C & p protein

Doomzday

Doomzday

Awards
Was just looking to get back onto protein (been going without supplements for a year now) and realized c & P doesn't carry any standard whey protein

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was just looking to get back onto protein (been going without supplements for a year now) and realized c & P doesn't carry any standard whey protein
I can't comment on this because I signed a nda.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're interested in anything new from chaos and pain...I suggest signing up to the newsletter.

Like...today...

www.chaosandpain.com

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh btw....it's been pretty much announced. :)

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Picked up some Cannibal Cronus, best chocolate flavor I've ever had.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orange omnipotent is on point.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
image.jpeg

Just got these in the mail today. Looking forward to trying them. I was curious about the orange. I'll probably mix these together to make a creamsicle kind of deal...

Thanks pyrobatt

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Honey graham is legit. I mix it with oatmeal and PB and I must say it's on point!!!! It also digests great with it being easy to mix up as well

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I slept on their pumpkin whey. Any chances of bringing that back??!?!

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Not sure. I'm pretty sure it was just a seasonal test run.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
For future purchases code: skellie gets you 20% off

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha1agreda clear your PM's bro ;)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey, I'd love to get some samples like that. Chocolate, Orange, and Vanilla pleeaaasseee. :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My review on strawberry

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/278219-topic-week-great-16.html#post5365854

Chaos and Pain Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Review

Taste

Strawberry Cheesecake – This is easily Chaos and Pain’s best flavor on their line. The strawberry flavor is rich and is the dominant aspect over the cheesecake portion. Most fruit flavors on the market have an artificial taste to them. This was offers a pure strawberry flavor with the aftertaste of a strawberries and cream. You won’t get a mouthful of New York style cheesecake flavor, but just enough to hold its flavors to the name. I would have to put this up there as one of the best strawberries I have had on the market. The old Oxy Elite Strawberry still holds the crown as the best made.

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 1 Sample Pack of the Strawberry Cheesecake and 4oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid. I have had no problems mixing any flavors off the C&P line.

Formula

Per Scoop:
1.5g Fat
4g Carbs
25g Protein

A combo of WPC and WPI with added xanthan gum. Even with the added thickener this protein mixes very thin and smooth. A very simple formula with not a lot of fillers added. C&P Decided to keep this one simple. Calories per serving it is on par with most protein powders on the market.

Flavors
Ranking of Flavors
1. Strawberry Cheesecake
2. Orange Cream
3. Vanilla
4. Chocolate
The Vanilla and chocolate are middle of the road. They are not bad flavors by any means, but nothing that sticks out of the pack. The orange cream was unique but could of used a bolder flavor to it. I wish to see more Orange flavors in the future on the protein market. Strawberry Cheesecake was easily the best out of the bunch.

pyrobatt

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You can request samples via email. Go ahead and shoot me an email at [email protected] with your mailing address and samples wanted.
I've tried this like 3 times over the last year and haven't even heard back (let alone received anything ha)...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried this like 3 times over the last year and haven't even heard back (let alone received anything ha)...
Send me your mailing adress via pm on here. We had an issue last year. Anyone who is having an issue after about 3 days should contact me here on am. I can usually push the issue through pretty fast if it isn't taken care of by then.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Send me your mailing adress via pm on here. We had an issue last year. Anyone who is having an issue after about 3 days should contact me here on am. I can usually push the issue through pretty fast if it isn't taken care of by then.
Much appreciated! Hopefully it'll go through this time ha