein or *** amp protien?
    By atrinidad65 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 02:44 AM
  2. What flavor of protein shake is your favorite?
    By Chemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:11 PM
  3. In Depth Protein Breakdown
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 10:53 PM
  4. Protein supplement
    By xcreed in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-25-2002, 10:27 PM
  5. protein source