Chaos & Pain Hypnos

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Hi all

Recently been trying this sleep aid,

and find it is making me feel like i have been stung by wasps and it gives me terrible anxiety totally messing with my sleep at a dose of two scoops, I have also been running BLR Prolactrone @ 3 cap per day and 3 Pumps of BLR Exotherm, what is causing this nasty side effect?.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Strange.

I've been on one scoop for a week or so now and no problems at all. Takes about an hour to kick in but I sleep great. I was on Letrone while taking Hypnos (some of the same ingredients as Exotherm).

Maybe pyrobatt can chime in and help you out man.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say if it's under the skin....drop all supplements and add in one by one.

If it's on the SURFACE of the skin...drop the transdermal and see if anything changes. I know different people have different reactions to transdermals. I know a few guys on here who got a serious outbreak from a product that was basically just caffeine.

I also know transdermal yohimbine people react to badly.

I remember people getting physically sick from cutting gel back in the day and other transdermals. However...blr is indeed a legit company so...idk.

None of the ingredients in hypnos attributes to the symptoms you're talking about. I know GABA can give you shortness of breath. I actually liked it kinda like beta a tingles. I'm weird though.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the tingles do subside and i have had shortness of breath, have you gone up to 3 scoops of hypnos and would you recommend it, also is is safe to stack with 3 Prolactrone per day and DNA Anabolics MAXZzz sleep aid???.

I have been having major problems with sleep quality from TrenSomnia and need some sleep to keep gym intensity up.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the tingles do subside and i have had shortness of breath, have you gone up to 3 scoops of hypnos and would you recommend it, also is is safe to stack with 3 Prolactrone per day and DNA Anabolics MAXZzz sleep aid???.

I have been having major problems with sleep quality from TrenSomnia and need some sleep to keep gym intensity up.
You're fine then. I see no problem stacking those.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
what about a 3 scoop dose is that too high.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about a 3 scoop dose is that too high.
Not exactly. You have to play with dosages.

I will say with sleep aids more is not always better.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I weight less so would 3 be overkill 4 me to try out 2nite, whats the worst case scenario ?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I weight less so would 3 be overkill 4 me to try out 2nite, whats the worst case scenario ?
The worse case scenario is that some of the ingredients (melatonin) may not be as effective as they could. We have 1.5g in there for a reason.

Taking over 1 to 4G for most people can severely alter sleep quality. One scoop should be enough for 50% of our users. However I've had problems with insomnia so 2 scoops for me.

Over 2 is bad for me. I react badly (restlessness induced by too much melatonin) which is my individual responce. Results will vary depending on different users.

I will say though... The GABA effects are temporary and non harmful (shortness of breath)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also if your taking Prolactrone plus hypnos ...l dopa can make it feel like you can't empty your bladder due to low prolactin. This will cease once your prolactin is back to normal levels. Plus...if your on tren it messes with your prostate anyway.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I swear by Hypnos. When dieting down sleep is hard and waking up in the middle of the night sucks a** bc your hungry. I started using Hypnos last year and I love it. I don't use it every night and found out it works better for me that way. I just do straight powder to the mouth and add water!!!!! Also I wake up tired but once I get up and on my feet I'm ready to go