Keto and sleep
- 07-02-2014, 06:05 AM
So I did the apd for not too fat f.ucks a while ago, followed it for about 4 months. I really liked the result in the mirror, I was never heavier or leaner before in my life.
I also was more aware, more present by day and I felt like I had more energy.
But, my sleep was terrible, I spent about 11 hours in bed (and not for the good reason) to get at least my 7-8 hours of sleep. It took ages to finaly fall asleep and then I would wake up at least ten times a night. Also I had mostly nightmares.
On a regular diet I sleep usually within 30 minutes wake up maybe once, when I drank a lot of water before bed and have no mightmares.
On rampage day I would sleep like a king though, 10 hours straight were no problwm.
I tried a keto that is not apd and got the same reaults sans the nightmares, tried it only a week and a half though.
Anyone got a similar experience?
Anyone knows what to do other than drugs?
Also, I ate some veggies every day and supplemented with a multi vitamin calcium and magnesium.
Similar Forum Threads
- By utk1976 in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2005, 10:38 PM
- By TheShat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-16-2004, 03:45 PM
- By SCORPIO in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-13-2004, 06:45 AM
- By muscle_tank in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2003, 04:49 PM
- By chi_town in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 06-05-2003, 06:59 AM