Facilitating Muscular and Cardiovascular Endurance

DatWaaaycis

Awards
Greetings all. I've been using Cannibal Ferox for over a year now and I can't praise the product enough.

I'm currently training for the US Army Special Forces Selection course. The program I will be using has some maximal strength focused workouts, but the bulk involve cardiovascular and muscular endurance to engage the candidate's ability to move and operate for extended periods of time while fatigued and stressed without elaborate support networks and creature comforts. Thus, the program is focused on long workouts involving body weight exercise circuits, sandbag work, and running, sometimes going to two sessions a day or going on for 90 minutes or more. The days I will be in the weight room will be minimal.

Then to top it off, the program incorporates timed ruck marches and runs, some of which can go on for many hours depending on the load, terrain, and distance prescribed.

What can I take to help my muscles avoid breaking down and my lungs from popping?

TLDR version - Goals: Lean out, improve all around endurance and durability while retaining as much muscle as possible.

I know the Mercury BCAA complex is a no brainer in this case, but is there a supplement i'm overlooking? Thanks for reading.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Ferox is an awesome product. The nootropics in it make it an awesome preworkout to give you the focus you need when training.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
When it comes to helping increase your cardiovascular endurance and recovery during sets look into cardarine. I love it