Can I stack Ferox and Permaswole?

Malbay

Awards
Hey,
kept seeing good things about CnP from reddit and thought I'd drop an order. I'm guessing that Ferox and Permaswole are meant to be stacked but I just wanted to double check. (I'm 18 so I'm pretty sure a test boost would be pointless).

I'll throw this down in case it matters,
18 y/o
5'10
183lbs
15-17% bf
Supplementing shakes/creatine/bcaas
6 days/week

Any other recommendations for the cut? :<

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure they are made to be stacked together :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey,
kept seeing good things about CnP from reddit and thought I'd drop an order. I'm guessing that Ferox and Permaswole are meant to be stacked but I just wanted to double check. (I'm 18 so I'm pretty sure a test boost would be pointless).

I'll throw this down in case it matters,
18 y/o
5'10
183lbs
15-17% bf
Supplementing shakes/creatine/bcaas
6 days/week

Any other recommendations for the cut? :<

Yes Perma swole and ferox is a great stack. Unlock your permabeast!

I would start with 1/2 of ferox scoop.
. Check out reviews and logs here on am. I believe this will confirm how strong it is. Kenpoengineer has a particularly interesting log. Dude is 53 and has tried alot. I'm over 200 lbs and it hits me hard.
Inferno is a good choice. I personally was looking at it before I was repping this company !

Malbay

Awards
Thanks for the replies, I was 90% sure they were meant to be stacked. When I take my pre-workout I usually do it about 30minutes before I hit the gym, is that a good timing window with Ferox or not?

I wanted to give Inferno a try, any way I can get my hands on some?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the replies, I was 90% sure they were meant to be stacked. When I take my pre-workout I usually do it about 30minutes before I hit the gym, is that a good timing window with Ferox or not?

I wanted to give Inferno a try, any way I can get my hands on some?
30 to 45 minutes. I personally wait about an hour but that's due to my job.

Inbox me your mailing address if you want. I can get you a sample so you can feel the energy and appetite supression.

It's damn good.

Malbay

Awards
Pyrobatt, just wanted to give you the heads up that your inbox is full.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
apb5106

apb5106

Awards
Late to the party but just wanted to say I stacked ferox and permaswole together today and it was effective. 1/2 scoop Ferox (Mango) and 1 scoop Permaswole (Raz Lemonade) made for a pretty tasty PWO as well as an awesome workout.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
I liked both together. Just gauge how much Ferox you use by your tolerance to stims. I can't see how adding PermaSwole to it would cause concerns though.